• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

*snob *snob *snob
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^^ i hate the person above me grrrrrrrrrrrr. :evil::evil::evil:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey what happening... dont forget we are family here
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha..lolz..hi WP>>^^
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello again :lol::lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]GOOD NIGHT WEEPEE[/b][/quote] [quote][b]zam wrote[/b] : sepertinya ada sesuatu yang ngak kena.?[/quote] yang ngak kena apa bro?? :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]thanks for everything my brother.. take care always :D[/quote] seperti kamu mau pergi selama2nya :crybaby:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]seperti kamu mau pergi selama2nya :crybaby:[/quote] no i wont bro.. i will stay in wp.. and i will try to online here everytime i got time.. :D :D gw tak akan pergi kemana-mana.. gimana kabarnya malam ini bro??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]no i wont bro.. i will stay in wp.. and i will try to online here everytime i got time.. :D :D gw tak akan pergi kemana-mana.. gimana kabarnya malam ini bro??[/quote] oh okay..khabarnya baik2 aja.seperti biasa. klu kamu gimana?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay..khabarnya baik2 aja.seperti biasa. klu kamu gimana?[/quote] agak sedih =( gw sekarang gk bisa sering online karena gk ada waktu banyak.. kalau kuliah kamu gimana bro..?? have you graduated from university?? :lol: i have some picture for ya.. [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/id/0/0a/Gita_gutawa_album_CD_1.jpg[/img] =D =D =D =D :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]agak sedih =( gw sekarang gk bisa sering online karena gk ada waktu banyak.. kalau kuliah kamu gimana bro..?? have you graduated from university?? :lol: i have some picture for ya.[/quote] nope. i not pass mathematics subject :wallbash: and now i take again that subject :wasted: its my girlfriend :o [align=center][b] congratulation bro jieduck. i change the leader position to you. keep active and good luck[/b][/align]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-22 10:29:19)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello WP's! good evening! :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nope. i not pass mathematics subject :wallbash: and now i take again that subject :wasted: its my girlfriend :o[/quote] aww.. mathematics.. i hate that subject :mad: :mad: your girlfriends..?? hmm.. better watch out for lhryics =D =D :penguin: [quote=jieduck]hello WP's! good evening! :D[/quote] good evening too.. congratulations for you uncle jie.. you're the new leader now :D :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-22 10:30:58)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hello WP's! good evening! :D[/quote] good evening and congratulation bro.. [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]aww.. mathematics.. i hate that subject :mad: :mad: your girlfriends..?? hmm.. better watch out for lhryics[/quote] i also hate that subject :wasted: haha i just kidding... my love only for lhyrickz :P i will kill u if u take it =D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]good evening too.. congratulations for you uncle jie.. you're the new leader now[/quote] good eve too, noz! BTW, we will all have the chance to be the Leader of our group. I hope that we will all be together as family :D [b]@Nizam:[/b] thanks for entrusting me the leadership, abd i'll do my best to keep our group as alive as ever. :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha i just kidding... my love only for lhyrickz :P i will kill u if u take it =D=D[/quote] relax bro.. i wont take her but i will take mabel =D =D =D :penguin: [quote=jieduck]good eve too, noz! BTW, we will all have the chance to be the Leader of our group. I hope that we will all be together as family :D[/quote] yuppzz.. we are family here :D :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]thanks for entrusting me the leadership, abd i'll do my best to keep our group as alive as ever.[/quote] yes that good bro. =):thumbsup: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]relax bro.. i wont take her but i will take mabel[/quote] hahha oh yes u can take her :wasted:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahha oh yes u can take her :wasted:[/quote] just kidding :lol: i got to off now.. next time we chat again ok :D :D bye kuya nizam and uncle jie .. take care always.. :penguin: :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]yuppzz.. we are family here[/quote] i can feel that we really are going to be, Bro. We have now lots of active and dedicated family members like you :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes that good bro.[/quote] BTW, who is the new family member? [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]bye kuya nizam and uncle jie .. take care always..[/quote] bye also and take care always. =)

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-22 10:48:03)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]just kidding :lol: i got to off now.. next time we chat again ok :D :D bye kuya nizam and uncle jie .. take care always.. :penguin:[/quote] okay bye bro. see u again [quote=jieduck]BTW, who is the new family member?[/quote] this member [url=http://theftalk.com/p=soul_keeper81]soul_keeper81[/url]. But he not post yet. he approved by me on 01.30 pm and i saw he already offline. maybe tomorrow he will post here. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 11 queries - 0.429 second ]
Privacy Policy