• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahahaha~~dats ok.,di ka nkakas2rbo.,we're just talking.[/quote] yehey. kala q kc nakakagulo lng aq. :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Kaygee :3]yehey. kala q kc nakakagulo lng aq. :P[/quote] asus.,kla mo lng un.,wkokokk~~i am so bored..,hehe.,nagluluto cla sa kusina.,wkokokk~~i might take a stroll later., anu plano mo ngaun kaygee?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]asus.,kla mo lng un.,wkokokk~~i am so bored..,hehe.,nagluluto cla sa kusina.,wkokokk~~i might take a stroll later., anu plano mo ngaun kaygee?[/quote] hehehe. gnun? good good. hmm..mejo masakit kc ulo q :wasted::retard: 4am naq naka2log.hahaa! :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hehehe. gnun? good good. hmm..mejo masakit kc ulo q :wasted::retard: 4am naq naka2log.hahaa! :penguin:[/quote] oh?bkit naman?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. txtxt hehehe :retard::drool::drool: pahilot nmn. :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i read page 1- 53 :lol:[/quote] :o hahaa run.... :penguin: i miss old wp, i miss my friends :crybaby::crybaby: @ Kaygee :3 hi bro.how are you?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]@ Kaygee :3 hi bro.how are you?[/quote] hi too... em doin' great. how bout you?? :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hi too... em doin' great. how bout you??[/quote] im fine...... =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine......[/quote] hehehe.. gud gud.. :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hehehe.. gud gud.[/quote] what are you doing right now bro?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]what are you doing right now bro?[/quote] hmm.. soundtripping.chatting.txting. u??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hmm.. txtxt hehehe :retard::drool::drool: pahilot nmn. :D[/quote] nyuk.,addictus ka tlga. :lol: magpahilot ka sa kapatid mo. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o hahaa run.... :penguin: i miss old wp, i miss my friends :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] yah, i miss them also.,wkokokk~~i have not talk to old members.,seems like they're very busy :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nyuk.,addictus ka tlga. magpahilot ka sa kapatid mo.[/quote] haha! LAWL. nsa work :retard: btw. GTG. tca :D grocery paq. hehehe adios. :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hmm.. soundtripping.chatting.txting. u??[/quote] just posting bro :wallbash: so bored [quote=As cicatrizes]yah, i miss them also.,wkokokk~~i have not talk to old members.,seems like they're very busy[/quote] yes i really miss her...... my friends please come back :crybaby::crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][b]Hello WP! Merry Christmas to all! Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat![/b][/quote] [/quote]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]merry x'mas WP!![/b][/quote] [/align]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]thanks to friendstertalk. thanks to WP leader and the members. i gotta go now :) love you all much :kiss:[/align]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

HEY BRO WHAT HAPPEN
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]thanks to friendstertalk. thanks to WP leader and the members. i gotta go now :) love you all much :kiss:[/quote] so sad... this is the first time I met the founder... and he is gone...
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]so sad... this is the first time I met the founder... and he is gone...[/quote] :cry: yes he is my best friends when i first join here.. but now he go and not come back anymore... :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy