• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]About the missing thread at the Underground Section.[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww......& wat thread is dat?[/b][/color] :O [quote=jieduck]@Cheng: hello sis!! issue? - ayun nga, about the "malicious" message...[/quote] [b][color=purple]watz dat "malicious" message kuya jie? :o ==================================================== nu ba yan, d ako updated sa mga nngyayari ngaun sa eptok... arghh...[/b][/color] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]awww......& wat thread is dat? :O[/quote] I don't know exactly sis. But as far as I could remember, one Moderator is involve in that thing. He is accused of spreading malicious comments, using someones name.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-12-16 05:54:28)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Good thing to do. :D OK..Gotta eat now.. :penguin:[/quote] ok, bye then and see yah.. [quote=zyrax86]watz dat "malicious" message kuya jie? :o[/quote] somebody sent an FS comment to crazydavinci, it contains a script. and there was a screenshot of the origin of the message. it was from TA Jule... (FTalk MOD). And joy (crazydavinci) showed some facts/proofs (IP address, etc...) proving that the message really came from MOD TA. Basta, magandang discussion yun, marami na ang nagiging involved, then all of a sudden, "nawala" yung thread na yun. :lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I don't know exactly sis. But as far as I could remember, one Moderator is involve in that thing. He is accused to be spreading malicious comments, using someones name.[/quote] [quote=jieduck]somebody sent an FS comment to crazydavinci, it contains a script. and there was a screenshot of the origin of the message. it was from TA Jule... (FTalk MOD). And joy (crazydavinci) showed some facts/proofs (IP address, etc...) proving that the message really came from MOD TA. Basta, magandang discussion yun, marami na ang nagiging involved, then all of a sudden, "nawala" yung thread na yun. :lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]nawala? :o bkt nawala? :O awww......d ko kilala c mod TA... :retard: pero c crazydavinci.....WP xia dba?[/b][/color] :paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]nawala? :o bkt nawala? :O[/quote] nawala, kasi, MOD James suggested that such issue should be discussed privately, i think it was moved to an area which is not accessible to common members... [quote=zyrax86]awww......d ko kilala c mod TA... :retard:[/quote] Malaysian yata xa or Indonesian, i'm not sure... [quote=zyrax86]pero c crazydavinci.....WP xia dba? :paranoid:[/quote] yes, he is a member (Promoter) pf WP. 'though he is not active here in FTalk. he is also a very good coder and programmer :thumbsup:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-16 07:04:30)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] Hi to ate Zyrax ^^ what should i call eu? Hello Weepee.Just Passing By...:penguin:[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-12-16 06:16:00)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]nawala, kasi, MOD James suggested that such issue should be discussed privately, i think it was moved to an area which is not accessible to common members...[/quote] [b][color=purple]nka-post ka ba dun sa thread na un kuya jie nung andun pa un sa underground? :rolleyes: sayang......d ko naabutan.....[/b][/color] :wallbash: [quote=jieduck]he is my co-MOD at The Cradle. and yes, he is a member (Promoter) pf WP. 'though he is not active here in FTalk. he is also a very good coder and programmer :thumbsup:[/quote] [b][color=purple]forum rin po b ung [i]the cradle[/i] kuya jie? :rolleyes: wow...mod ka pla dun... :eh: pero bat d na activ d2 sa eptok c crazydavinci? :paranoid: dun ba sa [i]the cradle[/i]...activ xia?[/b][/color] :rolleyes: [quote=cutest08]Hi to ate Zyrax ^^ what should i call eu?[/quote] [b][color=purple]hi :) just col me [i]ate cheng[/i]... =) how bout u? wat shud i col u?[/b][/color] :D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-16 06:19:52)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Hello Weepee.Just Passing By...:penguin:[/quote] hello lollipap!!! :D [quote=zyrax86]nka-post ka ba dun sa thread na un kuya jie nung andun pa un sa underground? :rolleyes: sayang......d ko naabutan..... :wallbash:[/quote] yup, i have posted there, inabutan ko pa, umabot na yung discussions sa 3rd page, tapos, ayun, naglaho na lang bigla... [quote=zyrax86]forum rin po b ung the cradle kuya jie? :rolleyes: wow...mod ka pla dun... :eh: pero bat d na activ d2 sa eptok c crazydavinci? :paranoid: dun ba sa the cradle...activ xia? :rolleyes:[/quote] yes, iha. it's a forum, at usually, kapag may filtering ans FS, ayun ang source ng latest linkers. active si joy dun.. if you want, you can have a peek in that forum.

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-16 07:03:54)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yes, iha. it's a forum, at usually, kapag may filtering ans FS, ayun ang source ng latest linkers. active si joy dun.. if you want, you can have a peek in that forum.[/quote] [b][color=purple]mrami po bng members ung [i]the cradle[/i]?[/b][/color] :) [quote=jieduck]here[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww....astig ahh.....mukhang interesting...[/b][/color] =) :eh:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]wooooh! teh cradle^^ the linker^^:penguin: my friend is one of teh members of Cradle.Is teh Ate Monix[switpotato] is teh one of teh member of cradle? Ate Cheng-Just Call miie,Aila [: Kuya Jie-Hi Kuya muxtha?[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]mrami po bng members ung the cradle? :)[/quote] marami rin, kaso, they are not as active. [quote=zyrax86]awww....astig ahh.....mukhang interesting... =) :eh:[/quote] it is interesting, Iha. The place is very cozy... [quote=cutest08]wooooh! teh cradle^^ the linker^^:penguin: my friend is one of teh members of Cradle.Is teh Ate Monix[switpotato] is teh one of teh member of cradle?[/quote] I dunno if swit is a member, but for sure, she is a friend of Angell de Ville.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ate Monix is One of teh Best Coder here in Ftalk...:) OT i Want to be wf him :wallbash:

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-12-16 07:14:52)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Ate Cheng-Just Call miie,Aila [:[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww...ok... :) hellow aila :D:D btw, watz w/ ur caption?[/b][/color] :eh: [quote=jieduck]marami rin, kaso, they are not as active.[/quote] [quote=jieduck]it is interesting, Iha. The place is very cozy...[/quote] [b][color=purple]tlaga kuya jie? :) ahe.....prang gs2 kong mg-register... :eh::eh: ================================================= out na muna ako kuya jie & aila... mrami pa kcng ggawin... :wallbash: buh-bye[/b][/color] :penguin::penguin::penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Ate Monix is One of teh Best Coder here in Ftalk...:)[/quote] yes, she is. :thumbsup: [quote=zyrax86]tlaga kuya jie? :) ahe.....prang gs2 kong mg-register... :eh::eh:[/quote] cge, mag-register ka dun, hintayin kita ha? [quote=zyrax86]out na muna ako kuya jie & aila... mrami pa kcng ggawin... :wallbash:[/quote] ok, pagkatapos nung gagawin mo, register ka dun ha? i'll be waiting.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

so...TA could be demoted? :paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]so...TA could be demoted? :paranoid:[/quote] if proven guilty, baka hindi lang demotion...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

geh Ate Cheng at xa Caption kuh? hihi.nothing,Just loving someone here in ftalk :wow: hmmmm..hi Ate Bel uxtha?:penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]if proven guilty, baka hindi lang demotion...[/quote] maybe banned? :o [quote=cutest08]hmmmm..hi Ate Bel uxtha?:penguin:[/quote] fine fine.,how about u?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]maybe banned? :o[/quote] i dunno... pero sa palagay mo, asan na kaya yung topic? kasi, biglang naglaho eh! [b]@Lollipap:[/b] ganda talaga nung Japanese version kahit hindi ko mabasa at hindi ko maintindihan :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i dunno... pero sa palagay mo, asan na kaya yung topic? kasi, biglang naglaho eh![/quote] moved to backstage. san pa ba. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.445 second ]
Privacy Policy