• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:cry: yes he is my best friends when i first join here.. but now he go and not come back anymore... :crybaby:[/quote] what's happening? good old members are starting to leave FTalk... :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]what's happening? good old members are starting to leave FTalk... :([/quote] maybe he wanna concentrate to real life :crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe he wanna concentrate to real life :crybaby:[/quote] yeah, i think so.. it's like what's happening to me now, the pressures that I am having here in real life is greatly affecting my online activities... that's why you may find me not-so-active during the last few days..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]thanks to friendstertalk. thanks to WP leader and the members. i gotta go now :) love you all much :kiss:[/quote] one down. [hr][hr] Hi all. merry xmas wp. merry xmas honey. :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]Hi all. merry xmas wp. merry xmas honey. :wow:[/quote] merry Christmas din, ma[s]nang[/s]bel :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]merry Christmas din, manangbel :penguin:[/quote] lol., maligayang pasko santa jie. :lol: [hr][hr][hr] [align=center][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/kcb403.png[/img][/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-24 09:48:54)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Merry Christmas WP!!! wish you all the blessings in life!!! God bless y'all!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]meri xmas WeePee!! =)=)=) [/b][/color] :gift::gift::gift:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey all merry Christmas
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i changed da banner. if its not ok.,just post here. dont worry., i saved the oriiginal banner in case u all want it back, :D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi wp family just drop by to say [color=purple]merry xmass....[/color] :gift::gift::gift::gift:

Last edited by audeea_iu (2008-12-25 02:40:29)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i thought ur muslim. :paranoid:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yepz i`m muslim dear... :D:DD:D:D just dropin by vo the other members :D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^da founder left da group. =( i hope u wont leave also dee. =(
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^da founder left da group. =( i hope u wont leave also dee. =([/quote] :o:o:o rilly??? when he left?? i`ll not leave our family dear :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]:o:o:o rilly??? when he left?? i`ll not leave our family dear :)[/quote] he left yesterday. =( read his post on previous page. wow.,thanks. :D glad dat u won't leave. ;)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ah yepz i already read it he told me that he`s bussy with his college :D:D:D offcourse dear i won`t leave :) how r u?? :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]ah yepz i already read it he told me that he`s bussy with his college :D:D:D offcourse dear i won`t leave :) how r u?? :)[/quote] oh i see. are u near from his place? :D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh i see. are u near from his place? :D[/quote] ah nope.. we r on different island :) he told me on fs, he ask me to send him a message on his cellphone :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^indonesia has lots of islands also? :o wew., dats good dat u can still keep in touch with him. :D please tell him to take care and God bless him. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy