• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=edriann007]why not just make it[/quote] oh because i want all members know where they can finding this generator... :D its also for support my generator. :D do u have any problem with this? [quote=edriann007]anyways, why can i see my total repu now? even if i'm not viewing my profile?[/quote] admin change back to the normal.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-04 04:35:37)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

uhmm Hi guyx so busy to learn photoshop gawd.:wallbash: Kuya Jie!! uhmmm IMYSM =( Kuya Nizam-Okie Ate BEl is still not online. Weepee is so tahimik. uhmmm,my repu system is 93 but i have minus 1 and 92+ i think it must be 91 :wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Kuya Nizam-Okie Ate BEl is still not online. Weepee is so tahimik.[/quote] yes :crybaby::crybaby: i miss her :wallbash:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh because i want all members know where they can finding this generator... :D its also for support my generator. :D do u have any problem with this?[/quote] okay! i saw, it, it redirects to your site ^_^ [quote=cutest08]I love MOD.[/quote] ^anyways, how to put something like this? ]nevermnd! it's my name! hehehe, i saw it! ^_^

Last edited by edriann007 (2009-01-04 16:57:19)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning kabutes. IMYA! :penguin::penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud morning WeePee ;];) just passin' by... i stil hve class later... :retard: i miss u all... =) teecee olweiz[/b][/color] :kiss:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]okay! i saw, it, it redirects to your site ^_^[/quote] :D oh okay np [quote=edriann007]it's my name! hehehe, i saw it! ^_^[/quote] =D=D u so funny my friend =D [quote=Kaygee :3]morning kabutes. IMYA[/quote] [quote=zyrax86]gud morning WeePee ;];) just passin' by... i stil hve class later... :retard: i miss u all... =) teecee olweiz[/quote] hi g.morning my fiends
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello WP! good day to everyone! [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello again weepee em back :penguin:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi Weepee How are Yah? Ate Cheng- IMYSM =( Nobody? =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello KG![/b] nice to see you once again :D [b]hello lollipap![/b] how are you, my cutest Iha? :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Good aftie WP, i have no class this afternoon!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Hello edrian,[/b] you don't have class this afternoon? Why? You must be very excited today =D=D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im Ok Kuya Jie. :) Edrian,u dont have class eh? me have no class today and i hate skul lol. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hello KG! nice to see you once again :D[/quote] hello din po :D wow. promoter na xa :D congrats. nc to see you too :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]all good evening i change the leader position to cutest08 good luck for new leader..[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Im Ok Kuya Jie. :) Edrian,u dont have class eh? me have no class today and i hate skul lol. :lol:[/quote] you are OK today because you have no class, hahaha!!! me, i dont have class also, hehehe.. [quote=Kaygee :3]hello din po :D wow. promoter na xa :D congrats. nc to see you too :penguin:[/quote] oo nga eh, promoter na, hindi na magiging SuperDuperFriendster, hmmmpp!!! tignan mo si chipster, SuperDuper na, hahaha!!!
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wassup weepee..?? how are you'all today huh..?? :D :D
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

where's the leader rio =( is he out from ftalk OMG..!!! :cry: :cry: :crybaby: waaaa....
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ooh..temporarily leader i think im hiatus too [/b]:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy