• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=cutest08]Edrian,Ate Bel is going Manila and She's not online ftalk for a while.:penguin:[/quote] so its just for a while? @NIZAM dont keep your hopes up sir! she'll be back! i know she will
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=edriann007]dont keep your hopes up sir! she'll be back! i know she will[/quote] yes thanks you bro :thumbsup: you give me confidence. i will wait for her 4ever =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

na miss ko ang WP :D lapet na exam.. mxta na? :)

Last edited by -NiK- (2009-01-10 21:02:46)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^good morning sis nik how are you??? long time no see good moning wp[/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

elow! heehheheeh mxtah weepee
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ hello [hr][hr][hr] ate zyrickz i already posted i din't text you coz my cp is lowbat im charging it this time all you have to do is you know' what we talked in ym :lol: :lol: don't worry i have my permission to both of them :lol: :lol: [hr][hr][hr][/b] [quote=bles_212000]Bye Ftalk.. I will miss all my friends here, specially my e-group[/quote] [b]what does it mean kuya??? [/b] :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-10 22:11:23)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^ hello[/quote] elo den! @all, bakit ang dami atang umaalis?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]@all, bakit ang dami atang umaalis?[/quote] [b]d un maiiwasan ndi naman kc sa boung buhay natin dito tau magfofocus sa ftalk of course kailangan dn natin harapin ang future ang real life[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ zyrickz: nakz....ang lufet :lol: ..very well said zyrickz.. =) [/b][/color] [quote=Lhyrickz]ate zyrickz i already posted i din't text you coz my cp is lowbat im charging it this time all you have to do is you know' what we talked in ym :lol: :lol: don't worry i have my permission to both of them :lol: :lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]rili? u hve their permission? =D weeeee! :eh: ================================================ gud aftie WP[/b][/color] ;]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2009-01-11 00:35:35)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bye all bye wp.. i must go..i love you all. thanks you so much especially to mabel :cry: :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i hope u understand what i said. im sorry. iam happy with him., i already told u that we dont have future together. I know u hate me.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]iam happy with him.[/quote] that good if u happy with him..leave me now... i want to say for last time i love u 4ever.remember it. i not hate u.thanks you so much...

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-11 07:41:37)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i will remember it., thank u also. if that's what u want, ok., i will leave u now. [hr][hr][hr] good bye white protector, thank u so much my family. =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]if that's what u want, ok., i will leave u now[/quote] u want to leave me not me.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^because u said that i must leave u. so i will leave u and weepee. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]that good if u happy with him..[b]leave me now[/b]...[/quote]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-11 07:56:39)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^because u said that i must leave u. so i will leave u and weepee.[/quote] dont change the topic mabel. did u forget what u txt to me today.. u said you have someone and u want i forget you. now i give you chance to leave me as u want.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

your post really make me cry sad and crazy.. [url]http://theftalk.com/p2212599-Today-21%3A11%3A22.html#p2212599[/url] okay now i know what is love.... oh my god help me :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::crybaby:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-11 21:37:25)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im not changing the topic. i remember what i said., i have someone., that's true. But i also said that we have different religion and we're faraway from each other., that was my first text. =) I am honest with you. goodbye, for the last time,if u do not believe me, its okay. I understand, even if u say u do not hate me, i know that u hate me. =( Please be happy., Forget about me if it makes u happy, Forget that bel exists. forget everything about us. you can even erase me from ur FS. because i know that u hate me. Thank you also for everything. [/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Whats Happening here.=| Please dont leave our group. I hope you all back.=( i know that because of school Dont worry i will wait all of you lol. :penguin: btw,edrian,just for a while im not sure but i read some post here. And i think its for a while.=| Kuya nizam --> dont worry,you can have a girl like Ate bel :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:28

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy