• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

good morning wp. i also miss. :cry: happy bday kuya jie :D:thumbsup::gift:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-26 01:24:44)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

happy birthday kuya jie! :D hello baby :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello wp belated merry christmas happy birthday daddy jie :gift: i miss you all :kiss: :rose: thats all for now[/b] :penguin: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi Lhyrickz long time not see u i miss u where u going?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^hu are you??? maybe you're alien :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry but i dont know you[/b] :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]sorry but i dont know you :lol: :lol:[/quote] you dont know me. :/
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^yup first time to see you here may i know you???[/b] :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok my name is zamlhyrickz.i from Pluto planet =D what your name?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ oh really??? sorry but i have to go now my bf dont want me to talk with other guy nice meeting you anyway zamlhyrickz oh sounds like an alien[/b] :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahhaha ok see u again
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hall0w evryone :D:D:D hapi bday kuya jie[/b][/color] :) :cake::gift:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-26 04:43:57)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hi chexy :D :D:D:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]aloha 40D! :eh: :P how r u doin' homie?[/b][/color] :cool::cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^im fine!i hope u are also fine chexy :P:P:P:P how was ur christmas? :lol: are there any dino food left? :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^sori, late reply....nawili kc ako dun sa funny pics sa fun corner.... :lol::lol::lol: of corz i'm fine... =D=D=D fine na... :lol: dino? madami pa.. :eh::eh: u want some?[/b][/color] :eh:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-26 06:36:20)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^haha~~dinosaur food,.,wkokokk~~how big? :eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^biri big... :eh: :lol::lol: btw, d ba ng-online ung bday celebrant ngaun?[/b][/color] :lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-26 06:52:07)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^dq lam qng nag-online eh.,di ata. :paranoid: my right foot is very itchy. :wallbash: i already put alcohol but it has no effect. :wasted::wasted:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngee :/ ahaha :lol: hugasan mo na lng w/ warm water....cguradong mwawala yan... :eh: warm lng ha.....wag ung boiling...[/b][/color] :lol: :O
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^lulz, tamad q mag-init ng tubig :P:P:P:P ayaw makuha sa alcohol chexy :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy