• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah. coz he keeps on talkin bout tagalog language even though he dont understand it.wkokokkk~~[/quote] hahah he not understand coz the word is alien language..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahah he not understand coz the word is alien language..[/quote] im very sleepy honey, imma take a walk outside...at the park.,wkokokkk~~., don't go girl-hunting in ftalk,ok?haha =D i have my eyes on u. =D=D=D [spoiler][color=transparent]love u.[/color]:wow:[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]im very sleepy honey, imma take a walk outside...at the park.,wkokokkk~~., don't go girl-hunting in ftalk,ok?haha =D i have my eyes on u[/quote] oh okay =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello. im back. :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i passed it olredi 40D :) gud evening WP :) i miss u all... :) i wil b offline for how many days.....i guess... =) tke care olweiz pipz...[/b][/color] :):) :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-19 05:17:21)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^any problem chexy? =(
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^just a lil heart problem 40D :) ..but i'm badly trying to move on.... =) ..so gud luck to me... :) i jst need some tym... :) i will miss u 40D.... =) :P :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-19 05:28:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^oh okay., i hope u will indeed move on and have a fine xmas. just text me if u want someone to talk with.,,wkokokkk~~ :P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^baby u can change wp rules coz i already edit some word...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^baby u can change wp rules coz i already edit some word...[/quote] oh, okay, i will try. :D :penguin: *edited: can't. :retard: it still says, post should not exceed 6225 characters (42 kb)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-19 07:24:38)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]*edited: can't. :retard: it still says, post should not exceed 6225 characters (42 kb)[/quote] what word u wanna put. just using pic dont type

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-19 08:12:03)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]what word u wanna put. just using pic dont type[/quote] u mean, i must use the pic for the requirements?

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-19 08:16:04)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]u mean, i must use the pic for the requirements?[/quote] yes..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes..[/quote] oh okay.it's done honey. :D:rose: thanks for helping :kiss:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sorry baby the image so ugly =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]sorry baby the image so ugly =D[/quote] really? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]really? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] dont cry.its really.. try put text only with transparent background.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]dont cry.its really.. try put text only with transparent background.[/quote] why dont u do it?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why dont u do it?[/quote] because i dont know how to design using photoshop that why i always rip your siggy
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

okay, i changed the image.,i used only text.,is it okay now?or do i have to change font size/color/ etc.....?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy