• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=EleeGirl]^ huhuhu :crybaby: why did u leave?[/quote] lets him leave :angry:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]pinoZ-FIXED-noZ[/b] bro i change the leader position to u okay? because im really2 bad leader. im a stupid leader :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-26 23:57:02)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what happen here guys..?? hmm.. come on.. tell me?? =( =( =( [quote=AFZULNIZAM]pinoZ-FIXED-noZ bro i change the leader position to u okay? because im really2 bad leave. im a stupid leader :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] what happen?? change the leader position to [b]_ryl_[/b] she's online everyday i guess :D :D but if you insist.. i will take the leader position.. and i will try online :D :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-26 23:59:31)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]change the leader position to _ryl_ she's online everyday i gues[/quote] she cant be leader this times becoz the leader position only for member 3 moon registered okay bro take care.bye bye all bye wp bye fstalk :norose:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-27 00:01:47)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kuya nizam, don't leave WP i know your a good leader for all of us.. but you and siz lhyricks kindly solve your's problem.. ok... =) ________________________________________________________________ to kuya jie, i know your a best ever father in the world, huhuhu, mahal ka rin po namin kuya... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]she cant be leader this times becoz the leader position only for member 3 moon registered okay bro take care.bye bye all bye wp bye fstalk :norose:[/quote] don't leave this group bro... we will lost a best leader here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :arrow: [b]_ryl_[/b] honey.. i want a love hug, can you give me :D :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dont worry all. i will not leave this group. i just offline for long time to EleeGirl :D take care your self my younger sister. i love u so much. hope u happy here. abang akan kembali lagi dan ajar script. :) bye :kiss:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-27 00:12:37)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for yah noz... :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: muah.. :wow: [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/28a2350.jpg[/img] :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: ___________________________________________________________ thankz kuya nizam, your a the best kuya for me :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-27 00:14:00)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]for yah :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: muah.. :wow:[/quote] wah nice :lol: i really jealous :lol: good luck ryl and noz =):thumbsup: best couple 2009 =D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]for yah :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: muah.. :wow:[/quote] yiiihawww.. thanks :wow: :wow: :wow: i will offline honey.. i will miss you.. take care.. just pm me something when you want to chat with me okie.. :D :D a big love for you always from me :wow: :wow: :wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]wah nice :lol: i really jealous :lol: good luck ryl and noz =):thumbsup: best couple 2009 =D[/quote] thanks bro.. good luck for you too :D :D :D [hr][hr] [align=center][b]OFFLINE[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2i0wvp3.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center][b]OFFLINE[/b][/align] [hr][hr]

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-27 00:24:25)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]yiiihawww.. thanks :wow: :wow: :wow: i will offline honey.. i will miss you.. take care.. just pm me something when you want to chat with me okie.. :D :D a big love for you always from me :wow: :wow: :wow:[/quote] ok, take care... i will mizz you so much :crybaby: :wow::wow::wow: ____________________________________________ kuya nizam thankz, good bless also to you and siz lhyrickz.. hope you always fine.. xDD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wheeeeeeeeew! New leader ! yehey.. :D:D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nie yg aku x suka nie.. aku masuk dia pulak nk kluar :mad::P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey aku tak kluar i change my mind better stand up than leave
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha bgs berdiri daripada meninggalkan :lol: hye weepee =(
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b][b]hello WP :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/b] ________________________________________________ kuya nizam don't leave maru will sad if you leave :| ________________________________________________ hi lyas :) ________________________________________________ so sad... :( kuya jie leave our group,, i mizz him so much , huhuhu :crybaby:[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lyas-rowkz]bgs berdiri daripada meninggalkan :lol:[/quote] bukan berdirilah :wallbash: pertahankan
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]bukan berdirilah :wallbash: pertahankan[/quote] hahakz sorylah bai.. aku x reti sgt translate..kekeke hye ryl :cool:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hey lyas.. when did u join Wp?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]hey lyas.. when did u join Wp?[/quote] hahhahha lyas dah tua dah baru adik tahu =D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy