• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hello my family. today i still have connection problem.. maybe tomorrow everything will be okay. now im using my phone to ol. i miss u all. =( i hope tomorrow i can with you all together.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

gud evening wp~! miss you guys. how are all of you???
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^waww~~ok kuya jie.,take care. :D ingat, baka maholdap ka. :lol:[/quote] wala sila ma-hoholdap sa akin, naka-freeze nga yung account ko eh, :crybaby: paano ako magpapadala nito :crybaby: [quote=edriann007]ahhh okay, anyways, cnu ba ung pinagusapan nung he is a she?[/quote] ah, nvm about him, isa yun sa mga recruits ko, taga rito din sa Saudi. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello my family. today i still have connection problem.. maybe tomorrow everything will be okay. now im using my phone to ol. i miss u all. =( i hope tomorrow i can with you all together.[/quote] Hello there, leader Nizam! glad to see you, and hope that tomorrow you will be with us again :D "someone" is really missing you =) [quote=gengskie]gud evening wp~! miss you guys. how are all of you???[/quote] elow sis! godd evening! glad to see you once again! How are you?
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

elow to all! is sir AFZULNIZAM still here?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]elow to all! is sir AFZULNIZAM still here?[/quote] elow din, Iho! I think he's offline now.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]di ah, marami maxadong pasikat doon, pero meron ding mga mababait, hehe[/quote] ganunn?:o well,im sure mas madami mababait dun :D [quote=edriann007]anyways, cnu ba ung pinagusapan nung he is a she?[/quote] ung bagong recuit ni master jie. :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello my family. today i still have connection problem.. maybe tomorrow everything will be okay. now im using my phone to ol. i miss u all. =( i hope tomorrow i can with you all together.[/quote] i miss u honey. =( thanks for the spam in my cellphone last night. =D ( same message, 3x) [quote=gengskie]gud evening wp~! miss you guys. how are all of you???[/quote] we also miss this group's nurse. :D ate gengskie, i have a cough.,(katakawan ng chocolate nung xmas)please give me prescription. :crybaby: [quote=jieduck]wala sila ma-hoholdap sa akin, naka-freeze nga yung account ko eh, :crybaby: paano ako magpapadala nito :crybaby:[/quote] ah,akala q pumunta ka na sa banko? :o [quote=edriann007]elow to all! is sir AFZULNIZAM still here?[/quote] he's already offline. :crybaby:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-29 08:12:33)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i miss u honey. =( thanks for the spam in my cellphone last night. =D ( same message, 3x)[/quote] ang sweet nyo talaga, nakakainggit!!! :wow: [quote=As cicatrizes]ah,akala q pumunta ka na sa banko? :o[/quote] galing na nga ako dun, nagbigay ng photocopy nung passpost at nung Iqama (bale yun ang green card namin dito sa Saudi), tapos, ang sabi sa akin, after 24 hours pa raw. kaya ayun, tumawag ako kay Rochelle, sabi ko, baka ma-delay ng one day yung padala ko, ok nman daw :D ayun nga lang, wala akong perea dito :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]galing na nga ako dun, nagbigay ng photocopy nung passpost at nung Iqama (bale yun ang green card namin dito sa Saudi), tapos, ang sabi sa akin, after 24 hours pa raw. kaya ayun, tumawag ako kay Rochelle, sabi ko, baka ma-delay ng one day yung padala ko, ok nman daw :D ayun nga lang, wala akong perea dito :crybaby:[/quote] wahaha~~dont worry. God always provides. ;] [quote=jieduck]ang sweet nyo talaga, nakakainggit!!! :wow:[/quote] wehhhh~~ :redface:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahaha~~dont worry. God always provides. ;][/quote] ang haba nung response :lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]wehhhh~~ :redface:[/quote] =)=) :wow: BTW, nabasa ko yung post mu dun sa WKT.. [spoiler]walang kwentang tapik[/spoiler] if someone will react, i'll be here.. kasi, tama ka naman talaga eh...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ang haba nung response :lol::lol:[/quote] haha~~sorry eh. speechless aq. :lol: ok na yung maiksi pero sakto naman ang reply. :eh: [quote=jieduck]if someone will react, i'll be here.. kasi, tama ka naman talaga eh...[/quote] its ok.,master jie.,i wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't necessary. :smoke:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha~~sorry eh. speechless aq. :lol: ok na yung maiksi pero sakto naman ang reply. :eh:[/quote] uu nga! meron kasing mga responses, mahaba nga, pero OT naman, like some of the... hmmmpp!!! =D=D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]its ok.,master jie.,i wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't necessary. :smoke:[/quote] i have been observing that thread since it started, and it looks like that some of the "authorities" are keeping their guts shut. i sense and know that it should not be opened at all... it will cause "something"... and that's why i really admire you.. you are so daring! so brave for the right! (300) !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]uu nga! meron kasing mga responses, mahaba nga, pero OT naman, like some of the... hmmmpp!!! =D=D=D[/quote] hhahaha! :lol: naiicp mo ba ang naiicp q B1? =D [quote=jieduck]i have been observing that thread since it started, and it looks like that some of the "authorities" are keeping their guts shut. i sense and know that it should not be opened at all... it will cause "something"... and that's why i really admire you.. you are so daring! so brave for the right! (300) !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] well, la na tau magagawa., im sure if somethign will ran out of control.,madaming responsible mods na aantabay like tunie. ;]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hhahaha! :lol: naiicp mo ba ang naiicp q B1? =D[/quote] oo naman, ako pa? =D=D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]well, la na tau magagawa., im sure if somethign will ran out of control.,madaming responsible mods na aantabay like tunie. ;][/quote] yup, definitely, i feel that he is one of those who will take the action. sa palagay ko, naghihintay lang siya ng comments and other reactions from some of the members eh... and tama yung ginawa mo, "initial" comment yun... a spark.. hahaha!!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-29 08:45:49)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yup, definitely, i feel that he is one of those who will take the action. sa palagay ko, naghihintay lang siya ng comments and other reactions from some of the members eh... and tama yung ginawa mo, "initial" comment yun... a spark.. hahaha!![/quote] i agree =) [spoiler]good night kuya jie.haha.,sori maiksi reply.,najejebs nq. :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-29 08:49:02)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i agree =)[/quote] =) [quote=As cicatrizes]good night kuya jie.haha.,sori maiksi reply.,najejebs nq. :lol:[/quote] hahaha!!!! cge na, jebs ka muna, baka abutin ka pa jan, :lol::lol::lol: and bye for now, tomorrow uli. GBU :kiss:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hellow White Protector[/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-29 22:48:27)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]hellow White Protector[/quote] good morning to you 2, my dear sistah! Did the linker worked?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HI weepee!!! Im Here Again srry di aquh nakapagreply sa mga quotes nyu..:wallbash: Kuya Jie-Hi Muxtha Na? IMY too :rose: =D Ate Bel-Muxtha? Ate Cheng-Muxtha? lagi nalang nagsasalisi Sa Lahat Good Afternoon haha OL ngaun =D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ ok lang yun, my lollipap! :rose: Musta ka na?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ok lang aq [/b] kuya ikaw? :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:20

[ 9 queries - 0.520 second ]
Privacy Policy