• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]how about u? u wanna help noz mother? :rolleyes:[/quote] oh. yeah. xure.. :D i will help his mom of all my best .. :wow: xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]oh. yeah. xure.. :D i will help his mom of all my best[/quote] =D=D ah okay. dont be lazy okay... i hope u not ol when noz mother are cooking :lol:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 07:10:48)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ah okay. dont be lazy okay... i hope u not ol when noz mother cooking :lol:[/quote] yes... hmmmmmp. i dunno maybe i'm off.. :penguin: xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]yes... hmmmmmp. i dunno maybe i'm off.. :penguin: xDD[/quote] u talking about our topic or u gonna off?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ our topic dad, hehehe i will off if i'm sleepy :penguin::penguin: xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]our topic dad, hehehe i will off if i'm sleepy[/quote] oh haha okay see u again. daddy will wait for your mom back. because daddy wanna sleep beside your mom. :eh::lol: ok go to sleep now.bye
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh haha okay see u again. daddy will wait for your mom back. because daddy wanna sleep beside your mom. :eh::lol: ok go to sleep now.bye[/quote] nope,.. daddy i'm still OL ryt now... i'm posting to other topics... xDD ok daddy enjoy your nyt w/ mom... xDD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-29 07:49:19)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]honey whats going on her???[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]honey whats going on her???[/quote] nothing why?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nothing why?[/quote] [b]nothing just wanna check where is mommy ryl[/b] :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nothing just wanna check where is mommy ryl[/quote] :lol::lol: maybe she shy. :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe she shy[/quote] why she is shy??? mommy where are you??? :lol: :lol: im hungry :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]why she is shy??? mommy where are you??? :lol: :lol: im hungry[/quote] im 2 :crybaby: :lol: btw can i remove your siggy :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im 2 btw can i remove your siggy[/quote] but why??? please don't that siggy is my remembrance from tita got to go now honey bye i love you
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]but why??? please don't that siggy is my remembrance from tita got to go now honey bye i love you[/quote] ok
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi all! im baaaaaack.(:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][align=center][quote]Hello daddy :D where's my mom? xDD i just wanna say good nightz :wow: xDD :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] [/align][/quote] [/quote]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:rose: [b]good night wp [/b] :rose:[/align]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]good night WP.. i missed you.. i guess it should be good morning here now. :lol::lol:[/quote]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][align=center]Hello WeePee :wow: :) Good Morning 2 everyone :) :penguin::penguin::penguin: waiting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: xDDD[/align][/quote] [/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy