• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]i'm ol at this time everyday.. at 9: 00am.. when i woke up..[/quote] So what times u will off?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]So what times u will off?[/quote] i will turn of my laptop when i'm sleepy :) xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i will turn of my laptop when i'm sleepy :)[/quote] oh okay hahaha... hm....i saw pinoz like to u.. how about you? :paranoid::lol: xD
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay hahaha... hm....i saw pinoz like to u.. how about you? :paranoid::lol:[/quote] whaha, oh really, but he's kiddin' ryt? xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whaha, oh really, but he's kiddin' ryt?[/quote] :paranoid: i think not...he said kidding maybe he shy. :lol: do u have bf in fstalk? if not give him chance :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:paranoid: i think not...he said kidding maybe he shy. :lol: do u have bf in fstalk? if not give him chance :lol:[/quote] he's already taken ryt? i don't have a bf here, :lol: some friends only.. :) xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Quote for The Day: [quote][quote][b][i]The books all say that barracuda rarely eat people, but very few barracuda can read[/i][/b].[/quote] [/quote] Good morning WP's! :D I'm early today.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]he's already taken ryt? i don't have a bf here, :lol: some friends only..[/quote] im not sure he already taken or not. :lol: oh really.. u should find your love here because love can make u happy :wow: but sometimes love also can make u crazy.. :lol: [quote=jieduck]Good morning WP's! :D I'm early today.[/quote] good morning kuya jie =)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-23 23:16:21)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hi kuya jie. :D good morning :) how r u 2day? xD[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]im not sure he already taken or not. :lol: oh really.. u should find your love here because love can make u happy :wow: but sometimes love also can make u crazy.. :lol:[/quote] oh yeah. ryt kuya, :thumbsup: love can make me crazy. hahaaa =D hmp, em looking for the ryt guy for me. :rolleyes: xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-23 23:18:21)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]good morning kuya jie =)[/quote] good morning too, Bro. What's up? Is Princess online yet? :) [quote=_ryl_]Hi kuya jie. :D good morning :) how r u 2day? xD[/quote] good morning my dear sis! It looks like that I am going to be fine today :D How about you, still bored? :eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]good morning my dear sis! It looks like that I am going to be fine today :D How about you, still bored? :eh:[/quote] i'm good. but........ xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh yeah. ryt kuya, :thumbsup: love can make me crazy. hahaaa =D hmp, em looking for the ryt guy for me[/quote] hahah i suggest pinoz because he is a good member.. he also my best friend...i love him so much... he have good attitude :thumbsup: :lol: [quote=jieduck]good morning too, Bro. What's up? Is Princess online yet? :)[/quote] fine how about you? princess just ol on ym. i chatting with her now. =)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-23 23:33:00)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i'm good. but........ xD[/quote] you're good, tapos, meron na namang "but" :(:( Why? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]fine how about you? princess just ol on ym. i chatting with her now. =)[/quote] Oh, I see. can you please send my best regards to her? :)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahah i suggest pinoz because he is a good member.. he also my best friend...i love him so much... he have good attitude :thumbsup: :lol:[/quote] whahaha,, =D=D=D i don't really know him.. :rolleyes: xD [quote=jieduck]you're good, tapos, meron na namang "but" :(:( Why?[/quote] kz, c edriann , umaliz d2, ano poh ba sabi nia sayo? dahil cguro sakin un, galit kz aqoh sa kanya.. taz d pa kami nagkaka ayos.. d pa rin mabuti araw qoh. :| xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Oh, I see. can you please send my best regards to her? :)[/quote] oh of course.why not. =) [quote=_ryl_]whahaha,, =D=D=D i don't really know him..[/quote] haha i just promoting him :lol: to get love referral =D=D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-23 23:40:01)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]kz, c edriann , umaliz d2, ano poh ba sabi nia sayo? dahil cguro sakin un, galit kz aqoh sa kanya.. taz d pa kami nagkaka ayos.. d pa rin mabuti araw qoh. :| xD[/quote] wala lang, sabi lang nya, he feels that he is not fit with the group.. ayun lang. and don't worry about that, magkaka-ayos din kayo, just let time goes on... [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh of course.why not. =)[/quote] thanks, Bro. BTW, i have noticed that my referral count has decreased by one. my nephew was deleted from my referral's list. how did it happened? do you have any idea? :|

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-24 00:04:14)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]wala lang, sabi lang nya, he feels that he is not fit with the group.. ayun lang. and don't worry about that, magkaka-ayos din kayo, just let time goes on...[/quote] ah, ganun po ba.. ewan qoh dun, pinapabalik qoh pa sya d2 sabi nya wla na daw magagawa nakaaliz na sya,. :| sana nga mag ka aoys na kami, xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha i just promoting him :lol: to get love referral =D=D[/quote] ok , kuya.. i hope to know him more.. :) xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]thanks, Bro. BTW, i have noticed that my referral count has decreased by one. my niece was deleted from my referral's list. how did it happened? do you have any idea?[/quote] refer this bro :thumbsdown: [quote=admin]You can find your Referral URL on your forum profile/User CP > Essentials > Referrals. If someone visits FriendsterTalk from your referral URL and registers to become a member, your Referral Count will be increased by one. [b]Note that, the system will check the IP addresses and your Referral Count won't change if both of you have the same IP.[/b] A member with more than 20 Referral Count and 200 Referral Post Count will become a Promoter. - Referral Count = The total number of member referred by you. - Referral Post Count = The total number of post from all members referred by you. [b]*Moderators have the right to delete any of your referrals.[/b][/quote] [quote=_ryl_]ok , kuya.. i hope to know him more..[/quote] :o wow that good hahahah now im a promoter :P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o wow that good hahahah now im a promoter :P[/quote] yeah, hehe your a promoter not a moderator :lol::lol::lol: xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]ah, ganun po ba.. ewan qoh dun, pinapabalik qoh pa sya d2 sabi nya wla na daw magagawa nakaaliz na sya,. :| sana nga mag ka aoys na kami, xD[/quote] basta, sa palagay ko, magkaka-ayos pa rin kayo. and i think, edriann wants to join another egroup, ok lang yun, everyone has the right naman, di ba? basta for now, wait ka na lang muna, and time will come, magkaka-ayos din kayo.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]Note that, the system will check the IP addresses and your Referral Count won't change if both of you have the same IP.[/quote] but how could our IP would be different, he is my nephew and he used my computer?? that is not fair... they have deleted it without notifying the one who made the referrer? They should have asked first the referrer without deleting right away a referral account :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy