• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ okay...u also bye :)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]@ bel: ok...bye 40D....i will surely miss u... :cry: pls do visit us if u hve tym... =( tke cre olweiz[/b][/color] :rose::kiss:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]Demi semua yang aku jalani bersamamu Ku ingin kau jadi milikku Ku ingin kau disampingku[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: waa.................babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :crybaby::crybaby: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wut's happening here.kuya nizam,why are you crying :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Wut's happening here.kuya nizam,why are you crying :penguin:[/quote] =( sis bel already go from my life. :wallbash:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi my wp family.... :D:D miss ya alll... :rose::rose:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello! WP! just passing by
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]:D good afternoon weepee :D [/align] [quote][align=center][b]Demi semua yang aku jalani bersamamu Ku ingin kau jadi milikku Ku ingin kau disampingku[/b][/align][/quote] :O :O what happen?? :paranoid:
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=( sis bel already go from my life. :wallbash:[/quote] i'm really sorry to hear that bro =( i hope you will move on and find other princess :lol: :thumbsup: [quote=audeea_iu]miss ya alll... :rose::rose:[/quote] miss u too :lol: orang kalimantan yang ada di jogja.. lupa ya ama nos.. =D [quote=edriann007]hello! WP! just passing by[/quote] hello there too.. passing by too :lol: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ bro i lost my love... i miss her...... :crybaby: i have no mood to ol without her :cry:
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ bro i lost my love... i miss her...... :crybaby: i have no mood to ol without her :cry:[/quote] you must be strong bro.. you will find other girl in ftalk.. just try to find other girl to be your mate :D :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]you must be strong bro.. you will find other girl in ftalk.. just try to find other girl to be your mate[/quote] no i will not find another girls. only her i love... :wallbash: i'll wait for her

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-10 01:27:17)

ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]no i will not find another girls. only her i love... :wallbash: i'll wait for her[/quote] tak usahlah bersedih bro.. masih ada cewek lain yang cantik dan cute :wow: you must continue your life.. :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]tak usahlah bersedih bro.. masih ada cewek lain yang cantik dan cute :wow: you must continue your life..[/quote] tapi aku udah lama bersamanya. ia ngak mudah untuk aku melupakannya... :wallbash: baiklah aku akan cuba sedaya upaya.. thanks atas nasihatnya
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]tapi aku udah lama bersamanya. ia ngak mudah untuk aku melupakannya... :wallbash: baiklah aku akan cuba sedaya upaya.. thanks atas nasihatnya[/quote] you're welcome my white protector brother.. kapanpun loe butuh bantuan gw akan bantu sedaya upaya :D :D [b]good luck[/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by ago (2009-01-10 01:43:31)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]you're welcome my white protector member.. kapanpun loe butuh bantuan gw akan bantu sedaya upaya :D :D good luck[/quote] thanks my friends. you are my best friends =):thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello! what do those words mean? ate bel stopped FTalking?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=(sis bel already go from my life.:wallbash:[/quote] Im sad to hear that kuya.Dont worry she's not gone.I read some posts here.And she's now work in [b]manila[/b].Just wait for her.:) Edrian,Ate Bel is going Manila and She's not online ftalk for a while.:penguin: Gud eve Weepee IMYSM all
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]hello! what do those words mean? ate bel stopped FTalking?[/quote] yes :cry: [quote=cutest08]Im sad to hear that kuya.Dont worry she's not gone.I read some posts here.And she's now work in manila.Just wait for her[/quote] oh okay i will wait for her 4ever :cry:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-10 05:57:26)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey i coming. :paranoid: my baby still not ol? :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:26

[ 9 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy