• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]moved to backstage. san pa ba. :D[/quote] ewan ko lang.. kasi, skul (a.k.a. marina) told me that it looks like that it's deleted permanently, she seldom post here, kanina lang siya nag post dun sa topic, at yung dati nyang post count 167 is now back to 167 (168 yun after her post dun sa topic na yun) :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Morning/Eve Kabutes! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Morning To all! The missing topic is now back at the Underground Section.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yah its back.,well,up to sir admin if TA will be demoted or whatsoever :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^yah its back.,well,up to sir admin if TA will be demoted or whatsoever :D[/quote] have you read the post exchanges between skul and joy at TC (are you brave enough section) :D joy also PMed me about that :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^oh,i haven'tvisited TC.:/ wait.,il visit it now :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^BTW, BRB, we have a short meeting here in the office today...
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all hello baby =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hello baby. :cool:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello :P are you miss me? ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^no. :lol:[spoiler]just joking. :P yah, i miss u baby. =(=([/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^no. :lol:[/quote] :o :crybaby: [quote=As cicatrizes]just joking. :P yah, i miss u baby[/quote] i also miss you =):kiss:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o :crybaby:[/quote] i was only only joking my love. :crybaby: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i also miss you =):kiss:[/quote] u dont have exam anymore? :D i miss u a lot baby., im always thinking about u. :cry: i hope,u didnt study about girls? :/
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

em back.. lunch time :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i was only only joking my love. :crybaby:[/quote] hehe i know :D [quote=As cicatrizes]u dont have exam anymore? :D i miss u a lot baby., im always thinking about u. :cry: i hope,u didnt study about girls?[/quote] yes i have no exam anymore =D:thumbsup: i not study about girls baby.i just study about how to make child =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]em back.. lunch time :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] welcome back kaygee :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes i have no exam anymore =D:thumbsup: i not study about girls baby.i just study about how to make child =D[/quote] what? :O :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]i wanna study also. =D:thumbsup:[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]em back.. lunch time[/quote] yes lunch time.. im so hungry =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]i wanna study also. =D:thumbsup:[/quote] no problem i can teach you =D=D come to my home tonight =D=D ...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]no problem i can teach you =D=D come to my home tonight =D=D ...[/quote] can't, very far away [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/102.gif[/img]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]can't, very far away[/quote] hahah dont worry i can take you there :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahah dont worry i can take you there :penguin::penguin:[/quote] take me where? :rolleyes::rolleyes: im still young to learn. :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:30

[ 9 queries - 0.417 second ]
Privacy Policy