• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]open it kuya, it's for you ... hope you like it.. :wow:[/quote] wow :drool: i want to print and eat now. :drool::drool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]hahaha lage aqoh online siz... pinapagalitan n nga aqoh d2 sa bhay, heheee.. wla daw aqoh ibng ginagwa .. kundi magcomputer..xD[/quote] [b]awtsss parehas tau nalaki lng bill ng kuryente namen gawa ng computer aq nga may oras sa paggamit ng pc pero matigas pa rin adik sa pagpost[/b] :lol: :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi alien where u from[/quote] [b]well well well im from planet pluto and how about you??? may i know you??? its my first time too see alien posting here in ftalk[/b] :P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i like to u[/quote] [b]but were same gender[/b] :P

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-19 23:47:12)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]well well well im from planet pluto and how about you??? may i know you??? its my first time too see alien posting here in ftalk[/quote] oh really.. im from mars planet :lol: nice to know u..... [quote=Lhyrickz]but were same gender :P[/quote] i like same gander :lol::lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really.. im from mars planet nice to know u.....[/quote] [b]awtsss sad coz im not happy to know you[/b] :lol: :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i like same gander[/quote] [b]but i don't like same gender[/b] :rolleyes:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wow :drool: i want to print and eat now. :drool::drool:[/quote] hahaha,,, but good if you cook like that so that you can eat well... :cool: [quote=Lhyrickz]awtsss parehas tau nalaki lng bill ng kuryente namen gawan ng computer aq may oras sa paggamit ng pc pero matigas pa rin adik sa pagpost :lol: :lol:[/quote] hahaha, uu nga eh, taas tlga ng bill, adik na.. ayaw paawat.. d2 kz aqoh nakatira sa ate. d nmn aqoh maxado pinapagalitan.. ^_^
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]awtsss sad coz im not happy to know you[/quote] :crybaby: why.... i want u in my life [quote=Lhyrickz]but i don't like same gender :rolleyes:[/quote] :lol::lol::P [quote=_ryl_]hahaha,,, but good if you cook like that so that you can eat well...[/quote] but i dont know... lhyrickz so lazy to teach me.... :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-19 23:59:09)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

quote for the day: [quote][quote]"[b][i]If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing rods[/i][/b]."[/quote] [/quote] Good morning/afternoon/evening WP's! :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hahaha, uu nga eh, taas tlga ng bill, adik na.. ayaw paawat.. d2 kz aqoh nakatira sa ate. d nmn aqoh maxado pinapagalitan.. ^_^[/quote] [b]buti ka pa eh aq 3 kaagaw pag nakaupo tita ko sa harap ng computer wala na khet cguro lumuha ng dugo di ibibigay minsan dami ko pa dahilan pati skul nadadamay makaol lng taena ang sama tlga[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why.... i want u in my life[/quote] [b]but i dont want alien in my life i want human[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i dont know... lhyrickz so lazy to teach me....[/quote] [b]why my name is here?? :rolleyes: hello daddy jie magandang hapon[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Good morning/afternoon/evening WP's! :D[/quote] good afternoon bro [quote=Lhyrickz]but i dont want alien in my life i want human[/quote] but im also human :wallbash: im not alien la =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Princess:[/b] Good day afternoon too, Iha. Musta? [b]Nizam:[/b] Hello there, Bro. Good afternoon. Aila is back, hmmm... =)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]buti ka pa eh aq 3 kaagaw pag nakaupo tita ko sa harap ng computer wala na khet cguro lumuha ng dugo di ibibigay minsan dami ko pa dahilan pati skul nadadamay makaol lng taena ang sama tlga[/quote] awtz, hirap nmn yan siz,, hehe, d2 aqoh lng mag isa.. hehe pero d pa rin aqoh nagsasawa.. xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i dont know... lhyrickz so lazy to teach me.... :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] hmp, maybe kuya you study how to cook.. :P [quote=jieduck]Good morning/afternoon/evening WP's! :D[/quote] hello kuya jei ^_^
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but im also human im not alien la[/quote] [b]no your 50% human 50% alien[/b] [quote=jieduck]Princess: Good day afternoon too, Iha. Musta?[/quote] [b]ok naman po ok po sa ngaun di ko lng po alam sa mga following days ikw po kmusta?? [hr][hr][hr] sis ryl cnabi mo pa kaya nga minsan lng aq mag-ol d kgay nung dati na araw araw tlga[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-20 00:32:19)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Hello there, Bro. Good afternoon. Aila is back, hmmm... =)[/quote] haha =D have a nice day bro.. times to go. i have class :cry: [quote=_ryl_]hmp, maybe kuya you study how to cook.. :P[/quote] okay i will study now :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]no your 50% human 50% alien[/quote] u also :P baby i wanna off... hope u also go to school now all times to go i have class bye see u again

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-20 00:33:55)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing rods."[/quote] you really loev fishing Impong Jie, diba?haha.. hi to all weepee members.! [b] sir nizam.. sis ryl.. and princess lhyrickz..:D [/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]sir nizam..[/quote] u so late to ol nikka because im gonna off :wallbash: its okay see u again :D:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hello kuya jei[/quote] elow there, my dear sis! how are you now? still the "manager" of the cafe? :eh: [quote=Lhyrickz]ok naman po ok po sa ngaun di ko lng po alam sa mga following days ikw po kmusta??[/quote] ah, ok, it's good to hear that you are ok now. sana nga, maging ok ka for the days ahead =) i wish you all the luck, Iha. lagi mong tatandaan, hinding hindi ko kayo pababayaan, mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha =D have a nice day bro.. times to go. i have class :cry:[/quote] ok then, Bro. see you later. i'll be here for the next 7 hours =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]sis ryl cnabi mo pa kaya nga minsan lng aq mag-ol d kgay nung dati na araw araw tlga[/quote] hmmp, ganun tlga siz,, ndi lng aqoh maka ol pag my gimik taz nag gagala, :penguin: hehe,, kumain kna siz? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay i will study now :lol:[/quote] oh really that's good , so that you can cook for siz lhyrickz.. :D [quote=nikz11]hi to all weepee members.![/quote] hi ate, how are you today? ^^ xD [quote=jieduck]elow there, my dear sis! how are you now? still the "manager" of the cafe? :eh:[/quote] hmp, i'm doing good, and still cute :D ayt, ndi po kuya nasa house aqoh, kagagaling qoh lng mag gala.. hehe ate qoh nasa cafe.. it's her turn..

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-20 00:39:21)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]u so late to ol nikka because im gonna off :wallbash: its okay see u again :D:[/quote] oh..how sad.. :D it's because the internet here in the office was down.. and there were series of brownouts here.. i hate it.. [b] i have a sad and bad news guys. i already have no work now.. ill be searching again. =([/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]u also baby i wanna off... hope u also go to school now[/quote] [b]ehrrr im absent today my dear[/b] [quote=nikz11]and princess lhyrickz..[/quote] [b]hi hello welcome here in wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-20 00:39:55)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hi ate, how are you today? ^^ xD[/quote] em not soo fine.. just lost my job. =( going to search again. haha.. [quote=Lhyrickz]hi hello welcome here in wp[/quote] thanks for welcoming. =D nameet na kita sa OT before ata eh. musta?:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy