• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]we don't have yet coz were both still studying may i know you??[/quote] you have knew me before baby.. i'm [b]big baby boy the second[/b] :P :lol: ::thumbsup::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]baka naglalambing lng sau ate kc namis ka nea[/quote] grrrrrrrr... ganun, lolz :lol::lol::lol: i dunno , but i hate him :evil: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]thanks.. then i give you a big kiss again..[/quote] whahaha, thankz :wow: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]what problem dat cause you to hate him :lol: i'm from malayu/indo.. almost same with nizam =) =)[/quote] hmp, change topic... :) btw, how old r u? xD
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]you have knew me before baby.. i'm big baby boy the second :[/quote] [b] hahaha lolz waaaahh don't call me baby nizam well get mad at me i already know you nizam told it to me nice one dawn[/b] [quote=_ryl_]grrrrrrrr... ganun, lolz i dunno , but i hate him[/quote] [b]wag ganyan ate hu knows ilalagay ko kau sa create a loveteam[/b] :lol:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-21 02:02:47)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whahaha, thankz :wow:[/quote] you're welcome,, anytime =) :wow: [quote=_ryl_]btw, how old r u?[/quote] i'm 21 years old.. :norose:=( how'bout you?? :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]wag ganyan ate hu knows ilalagay ko kau sa create a loveteam :lol:[/quote] whahhaha, i hate him super duper.. grrrrrrrrr :evil::evil: he's evil and devil xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hahaha lolz waaaahh don't call me baby nizam well get mad at me i already know you nizam told it to me nice one dawn[/quote] okie.. don't call me dawn again.. call me noz ok.. that's my real name.. =D =D =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whahhaha, i hate him super duper.. grrrrrrrrr he's evil and devil xD[/quote] [b]ndi na nga ate mapigilan galit mo ang puso dahan dahan lng[/b] [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]okie.. don't call me dawn again.. call me noz ok.. that's my real name..[/quote] [b]as you wish noz hahaha and where's your other acct???[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-21 02:07:44)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i'm 21 years old.. :norose:=( how'bout you?? :D[/quote] hmmmp, your same age of kuya nizam :wow: i'm already 17 coz it's 2009 xD [quote=Lhyrickz]ndi na nga ate mapigilan galit mo ang puso dahan dahan lng[/quote] hayz, ewan qoh ba.. dati kz di namn un ganun.. biglang nag iba.. hahaha xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-21 02:07:53)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello daddy jie[/quote] elow princess, sorry for the late response, i was at the conference room a while ago. wazzup? [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]thanks uncle jie.. :D yes i'm long younger than you .. then i ust call you mr or uncle.. uncle jie will solve the problem.. it'sokie right?? :D[/quote] it's nice, you can call me Uncle Jie then :D BTW, how can I call you? sorry for the late response, i was in the meeting a while ago... [quote=_ryl_]ah, ok.. hehe. :D pagbutihan u n lng po work nio.. :wow:[/quote] medyo busy na uli si Kuya Jie kaya di agad naka reply... dont worry, aayusin natin yung tungkol sa inyo ni edriann...
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]as you wish noz hahaha and where's your other acct???[/quote] is being used for my friend.. from now on,, i will use only diz account :lol: :thumbsup: where's mabel?? :paranoid: :paranoid: [quote=_ryl_]hmmmp, your same age of kuya nizam :wow: i'm already 17 coz it's 2009[/quote] aww.. what a coincedence :lol: 17 years old.. you are ready for married then sist :lol: :lol: [quote=jieduck]it's nice, you can call me Uncle Jie then :D BTW, how can I call you? sorry for the late response, i was in the meeting a while ago...[/quote] you can call me noz my uncle.. that will fix to me :D :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-21 02:14:23)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]medyo busy na uli si Kuya Jie kaya di agad naka reply... dont worry, aayusin natin yung tungkol sa inyo ni edriann...[/quote] ah, ok lng poh un kuya jie.. hayz, ewan qoh sa tingin di un makikipag aoys, hayz... hate him.. grrrrrr xD
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i have to off now bye ate ryl and kuya noz see yah agen i still have class daddy jie next tym nlang po ulet tau mag-usap bye for now ol lng po kc aq thru my phone[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-21 02:14:30)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ok siz lhyrics .. take care.. study hard.. :D [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]aww.. what a coincedence :lol: 17 years old.. you are ready for married then sist :lol: :lol:[/quote] lolz, i'm not ready for that relationship.. :rolleyes: xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i have to off now bye ate ryl and kuya noz see yah agen[/quote] see yah.. take care always :D :D [quote=_ryl_]olz, i'm not ready for that relationship.. :rolleyes:[/quote] when you are ready then..?? :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]when you are ready then..?? :lol:[/quote] lolz, i dunno , i have to finish my study first.. xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]lolz, i dunno , i have to finish my study first..[/quote] yeep.. finish study first and then get married and have a son/child.. are you often online in friendstertalk.. :eh: :thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]yeep.. finish study first and then get married and have a son/child.. are you often online in friendstertalk.. :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] hahaha, that'z good.. :eh: yeah, em online. :)
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hahaha, that'z good.. :eh: yeah, em online. :)[/quote] you must she this member then.. :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/p=chipster489[/url] check it out baby.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ oh yeah, he's online 24hrs.. xD [/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh yeah, he's online 24hrs.. xD[/quote] me too in the old days.. :lol: but i'm not often online these days.. i got lot works to finish =( =( [hr][quote][align=center][b]i will offline.. do you have any friends to chat with here.. if not i will accompany you to chat here ryl :D[/b][/align][/quote] [hr]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:14

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy