• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=cutest08]Hi Pinansin mo rin ako,parang galit ka sakin dait dhil sa Chixmax =([/quote] its ok sis nandun na un past is past ok were family here =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe she busy bro... :)[/quote] ah, yeah, maybe she is :) it looks like that i have to increase my referrals more to avoid what had happened yesterday :lol: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]OFFLINE[/quote] bye, nephew :D [quote=Lhyrickz]kaya nga po un nga din po ung point ko nung pnm sken ni yellow flash confession nio d man lng kau bngyan ng respeto[/quote] oo nga eh... hindi bale, ok na yun.. ooops, b-day ngayon ni YellowFlash, got to greet him :penguin::penguin: [quote=cutest08]Hi Kuya Jie,mustha aman jan,sana may YM ka. onlyn ako ngaun eh add nio kuh aila_janella_hoon08[/quote] ok, add kita pag nag-online ako :D [quote=cutest08]Srry for teh Ignorance to Others. Kaya nga ako bumalik eh. :penguin:[/quote] that's ok, sis.. basta, if you have time, try to have a peek in our group, promise, you will not feel bored...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]that's ok, sis.. basta, if you have time, try to have a peek in our group, promise, you will not feel bored...[/quote] Owkhie.. Sorry kung ganun ako,:penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Owkhie.. Sorry kung ganun ako,:penguin:[/quote] that's nothing sis, c'mon. nvm that. let us have fun, ok? :):) oops, and BTW, you're siggy seems that someone is picking on you. who's that. we are here to help everyone, much more especially if a WP member was being attacked. :o:o sino ba yun, Iha? we will settle this issue here =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ah, yeah, maybe she is :) it looks like that i have to increase my referrals more to avoid what had happened yesterday[/quote] nvm bro because u already a promoter now. :lol: what the special in promoter rank? if me, maybe im get bored because its still same although our post is high. [quote=cutest08]Owkhie.. Sorry kung ganun ako,:penguin:[/quote] its okay my friend.. i know u always active when i alone in wp :)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 03:20:13)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nvm bro because u already a promoter now. :lol: what the special in promoter rank? if me, maybe im get bored because its still same although our post is high.[/quote] nothing so special, actually Bro :D just a feeling of being a little proud of bringing some active members, spammers and flamers here in our community :lol::lol::lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]oops, and BTW, you're siggy seems that someone is picking on you. who's that. we are here to help everyone, much more especially if a WP member was being attacked. :o:o sino ba yun, Iha? we will settle this issue here =)[/quote] Oh well nothing,never mind it. I will change it. I just make new siggy [quote=AFZULNIZAM]its okay my friend.. i know u always active when i alone in wp :)[/quote] Yeah. Thanks =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]nothing so special, actually Bro :D just a feeling of being a little proud of bringing some active members, spammers and flamers here in our community[/quote] hahha that why i saw too many newbie leave spam on fstalk :lol: [quote=cutest08]Yeah. Thanks =)[/quote] u r welcome =)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 03:34:54)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]hello i'm back :D:D:D sorry poh nawala aqoh huhuhu, umuwi kz aqoh sa bhay.. :crybaby: mizz yah all [/b][/quote] [/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Oh well nothing,never mind it. I will change it. I just make new siggy[/quote] ah, ok.. Iha, if someone's been bothering you, please feel free to approach us. just please bear in mind that we are a family here, and I love every member of our group, not only by words, but by my heart =)=) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahha that why i saw too many newbie leave spam on fstalk :lol:[/quote] :lol::lol::lol: i am going to bring in some more, hahahah! the more, merrier, bro! :lol::lol: :penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hello i'm back :D:D:D sorry poh nawala aqoh huhuhu, umuwi kz aqoh sa bhay.. :crybaby: mizz yah all[/quote] welcome back. muzta ganda naman :lol: [quote=jieduck]i am going to bring in some more, hahahah! the more, merrier, bro! :lol::lol: :penguin::penguin:[/quote] =D=D good bro...maybe i should retired because too many newbie leave spam :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome back. muzta ganda naman :lol:[/quote] weh, thankz, kuya, you can speak tagalog ? nice :thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]bye to all i already spent two hours here in net cafe my allowance is discounted agen bye all i love you wp[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]weh, thankz, kuya, you can speak tagalog ? nice[/quote] nito dahil lhyrickz magturo sa akin =D [quote=Lhyrickz]bye to all i already spent two hours here in net cafe my allowance is discounted agen bye all i love you wp[/quote] bye and i will find other girl :lol::lol: j/k baby :P

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 03:47:17)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D good bro...maybe i should retired because too many newbie leave spam :lol:[/quote] no, Bro., the more we need you, hahaha!! be prepared, by next week, there will be plenty of work to do, hahaha!! don;t worry, i'm always here to report those =D=D [quote=_ryl_]weh, thankz, kuya, you can speak tagalog ? nice :thumbsup:[/quote] elkam back, my dear sis! :D [quote=Lhyrickz]bye to all i already spent two hours here in net cafe my allowance is discounted agen bye all i love you wp[/quote] bye and we love you too! take care, Iha =)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nito dahil lhyrickz magturo sa akin =D[/quote] [b]wrong grammar alien tlga anu kaya ibg sbhin nito[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: [i]offline[/i]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-25 03:49:20)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]no, Bro., the more we need you, hahaha!! be prepared, by next week, there will be plenty of work to do, hahaha!! don;t worry, i'm always here to report those[/quote] yea im ready here. time to ban some newbie :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]wrong grammar alien tlga anu kaya ibg sbhin nito[/quote] :retard: cant translate
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nito dahil lhyrickz magturo sa akin =D[/quote] your wrong grammar kuya... like this :thumbsdown: dahil si lhyricks nagturo sakin nito.. :) xD [quote=jieduck]elkam back, my dear sis! :D[/quote] thankz kuya, hehe, anoh na po nangyari d2? xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-25 03:55:23)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]dahil si lhyricks nagturo sakin nito.. :)[/quote] my translator so bad :retard: Ban expires: Never, Banned by: AFZULNIZAM Username [b]TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/b] (mine4ever4_4@yahoo.com) Reason As requested. Take care my friends.T_T :crybaby::crybaby::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 03:58:41)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]my translator so bad :retard:[/quote] it's ok kuya,,, at least you try it.. :) hahaha, xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:12

[ 9 queries - 0.643 second ]
Privacy Policy