• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]yeah, hehe your a promoter not a moderator[/quote] :lol::lol: i just promoter in life love. :lol::lol: :wallbash: [quote=jieduck]but how could our IP would be different, he is my nephew and he used my computer?? that is not fair... they have deleted it without notifying the one who made the referrer? They should have asked first the referrer without deleting right away a referral account[/quote] i also dont know bro. just relax bro someday u also will be a promoter. btw, this is from lhyrickz [quote]h0ney tell to kuya jie regards also to him..tell to him that we have swimming today thats y im n0t ol in ftalk[/quote]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-24 00:09:01)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i also dont know bro. just relax bro someday u also will be a promoter[/quote] i am already a promoter Bro... but i really dont understand what is going on.. i hope that "he/she" understand what he/she did... Bro., if you have time, it would be a very great help not only to me, but for some others, about that deleting right away some referrals that have same IP address with the referrer. a PM to the referrer would be better before doing such irreversible act...
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]basta, sa palagay ko, magkaka-ayos pa rin kayo. and i think, edriann wants to join another egroup, ok lang yun, everyone has the right naman, di ba? basta for now, wait ka na lang muna, and time will come, magkaka-ayos din kayo..[/quote] cguro nga po, na bobored un d2. kya maghahanap sya ng iba... kung san sya masaya.. ok lng un.. i think magkaka ayos na kmi nun pag ol sya. wla na sya sa caption qoh.. xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i just promoter in life love[/quote] whaha, in love lyf.. :D that's good.. xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i am already a promoter Bro... but i really dont understand what is going on.. i hope that "he/she" understand what he/she did... Bro., if you have time, it would be a very great help not only to me, but for some others, about that deleting right away some referrals that have same IP address with the referrer. a PM to the referrer would be better before doing such irreversible act[/quote] yes i saw it u already a promoter before. ok thanks for that. i will try to discuss about this in backstage. [quote=_ryl_]whaha, in love lyf.. :D that's good..[/quote] :lol::lol: hm...i have some thing to do.seee u again [b]all see u again. i have something to do.[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]cguro nga po, na bobored un d2. kya maghahanap sya ng iba... kung san sya masaya.. ok lng un.. i think magkaka ayos na kmi nun pag ol sya. wla na sya sa caption qoh.. xD[/quote] i've noticed it, wala na nga siya sa caption mo, that's a good start, sis :thumbsup: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes i saw it u already a promoter before. ok thanks for that. i will try to discuss about this in backstage.[/quote] thanks a lot, Bro :thumbsup: and see you once again.. bye also

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-24 00:23:58)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol: hm...i have some thing to do.seee u again[/quote] ok, kuya,, take care.. bbye.. :) [quote=jieduck]i've noticed it, wala na nga siya sa caption mo, that's a good start, sis :thumbsup:[/quote] uo kuya, tinanggal qoh na, para tumigil na rin sya. xD tau n naman poh tao d2. wla ng iba.. :|:|:|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]uo kuya, tinanggal qoh na, para tumigil na rin sya.[/quote] i admire your attitude, sis. humility is the best trait anyone can have =) [quote=_ryl_]tau n naman poh tao d2. wla ng iba.. :|:|:|[/quote] ok lang yun, sis. ang importante, members will truly exercise the aim of our group... not by acts only, but by heart =)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i admire your attitude, sis. humility is the best trait anyone can have =)[/quote] thankz, kuya,, :) [quote=jieduck]ok lang yun, sis. ang importante, members will truly exercise the aim of our group... not by acts only, but by heart =)[/quote] tama ka poh. busy ka po nguan kuya ?> xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]busy ka po nguan kuya ?> xD[/quote] medyo nag-i-start na ako mag-work, Sis. Andito na kasi si Boss, and he asked me to report to his office for another meeting... anyway, please take care of the boards. you are the best :thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]medyo nag-i-start na ako mag-work, Sis. Andito na kasi si Boss, and he asked me to report to his office for another meeting... anyway, please take care of the boards. you are the best :thumbsup:[/quote] ah, ok lng poh kuya.. your the best bro for me too.. :thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm back for a short break, my dear Sis. What's up? have you read my confession? :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ welcome back , yes kuya i read. thankz , i'm so bored.. HBU? xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh, i feel sorry for you, you are bored now... i hope i could do something... if only i'm there, i would ask you to have lunch or dinner outside with me and my kids :D:D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]oh, i feel sorry for you, you are bored now... i hope i could do something... if only i'm there, i would ask you to have lunch or dinner outside with me and my kids :D:D[/quote] oh, really nice.. sana nga po kuya, hehehe.. kakabored wla magawa d2.. umuulan pa. xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh, really nice.. sana nga po kuya, hehehe.. kakabored wla magawa d2.. umuulan pa. xD[/quote] kaya pala nung tumawag ako kanina sa bahay, kumpleto yung mga bata sa bahay, hindi sila makalabas, kasi, umuulan.. =) hindi bale, i hope that we could have an EB kapag umuwi na ako sa Pinas...
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]kaya pala nung tumawag ako kanina sa bahay, kumpleto yung mga bata sa bahay, hindi sila makalabas, kasi, umuulan.. =) hindi bale, i hope that we could have an EB kapag umuwi na ako sa Pinas...[/quote] aheheh, thankz poh, ang bait nio poh tlga, hehe sana katulad nio father qoh. :cry: xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]aheheh, thankz poh, ang bait nio poh tlga, hehe sana katulad nio father qoh. :cry:[/quote] love ka rin ng father mo, i'm sure of that. kasi, as a father, i know how we feel towards our kids.. ako nga, ang dami ko ng utang sa mga bata, i spend only 30 days per year para sa kanila, but i keep on thelling them that this is just temporary, we will be together soon, permanently...
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]love ka rin ng father mo, i'm sure of that. kasi, as a father, i know how we feel towards our kids.. ako nga, ang dami ko ng utang sa mga bata, i spend only 30 days per year para sa kanila, but i keep on thelling them that this is just temporary, we will be together soon, permanently...[/quote] sabagay po tama po kau.. hmp, pero ndi ko po na feel un eh, :crybaby: kya nga po ndi aqoh tumira samin , mabuti pa po kayo kahit nasa malau ka napapadama muh sa kanila na mahal nio po family muh. , oh nmn po, darating tlg ung time na un, para magsama po kayo ng family nio,.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]sabagay po tama po kau.. hmp, pero ndi ko po na feel un eh, :crybaby: kya nga po ndi aqoh tumira samin ,[/quote] it's just maybe because you are expecting more from him, pero i'm sure, mahal na mahal ka ng daddy mo =) [quote=_ryl_]mabuti pa po kayo kahit nasa malau ka napapadama muh sa kanila na mahal nio po family muh. , oh nmn po, darating tlg ung time na un, para magsama po kayo ng family nio,.[/quote] pero mahirap din ang malayo ako sa kanila.. mas maganda talag kung magkakasama kami :cry: [hr] BTW, Sis, BRB uli, as usual, please take care of the boards. :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]it's just maybe because you are expecting more from him, pero i'm sure, mahal na mahal ka ng daddy mo =)[/quote] sana nga poh.. =| [quote=jieduck]pero mahirap din ang malayo ako sa kanila.. mas maganda talag kung magkakasama kami[/quote] uu nag poh eh, nakakamiz tlga.. [quote=jieduck]BTW, Sis, BRB uli, as usual, please take care of the boards. :D[/quote] [b]ok poh, kuya, take your tym.. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:21

[ 9 queries - 1.089 second ]
Privacy Policy