• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]shit my connection is really shit it takes 15 minutes to login really shit shit :wasted: hello to all living things here[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]shit my connection is really shit it takes 15 minutes to login really shit shit :wasted: hello to all living things here[/quote] :D i love you baby run run run :penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i love you baby run run run[/quote] [b]you just say i love you but y you wanna run is there something wrong honey??? i love you too[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]you just say i love you but y you wanna run is there something wrong honey??? i love you too[/quote] nothing. i run because i dont want u mad to me again :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nothing. i run because i dont want u mad to me again[/quote] [b]no honey i will not mad to you if you didn't do something that makes me mad just remember i get mad at you coz i have my reasons[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]no honey i will not mad to you if you didn't do something that makes me mad just remember i get mad at you coz i have my reasons[/quote] okay baby i will not something wrong again. i promise my love, my life only 4 u. :D:rose:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi again wp :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay baby i will not something wrong again. i promise my love, my life only 4 u.[/quote] [b]ok...coz if you will do that agen i will also follow what you did :wallbash: just kidding honey my love only for you[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Hi again wp :lol:[/quote] are u not going to school? [quote=Lhyrickz]ok...coz if you will do that agen i will also follow what you did :wallbash: just kidding honey my love only for you[/quote] ok np... :kiss: i wait u this night okay..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]are u not going to school?[/quote] Oh yes i am going lol i need to coz kerby might get mad at me again haha like last night when we talked on the fone..he was hella mad coz i didnt go yesterday
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Oh yes i am going lol i need to coz kerby might get mad at me again haha like last night when we talked on the fone..he was hella mad coz i didnt go yesterday[/quote] :lol: haha okay. take care..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi @nizam: lupa nak ajar ke ..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]lupa nak ajar ke ..[/quote] =D=D ok jom.nk belajar ape.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok jom.nk belajar ape.[/quote] :doubt::doubt: pura-pura tak tau eyh.:doubt::doubt:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]:doubt::doubt: pura-pura tak tau eyh.:doubt::doubt:[/quote] tahulah adik..adik nk belajar script yang macam mana.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]Hello everyone :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] [/align]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]Hello everyone[/quote] yah hello
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]NIZAM[/b] ape-ape aje. :)

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 03:52:20)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah hello[/quote] hello kuya.. :) xD ______________________________________________________ hi siz eleena :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]ape-ape aje.[/quote] wrong thread. proses to trick and tutorial section :lol::lol::P abang x tahu macam mana nak ajar secara online :wallbash: [quote=_ryl_]hello kuya.. :)[/quote] hello ate :lol:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 03:54:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy