• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]aku ok je ;)[/quote] kat sini dh kena blocked :wallbash: [quote=preciouszshortypinay]Im back haha...=D[/quote] welcom back :redface:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome back alien[/quote] haha thank you mr.lulu crazy alien =D [quote=Lyas-rowkz]welcom back[/quote] :redface: Thank you

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-26 06:13:37)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]shss...... dont tell to everyone :paranoid:[/quote] i won't.. they don't even notice. :lol: just take extra care.. there is another mod there.. he might report you. :lol::lol: . :lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]hello my Bros. and Sisters!!! i'm so sorry, can't post the way I used to... got a connection problem here.. our LAN is under maintenance :wallbash::wallbash: Hope that everyone is doin' great :thumbsup:[/quote] ohh.. i am not included.. how about your dear Lola? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :lol::lol: [quote=Lyas-rowkz]howdy?? :wow:[/quote] finey.. hbu? :lol::lol: wat are you doing? :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lyas-rowkz]kat sini dh kena blocked :wallbash:[/quote] kena block pasal apa? Malaysian internet server block friendster? [quote=preciouszshortypinay]:redface: Thank you[/quote] welcome alien.. :lol: im hungry now :( [quote=nikz11]i won't.. they don't even notice. :lol: just take extra care.. there is another mod there.. he might report you.[/quote] :paranoid: shss... he dont know. i will give something and close your mouth :paranoid:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:paranoid: shss... he dont know. i will give something and close your mouth :paranoid:[/quote] hehehe.. ohh.. another crime! you're bribing me sir. :lol::lol::lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome alien.. im hungry now[/quote] haha den go eat alien i will cook for you but then u will get burned food =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]hehehe.. ohh.. another crime! you're bribing me sir[/quote] oh my god. im so sorry madam =( [quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha den go eat alien i will cook for you but then u will get burned food[/quote] :crybaby: better i eat u :drool:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-26 06:23:35)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god. im so sorry madam =([/quote] haha.. :lol::lol: jk.. but it will still work.. i want my repus to reach 100. :lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby: better i eat u :drool:[/quote] that's cnnibalism. :lol::lol::lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]better i eat u[/quote] haha if u eat me ms.lulu will be gone and will stuck in your tummy :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]haha.. :lol::lol: jk.. but it will still work.. i want my repus to reach 100.[/quote] but i get this notice [quote]You have to wait 24 hours before you can give another reputation point. Go back[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha if u eat me ms.lulu will be gone and will stuck in your tummy :lol:[/quote] :lol::lol: its good because everywhere i go u still beside me =D=D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i get this notice You have to wait 24 hours before you can give another reputation point. Go back :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] fine with me.. you can give me another after 24 hours. :o :wow::wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]ohh.. i am not included.. how about your dear Lola? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :lol::lol:[/quote] oh, it's so funny :lol::lol: you are the only one who is not included, but you were the only one who replied and quoted me, hahaha!! you truly are my lola :D:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]fine with me.. you can give me another after 24 hours.[/quote] hahah okay wait i will try :wallbash: [b]welcome to wp for new member [/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]its good because everywhere i go u still beside me[/quote] :lol::lol: haha you shud be like following me in pluto haah not eating me...:lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]:lol::lol: haha you shud be like following me in pluto haah not eating me...:lol::lol:[/quote] if i following u to pluto planet u will run to other planet :wallbash:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]oh, it's so funny :lol::lol: you are the only one who is not included, but you were the only one who replied and quoted me, hahaha!! you truly are my lola :D:D[/quote] hahaha.. oh yea.. i haven't noticed that. :lol::lol::lol: okay i will not reply. :lol::lol: you did not include me.. post again Impong! i want my name as special mention. :lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahah okay wait i will try :wallbash:[/quote] go.. try and try.. :lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome to wp for new member[/quote] who's the new member? hi there.. welcome.. im a new member too. :lol::lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud eve WP =D=D=D how r u doing guyz? :P :arrow: to the new members.......[i]welcome to WeePee[/i][/b][/color] :eh::eh::eh::thumbsup:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]if i following u to pluto planet u will run to other planet[/quote] haha yeah if u follow me ima go to venus and if u still follow me ima jump on you coz ima get tired for running away from you..=D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]gud eve WP =D=D=D how r u doing guyz? :P :arrow: to the new members.......welcome to WeePee :eh::eh::eh::thumbsup:[/quote] hi ate cheng.. ms. purple. :lol::lol: hi guys.. the WP members used to call themselves as mushrooms ayt? where are the mushrooms now? :paranoid: :lol::lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][quote]hello to all plz, don't snob.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: xD[/quote] [/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:32

[ 9 queries - 0.726 second ]
Privacy Policy