• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i always good ms. lulu i saw u just post in wp. why? u have no mood?[/quote] ahah nah jusz kinda chatting on ym with someone lol
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]ahah nah jusz kinda chatting on ym with someone lol[/quote] oh who that? bf right? :lol: sorry if i disturb you :D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh who that? bf right? sorry if i disturb you[/quote] haha lol..nah ur not disturbing :p
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha lol..nah ur not disturbing :p[/quote] oh i think u already offline :lol: why u ol back?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh i think u already offline :lol: why u ol back?[/quote] haha coz i just rememberd i was still talking to you :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha coz i just rememberd i was still talking to you :P[/quote] hahha okay im gonna off now.. see u tomorrow ms.lulu :lol: bye take care sweet dream
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahha okay im gonna off now.. see u tomorrow ms.lulu bye take care sweet dream[/quote] hehe ok mr.lulu goodnite sweetdreams :kiss:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good eve, WP! just paying a visit, i'm in a cafe right now, will log out soon. I love you all :thumbsup:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeeee :penguin: just passing by good morning wp :P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hello wp goodmorning. Just passing by.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Sana di na umalis si Nikkay dito,gusto niya parin sa FU eh. :penguin:[/quote] omigosh.. =D=D di ako aalis.. ailyas este ailola.. =D=D=D :redface::wow::wow: hehehe.. :o:o:o good morning WeePee.. =D=D=D sorry for not making paalam last night. :D i just closed the entire firefox eh. =D=D my prents arrived. =D=D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][align=center][b]Hello WeePee Good Morning 2 all :):):) xDD :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/b][/align][/quote] [/quote]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]Hello WeePee Good Morning 2 all :):):) xDD :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] good morning. :lol::lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ good morning ate, :D muztah po gising muh? xD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good morning.:) yesterday i shopped again .To know more,read my blog :arrow: =D[url=http://pinkworld-xoxo.blogspot.com]CLiCK HERE![/url]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-25 20:43:31)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ good morning siz eleena :D xD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hiiiii .:D:D:D:D im going out agen :penguin:

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-25 21:22:34)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp hello to all welcome to the new members[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hello sizzy good morning :D:D xD
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello ate ryl ate may itsitsika sana aq sau kaya lng nd pd dito toinkz[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 9 queries - 0.663 second ]
Privacy Policy