• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]forget it bro because she not my mine anymore. she for orio :) please change the topic.. what are u doing bro?[/quote] alrightie! heheheheheheh
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=edriann007]alrightie! heheheheheheh[/quote] :lol: its okay bro =):thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol: its okay bro =):thumbsup:[/quote] haha, so topic?

Last edited by edriann007 (2009-01-12 05:50:49)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]haha, so topic?[/quote] this topic now [b]dont find love in fstalk[/b] =D:thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]this topic now dont find love in fstalk =D:thumbsup:[/quote] haha, that's nice, why not try to look for others? there are lots of pretty gals here!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]haha, that's nice, why not try to look for others? there are lots of pretty gals here![/quote] i already found new girl bro :wow: hahah she wake me up....thanks baby... :wow: TIME WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING =D just wait and see... =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]kuya jie ur inbox is full. i cant send a message to u.:lol:[/quote] it is not :wallbash::wallbash: i already erased ALL the messages (inbox, outbox, sent items, etc..) since this morning... what shall I do to make my PM "usable" again :crybaby::crybaby: [b]@WPs:[/b] Hello guys!!! I'm back, finally, after hibernation! =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Hello guys!!! I'm back, finally, after hibernation! =D[/quote] :D:thumbsup: welcome back kuya jie =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:D:thumbsup: welcome back kuya jie =)[/quote] nice to be back again :D i have noticed that our founder came back, that's cool! :thumbsup: how's everything?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]nice to be back again :D i have noticed that our founder came back, that's cool! :thumbsup: how's everything?[/quote] OH YES OUR FOUNDER HAS COME BACK. =) DONT WORRY EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK :lol::thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]OH YES OUR FOUNDER HAS COME BACK. =) DONT WORRY EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK :lol::thumbsup:[/quote] yeah, I see... you are right, everything's gonna be fine. let us just move on :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]you are right, everything's gonna be fine. let us just move on :penguin:[/quote] that right bro...let move :penguin:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya Nizam[/b] Who's That Girl :) [b]i Hope someday i find love here in ftalk LOLOLOL.[/b] =D :penguin: Hi WEEPEE how are yah? :penguin:

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-12 07:29:11)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Kuya Nizam Who's That Girl :)[/quote] =D refer this post [url]http://theftalk.com/p2215980-Today-18%3A22%3A55.html#p2215980[/url]:paranoid::thumbsup: [quote=cutest08]i Hope someday i find love here in ftalk LOLOLOL. =D :penguin:[/quote] :o why u not told to me u are single. :wallbash: =D [b]As cicatrizes[/b] im so sorry... :| did u know im shy to all my friend especially to ftm and wp member.. if u can find other love i also can find... i can do it [b]mabel[/b].. :eh: thanks you so much because make me shy to everyone :) i still love you but.......maybe after this not anymore :( [b]princess[/b] thanks for understand my heart baby. i hope we can together and 4ever.. muuaachhh i love u so much. :kiss:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-12 07:55:50)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Oh i read it already. Ah thats ur new ghurl. :penguin: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:owhy u not told to me u are single.:wallbash: =D[/quote] Why? =D :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Why? =D :penguin:[/quote] because :eh::eh: :wow: wakkakaka sorry j/k =D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-12 08:03:21)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh okay. :) im sure Lhyricks will happi w/ you :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]princess thanks for understand my heart baby. i hope we can together and 4ever.. muuaachhh i love u so much. :kiss:[/quote] :o:o:o WP is really full of love now a days =)

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-12 08:27:55)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]:o:o:o[/quote] hehe :D im so sorry because mabel not love me anymore =(

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-12 08:43:26)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh. Buti Pa sila meron aquh wula LOLOLOL. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:25

[ 9 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy