• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]gud eve White Protector =)=)=)[/quote] good evening :P:lol: [quote=ago]i'm still here my brothers.. don't worry.. i'm not going to leave this group 4ever..[/quote] =):thumbsup: that good bro
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]u should find your love here.. =D[/quote] haha.=D how? =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]haha.=D how? =D[/quote] did u know ago? :paranoid: it still single =D [b]hai all... i have this idea how to make this group active. =) how about if we open this group for addict rank? to mr. founder ohivnsuipo and all wp members what do u think?[/b] :D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-15 09:24:23)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]did u know ago? :paranoid: it still single =D[/quote] haha.=D oh i thought it was lhyricks lol. but she's yours. :thumbsup: uhhhmmmm sure lalala =D=D [b]I think your idea is good.BZut most of members here are geek,freak,whiz,agent or 1000 posts [/b]:penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]haha.=D oh i thought it was lhyricks lol. but she's yours. :thumbsup: uhhhmmmm sure lalala =D=D[/quote] lhyrickz only for me :P i will eat you if u love to lhyrickz =D [quote=cutest08]I think your idea is good.BZut most of members here are geek,freak,whiz,agent or 1000 posts[/quote] yes most of members here are geek,freak,whiz,agent or 1000 posts but only a few members post here. if we open to addict rank maybe they will post here. btw, can i change back the leader postion to u?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]kemana aja loe man.. =D =D gw nos.. sumpah mati.. gimana kabar loe :P :P gw gak akan tinggalin wp gw akan selallu backup loe man.. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] hahah :D gue sibuk kuliah men :P hahahaa.. dah 3 kali yeh LOE jadi promoter ? hahaha,,, [quote=AFZULNIZAM]to mr. founder ohivnsuipo and all wp members what do u think? :D[/quote] it's up to teh leader :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]it's up to teh leader :)[/quote] oh okay sir thanks u so much.. :D but i still waiting opinions from other members. [b]who disagree about this, please give your opinions here.[/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi! sorry if i'm always offline! :( i am tired of FTalking, :D anyways, nice new WP siggy! who made it?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]hi! sorry if i'm always offline! :( i am tired of FTalking, :D anyways, nice new WP siggy! who made it?[/quote] oh its okay official WP siggy [spoiler]:arrow: by andry [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/vqmhqg.jpg[/img] :arrow: by mc_kenthus [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/mckenthus/Request%20Room/WhiteSiggy.gif[/img][/spoiler] btw, bro i need your opinions. how about if we open this group for addict rank. so that, maybe we can have many members here.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]official WP siggy[/quote] nope sir, i mean the siggy above! this one :arrow: [spoiler][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/AFZULNIZAM/75412755to5.jpg[/img][/spoiler] but i see, it's you who made it! :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]btw, bro i need your opinions. how about if we open this group for addict rank. so that, maybe we can have many members here.[/quote] i don't know, it's up to you, but for me, i guess not, hihihi, WP is known as a group for promoters and higher ranks, and if we have "addict" ranked members, this place would have sooo much mess and the group will get low reputation, because there are lots of "imbecile" addict ranked members, but it's up to you, but u can accept those known members who are good, :D and also, that's the reason why i left FU, sooo many members that made the post messy, :D and also, why did we lose 2 members? . . . ..

Last edited by edriann007 (2009-01-16 05:17:37)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]nope sir, i mean the siggy above! this one[/quote] oh banner. :D its from bro vect not me :lol: [quote=edriann007]chat messy[/quote] oh okay that good...thanks for your opinion. =):thumbsup: [quote=edriann007]and also, why did we lose 2 members?[/quote] mabel leave because she dont want to join this group anymore. maybe she dont to see or talk to me :) Kaygee also follow mabel to leave this group :wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-16 05:27:47)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh banner. :D its from bro vect not me :lol:[/quote] oh, okay! [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay that good...thanks for your opinion. =):thumbsup:[/quote] np, just my opinion :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]mabel leave because she dont want to join this group anymore. maybe she dont to see or talk to me :) kagae(im forget names) also follow mabel to leave :wallbash:[/quote] i thought she will not leave WP?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]i thought she will not leave WP?[/quote] yes before that she said dont want to leave but now =( its up to her..maybe she wanna join rockstar
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes before that she said dont want to leave but now =( its up to her..maybe she wanna join rockstar[/quote] aw, huhuhu anyways, who's the guy u linking to her
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]aw, huhuhu anyways, who's the guy u linking to her[/quote] hm...nanix (orio) :lol: but i dont care. if she can finding other guy, i also can finding.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im here guys how are yah? Kuya Nizam,i think u can open an addict rank =) i think its good. =) and enjoy being leader Kuya =):thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Kuya Nizam,i think u can open an addict rank =) i think its good. =) and enjoy being leader Kuya[/quote] hm.... okay...too many agree. lhyrickz and zyrax also accept.. but i cant edit The description page because i dont know adobe photoshop.can u edit it?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what a rules? ok ill do new again :penguin: how about teh rules?i just change teh posts?

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-16 07:07:00)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

okay just change the requirement. remove[b] promoter and moderator rank and 1000 post.[/b] and put at least addict rank. if can, u insert this in that image. so that we can save the character. =) [spoiler]• The Description : This group is formed by all FriendsterTalk members to protect innocent members from offensive and flamers that wanna try to disturb him/her. So, if you see someone that tries to bother another member(s), just talk to us and we will be happy to help him/her.And also, This group is the place where we can just chill and have fun together.. Please follow the ; and don't never ever forgot that we're ALL family in here.[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh i change na. I hope its ok. thanks to ftalk and auto resized it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 9 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy