• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

oi leader.,please change da playlist in manual play. :lol::lol::lol: its very annoying. =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Good morning po :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

em back kabutes =D=D=D=D=D=D wassup?:penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello daddy jie at kuya jie kmusta kau??/[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]em back kabutes =D=D=D=D=D=D wassup?:penguin::penguin:[/quote] hello KG! [quote=Lhyrickz]hello daddy jie at kuya jie kmusta kau??/[/quote] Hello, Iha! whoah! daddy na, kuya pa? hahaha!! cool!!!
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Hello, Iha! whoah! daddy na, kuya pa? hahaha!! cool!!![/quote] yah para dalawa daddy kuya :cool: :cool:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hello KG![/quote] hello din po. :D:D:D musta na? --- btw. GTG. class moed pa weh :wasted::retard: bb :penguin::penguin:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-12-16 03:16:01)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah para dalawa daddy kuya :cool: :cool:[/quote] hahaha!! cool! masakit ang ipen ko, ano kayang mas better na gamot other than tooth extraction? [quote=Kaygee :3]btw. GTG. class moed pa weh :wasted::retard:[/quote] bye, Iho. we'll just w8 here until your class is finished.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Guys, what happened to the thread in Underground Section about ripping blah blah. I can't see it anymore. Where did they moved it? :paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Guys, what happened to the thread in Underground Section about ripping blah blah. I can't see it anymore. Where did they moved it? :paranoid:[/quote] yup! it looks like that they moved it to the back stage. :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yup! it looks like that they moved it to the back stage. :D[/quote] Yah, I think so Kua jie. Bwt, I'm wondering why they have to move it in backstage?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Yah, I think so Kua jie. Bwt, I'm wondering why they have to move it in backstage?[/quote] i dont know. but i'm sure they have "valid" reason to transfer it to BS. As far as I know, they have been discussing that issue there. But I am wondering how could the TS (joy a.k.a. crazydavinci) would monitor the development of his problem if the topic is in the BS?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yah, that is also my concern, how can crazydavinci participate in discussion? since Moderator are only permitted to access the backstage.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Yah, that is also my concern, how can crazydavinci participate in discussion? since Moderator are only permitted to access the backstage.[/quote] they have to "invite" him in the BS to participate. but I think only Admin could make the "invitation" to a particular member to have access to the BS.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

And they really have to involve crazydavinci in their discussion or else it would be one sided.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]And they really have to involve crazydavinci in their discussion or else it would be one sided.[/quote] actually, i could sense that they are up to something. members should be aware of that issue. it's a very serious issue. But for sure, joy will not just let it slip away. let us just wait for the result. i'll talk to him in the other forum.

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-16 05:34:49)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hellow evryone :D:D:D watz d issue?[/b][/color] :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-16 05:30:39)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]actually, i could sense that they are up to something.[/quote] Yah, It seems to me that they are protecting something. And There's nothing we can do than to wait, they already made the actions. [quote=zyrax86]hellow evryone :D:D:D watz d issue? :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] About the missing thread at the Underground Section.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-12-16 05:32:55)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Yah, It seems to me that they are protecting something. And There's nothing we can do than to wait, they already made the actions.[/quote] you are right, let us just wait and see. in the mean time, i'll just have a chit chat with joy... [b]@Cheng:[/b] hello sis!! issue? - ayun nga, about the "malicious" message...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]you are right, let us just wait and see. in the mean time, i'll just have a chit chat with joy...[/quote] Good thing to do. :D OK..Gotta eat now.. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy