• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nothing :/ sorry if i disturb u :penguin:[/quote] no,ur not disturbing :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]no,ur not disturbing[/quote] are you okay today? :redface:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^why r u asking like dat? :rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^why r u asking like dat? :rolleyes:[/quote] i means how are you. just wanna know.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^u already asked in FTM. fine here.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh good... are u already eat? :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no. i have no appetite. wat about u?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]no. i have no appetite. wat about u?[/quote] yes already eat. why u have no appetite? if u not eat maybe you will be ill
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes already eat.[/quote] good. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why u have no appetite? if u not eat maybe you will be ill[/quote] if i get sick, then i will buy medicine.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]if i get sick, then i will buy medicine.[/quote] but u must take care your health
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but u must take care your health[/quote] why do u care about my health? :disgust: u dont even care about my heart. =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why do u care about my health? :disgust: u dont even care about my heart.[/quote] oh sorry...i know i stupid :wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-12 08:31:53)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^good night nizam. have a good night sleep also.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thanks you good night
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for the last time.."love u forever baby" :crybaby: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]for the last time.."love u forever baby" :crybaby:[/quote] i also miss and love you :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i miss u also. =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

why u not believed me :cry: i not have relationship with eney. :(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i know. but why did u keep talking with her but u dont talk to me dat night? =(=( i was waiting here in wp. :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know you waiting here. but i also talk with u in jom main thread
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 9 queries - 0.437 second ]
Privacy Policy