• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=nikz11]haha.. omigosh.. i'm caught.. haha.. i will go to jail. =D=D but you won't catch me impong. haha.. i missed you impong Jie! and everyone here in weepee[/quote] wahahaha! you will be the muse of the jail house, hahaha!!! I missed you too, my dear lola :wow: glad that you are back :thumbsup: [quote=_ryl_]whahaha, oh baka ikaw ang humanda pag uwi muh .. :lol: xD[/quote] pareho kaming maghahanda =D=D tyak na "walang pahinga"! hahaha!!! [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha u also spam :P:lol:[/quote] :ninja::ninja: :penguin::penguin: [hr] [b]BRB for a moment, just visit Boss for about a minute Guyz! [/b]:penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]i'm bored,, :doubt: xD[/quote] same with you :crybaby: im also bored :wallbash: [quote=jieduck]BRB for a moment, just visit Boss for about a minute Guyz! :penguin:[/quote] okay np
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god. :o dont report... run run run :penguin::penguin:[/quote] haha.. run now for your life.. i will report you.. =D=D=D the spammer/moderator. =D=D=D [quote=jieduck]wahahaha! you will be the muse of the jail house, hahaha!!! I missed you too, my dear lola :wow: glad that you are back :thumbsup:[/quote] yes i am.. hahaha.. the fairiest of all the jail people. haha.. yea yea. i am glad too. haha.. [quote=_ryl_]@ ate nikz,, my work kna po ba ate? pahinga ka po muna .. :P xD[/quote] none yet. badtrip.haha.. sayang lang.. pano magkkaexperience yung mga tao if ndi nila tatanggapin di ba? haha.. sabihin lang nila, di nila kaya ung rate ko. haha.. anyways, try ko sa manila sa tues. may appointment na ko..
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]same with you :crybaby: im also bored :wallbash:[/quote] have you eat your dinner ? xD [quote=jieduck]BRB for a moment, just visit Boss for about a minute Guyz![/quote] ok oh kuya jie.. :penguin: xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]haha.. run now for your life.. i will report you.. =D=D=D the spammer/moderator.[/quote] :lol::lol::lol: im bad moderator because im so lazy :lol::wallbash: u can report it. but dont report to admin just report to police station :lol: [quote=_ryl_]have you eat your dinner ?[/quote] not yet because u not cook for me :crybaby:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]none yet. badtrip.haha.. sayang lang.. pano magkkaexperience yung mga tao if ndi nila tatanggapin di ba? haha.. sabihin lang nila, di nila kaya ung rate ko. haha.. anyways, try ko sa manila sa tues. may appointment na ko..[/quote] whaha, ganun po tlga ate, ok po, gud to yah ate, sana makahanap kna po ng work.. :) xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]not yet because u not cook for me :crybaby:[/quote] me too , i dunno how to cook,:) siz lhyrickz will cook for you.. :) xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-24 05:33:40)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol::lol: im bad moderator because im so lazy :lol::wallbash: u can report it. but dont report to admin just report to police station :lol:[/quote] if i report it to the police station they will not listen to me. they would think i'm crazy. :retard::retard: :lol::lol::lol: well i am, but no.. i'm not. :lol::lol::lol: just give the moderatorship to me.. haha.. im blackmailing you. :lol::lol::lol: :ninja::ninja::ninja: [quote=_ryl_]whaha, ganun po tlga ate, ok po, gud to yah ate, sana makahanap kna po ng work.. :) xD[/quote] yah yah.. well.. marami p nman jan.. sayang lang kasi.. imagine p13 lang pamasahe ko if ever. haha

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-24 05:36:02)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]yah yah.. well.. marami p nman jan.. sayang lang kasi.. imagine p13 lang pamasahe ko if ever. haha[/quote] ou marami namn iba jan,, , oh tlga.. mura nmn ng pamasahe.. sana natanggap ka :) pero try u n lng po sa iba , gud luck ate .. :) xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]me too , i dunno how to cook,:) siz lhyrickz will cook for you.. :) xD[/quote] sis lhyrickz sleeping :crybaby: she is lazy woman like you :lol: peace... [quote=nikz11]if i report it to the police station they will not listen to me. they would think i'm crazy. :retard::retard: :lol::lol::lol: well i am, but no.. i'm not. :lol::lol::lol: just give the moderatorship to me.. haha.. im blackmailing you.[/quote] u really crazy :lol::lol: oh my god u blackmailing me :crybaby: lhyrickz help me alien here..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay np[/quote] i'm back :) BTW, i can see from here that my rank is back to Promoter once again.. hmm.. i'm really wondering why it's happening, sometimes it's Elite, sometimes, it's Promoter, hahaha! maybe, I'll have to refer more members to avoid such thing from happening =) [quote=nikz11]yes i am.. hahaha.. the fairiest of all the jail people. haha.. yea yea. i am glad too. haha..[/quote] indeed, you are the fairest of them all =)=) how's your job going on? [quote=_ryl_]ok oh kuya jie.. :penguin: xD[/quote] i'm back again! Sis, palagay ko, hindi ka pa nag-di-dinner :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i'm back :) BTW, i can see from here that my rank is back to Promoter once again.. hmm.. i'm really wondering why it's happening, sometimes it's Elite, sometimes, it's Promoter, hahaha! maybe, I'll have to refer more members to avoid such thing from happening[/quote] u like for lhyrickz sometimes promoter sometimes normal rank :lol: maybe something wrong on fstalk

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-24 05:50:02)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]sis lhyrickz sleeping :crybaby: she is lazy woman like you :lol: peace...[/quote] whahahaha, kuya , i'm not lazy, i don't really know how to cook.. :eh: you too kuya is lazy.. peace :Dv xD [quote=jieduck]i'm back again! Sis, palagay ko, hindi ka pa nag-di-dinner :eh:[/quote] yeah, kuya tama ka poh. ndi pa nga.. d2 pa rin aqoh nakaharap sa computer :paranoid: xD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]u like for lhyrickz sometimes promoter sometimes normal rank :lol: maybe something wrong on fstalk[/quote] yeah, maybe FTalk is goin' crazy sometimes, like other members :lol::lol::lol: [quote=_ryl_]yeah, kuya tama ka poh. ndi pa nga.. d2 pa rin aqoh nakaharap sa computer :paranoid: xD[/quote] adik talaga ang sis ko sa net, hahaha!!! kain ka muna, then, balik ka uli dito :D:D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]adik talaga ang sis ko sa net, hahaha!!! kain ka muna, then, balik ka uli dito :D:D[/quote] hmp, di namn obvious xD e2 na poh kumakain na aqoh.. hehe kain poh tau.. :) xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whahahaha, kuya , i'm not lazy, i don't really know how to cook.. :eh: you too kuya is lazy.. peace[/quote] =D=D u dont know because u don want to learn :lol: why me? im male that why i dont know how to cook. :lol::lol::P:P [quote=jieduck]yeah, maybe FTalk is goin' crazy sometimes, like other members :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] :lol::lol: btw, are still at workplaces ?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hmp, di namn obvious xD e2 na poh kumakain na aqoh.. hehe kain poh tau.. :) xD[/quote] salamat po, en-cash ko na lang, sis! :D j/k kain ka lang ng kain, para hindi ka magka-ulcer =) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol: btw, are still at workplaces ?[/quote] yup, i am still at my workplace. i'll be here until 5:00 pm. (+3 GMT) :D are you still in school? what's your holiday, is it Friday or Saturday?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yup, i am still at my workplace. i'll be here until 5:00 pm. (+3 GMT) :D are you still in school? what's your holiday, is it Friday or Saturday?[/quote] yap Friday or Saturday our holiday. And now, i am holiday 3 day here because Chinese New Year. i will back to collage on Tuesday day. =) yeepiee =D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really. who your bf now? :o[/quote] Oh no,im wrong grammar,[b]i am finding love [/b] =D i know,u will find me ryt? =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D u dont know because u don want to learn :lol: why me? im male that why i dont know how to cook. :lol::lol::P:P[/quote] hmp, maybe next is month i will study how to cook.. xD you too kuya , so that you can cook for siz lhyrickz.. :rolleyes: xD [quote=jieduck]salamat po, en-cash ko na lang, sis! :D j/k kain ka lang ng kain, para hindi ka magka-ulcer =)[/quote] pinapagalitan na kz aqoh d2. kya kumain na aqoh.. huhuhuhu :crybaby: taos na rin, pero kunti lng kinain qoh wlng gana po eh. xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Oh no,im wrong grammar,i am finding love =D i know,u will find me ryt?[/quote] :o:lol: hahah but u also must try ti find. :lol: [quote=_ryl_]hmp, maybe next is month i will study how to cook.. xD you too kuya , so that you can cook for siz lhyrickz..[/quote] haha that good. what? i should cook for her? she must cook for me :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:25

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy