• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^^ hello ryl welcome back :D xD =D=D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^^ whaha, thank kuya... how r u today? xD btw, you use xD ? =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whaha, thank kuya... how r u today? xD btw, you use xD ?[/quote] im fine.hbu? haha i just copy your recent post here :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine.hbu? haha i just copy your recent post here :lol:[/quote] i'm fine too, and still cute :rolleyes: hehe.. xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i'm fine too, and still cute :rolleyes: hehe..[/quote] :lol::lol: im still handsome :lol::P wow your siggy so cute. make for me 1 siggy :crybaby:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=)..hi fu..passin by sis ryl who made ur sig?..i laos wanna have it..:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]=)..hi fu..passin by sis ryl who made ur sig?..i laos wanna have it.[/quote] hi how are u...
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol: im still handsome :lol::P wow your siggy so cute. make for me 1 siggy :crybaby:[/quote] thankz, but, my friend make my siggy.. not me. :crybaby::crybaby: xD [quote=nia_pearl19]sis ryl who made ur sig?..i laos wanna have it..:D[/quote] thankz, kaygee make my siggy,, xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]thankz, but, my friend make my siggy.. not me. :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] oh hahah its okay my friends? :P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello to all living things here[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello to all living things here[/quote] :( i waiting u to ol ym but u not ol :wallbash:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ weeeeeeeh, eow siz... hahaha.. living animals xD :penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i waiting u to ol ym but u not ol[/quote] i ol this afternoon but i only chat with my bro i have class i cant ol in school [quote=_ryl_]weeeeeeeh, eow siz... hahaha.. living animals xD[/quote] nice siggy ate ryl
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nice siggy ate ryl[/quote] hehe, thankz, pero ndi nmn aqoh ang gumawa.. xD
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ok lng yn ate at least meron nid to go i need rest bye[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i ol this afternoon but i only chat with my bro i have class i cant ol in school[/quote] k
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ok siz... :) beybye... tc :kiss:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi nizam..hit ryl?.. haha..been off for an hour..haha;]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]hi nizam..hit ryl?.. haha..been off for an hour..haha;][/quote] hi to hahah how are u today?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha..em fine..looking for someone to chat with..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:14

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy