• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=cutest08]oh. Buti Pa sila meron aquh wula LOLOLOL. =D[/quote] maghintay ka lang..darating din sya sau =)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-12 09:09:01)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i already found new girl bro :wow: hahah she wake me up....thanks baby... :wow: TIME WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING =D just wait and see... =D[/quote] really? who is she?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Morning Kabutes. IMY! :penguin::penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good morning KG! Good morning/afternoon WP!
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud pm! :D gonna study for tomorrow's exam :) This is itt! aja!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]gud pm! :D gonna study for tomorrow's exam :) This is itt! aja![/quote] elow, "DANICA"!!! long time no see! uztah ka na? :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Gud pm tatay Jie :D & -NiK- :lol::lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

WHAT THE FUCK. [hr][hr] congrats sir afzulnizam. and sorry if i embarrassed u to FTM friends. Just wanna let u all know that orio(nanix84) already let go of me yesterday because he thinks that what we did was wrong. Now, im confused. But i dont care, i dont care anymore. Let's party weepee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! :cool: [hr][hr][hr] Kuya jie, i will try to PM u so that we will know if it's still "usable. :lol: edited . users inbox is full. sorry kuya jie., something's wrong with ur inbox. Lhyrickz also experienced that before/

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-13 02:22:25)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Gud pm tatay Jie :D & -NiK- :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] palagay ko, wala ka na namang pasok, Iho, am I ryt? :D [quote=As cicatrizes]edited . users inbox is full. sorry kuya jie., something's wrong with ur inbox. Lhyrickz also experienced that before/[/quote] damn!! i dunno how can we "talk" privately (aside from texting...) BTW, ur invi now, it feels cool, isnt it?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^il open my ym. yah, invi is cool.,haha =D sa wakassssssss~~~~! :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: As cicatrizes sorry can you edit your post. i hate Fu*k word. [quote=As cicatrizes]Just wanna let u all know that orio(nanix84) already let go of me yesterday because he thinks that what we did was wrong.[/quote] i'm so sorry.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sir, no i dont want to edit it. edit it if u like.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^sir, no i dont want to edit it. edit it if u like.[/quote] its up to you mabel
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^thank u sir. [b][/b][b][/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^thank u sir.[/quote] ur welcome. can u be my friend? :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yes of course u can. :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^yes of course u can. :)[/quote] thanks you so much my friend... how are u today? :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^im fine. very cold here coz its raining hard. :wasted: how are u?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^im fine. very cold here coz its raining hard. :wasted: how are u?[/quote] oh same here. i also fine. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ok.,that's great. btw, congratulations on u and lhyrickz.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:30

[ 9 queries - 0.435 second ]
Privacy Policy