• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

i think no wp members are online. :wasted:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hey im here =D =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^oh,okay. btw, are u an alien? =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes im alien..why? :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like this one. :thumbsdown: [img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x288/lilithy_m/alien.gif[/img] u look scary. :ninja::ninja:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]like this one. :thumbsdown:[/quote] :o=D=D how u know i like that? hahaha i wanna marry with you.. :evil:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o=D=D how u know i like that? hahaha i wanna marry with you.. :evil:[/quote] haha! we're already married. :P:P:P[spoiler]my husband is an alien...somebody halp me. :crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha! we're already married. :P:P:P[/quote] i dont care.... :evil::evil: come to me......hahah if not i will ra** u :evil:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont care.... :evil::evil: come to me......hahah if not i will ra** u :evil:[/quote] what's ra**? =D im very lazy to come to ur house. :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

spampspmsampspamSPAMspamsapmsaspmamapmsSPAMpasmaps :P :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]spampspmsampspamSPAMspamsapmsaspmamapmsSPAMpasmaps :P :penguin:[/quote] hello spammer.,please follow da rules here in ftalk or else i will kick u out of da group. =D=D=D=D :lol: how r u? :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]what's ra**? =D im very lazy to come to ur house. :lol:[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: ill come :evil::evil: dont run [quote=ohivnsuipo]spampspmsampspamSPAMspamsapmsaspmamapmsSPAMpasmaps :P :penguin:[/quote] hi bro long time not see u..i miss u my friends :crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash::wallbash: ill come :evil::evil: dont run[/quote] hha~~u dont know where i live. :rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hha~~u dont know where i live. :rolleyes:[/quote] ah I'll searching
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ah I'll searching[/quote] cant find me. =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]cant find me. =D[/quote] :/ oh really...fine.i'll find another wife =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why u always use this icon :wow: to malow :/[/quote] i just want to. why?anything wrong with that? u should not be jealous coz she's a girl. :disgust: if she was a guy.,then that's the time u should be jealous.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahah nothing forget =D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]sometinghappenheremayispamspamspamspampamspamspamsmapsspam:lol::lol::lol::penguin:[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^nyuk.,haha.,another spammer just like da founder. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:30

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy