• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]me too in the old days.. :lol: but i'm not often online these days.. i got lot works to finish =( =([/quote] ah, ok.. you have to finish your work ok... :) [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i will offline.. do you have any friends to chat with here.. if not i will accompany you to chat here ryl :D[/quote] i have lot of friendz here, in Boys like Girls corner.. ok.. finish first your work, before chatting me.. :cool: xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[hr][b]_ryl_[/b][hr] [b]okie then bye-bye ryl.. nice to chat with you.. :wow: :wow: see yah and take care always :D :D[/b] [b]STATUS => OFFLINE[/b] :penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ok,, thankz 4 the time , nice chatting w. you too.. byebye. take care.. =D ^_^
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Elow Kabutes, i'm back!! :D:D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ahehehe, welcome back kuya jie,,, sobrang tahimik d2.. huhuhu xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]sobrang tahimik d2..[/quote] medyo tahimik nga, pero ok lang, mukhang busy in RL yung ibang members... anyway, try to visit us in Philippine Off-Topic, masaya dun, promise...
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ahehehe, uu nga poh eh.. dun din aqoh dati nagtatambay.. :penguin: xD
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi wp.., hi to all.:ninja:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hello siz.. muztah? xD
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sis..^^ :ninja: lang tau...
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi anyone here? *snob *snob
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]hi sis..^^ :ninja: lang tau..[/quote] oh, siz.. muztah? xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@Edriann[/b] elow Iho, musta? BTW, i think sis Ryl was a little upset with you :D what happened, Iho :( [b] @Ryl:[/b] elow sis.. [b]@Pearl:[/b] hi sis! :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hi kuya, kumain kna po ba? xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]^^ hi kuya, kumain kna po ba? xD[/quote] kumakin ako ngayon, sandwich lang... ikaw, nag dinner ka na ba?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]kumakin ako ngayon, sandwich lang... ikaw, nag dinner ka na ba?[/quote] ndi pa poh, hahaha maaga pa nmn eh.. xD san kya ung ibng mga tao d2.. hahaha xD :penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-21 05:08:08)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]san kya ung ibng mga tao d2.. hahaha xD[/quote] mukhang tayo lang dalawa uli dito, hahaha!!! paano kaya mangyayari sa group kapag umalis ako or ikaw dito:question: :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]mukhang tayo lang dalawa uli dito, hahaha!!! paano kaya mangyayari sa group kapag umalis ako or ikaw dito:question: :lol:[/quote] hahaha, i dunno .. hehe :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

passin by: haha;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hahaha, i dunno .. hehe :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] hahaha!! nakakatuwa ka talaga, sis. hindi ko malaman kung ganito: :lol::lol::lol: or ganito: :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=nia_pearl19]passin by: haha;)[/quote] elow! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy