• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hi eleena. =) hi everyone.. just droppin by.. :lol::lol: bbye.. :lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=EleeGirl]em glad to be a member here ^_____^.[/quote] [b]we're also glad that you join this group[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]of course.. you're welcome here[/quote] hehe. thx.:D what shud i call u ? [quote=nikz11]hi eleena. hi everyone.. just droppin by.. bbye..[/quote] hello siz.:D:D:D [b]Lhyrickz[/b] thx siz,:kiss::kiss: what can i call u ?

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-23 03:59:28)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]hi everyone.. just droppin by..[/quote] just droppin by.. why?? i still miss you here nikka :lol: :lol: [quote=EleeGirl]what shud i call u ?[/quote] you can call me [b]kuya noz[/b] :D and what should i call you there?? :)

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-23 04:01:42)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]thx thx.:D:D em glad to be a member here ^_____^.:kiss:[/quote] welcome siz... ^_^ [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i will try to online for yah.. i swear to god for you baby :lol: :lol::lol:[/quote] oh really... btw, don't call me baby.. xD [b]@ ate nikz... ^_^[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh really... btw, don't call me baby.. xD[/quote] hmm... okie as you wish ryl :lol::lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wp's, i'll go now. i just onlined to check new member applications. right now, I am using the PC and net connection of "vbuzz3r"-my friend here in Saudi Arabia. See you all soon and God bles us all. "Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat"!
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]hmm... okie as you wish ryl :lol::lol:[/quote] ok, thankz.. btw, how are you? @ kuya jie.. take care.. mahal na mahal ka rin po namin... ^_^ xD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]you can call me kuya noz and what should i call you there??[/quote] ok kuya noz.:D:D call me [b]Eleena[/b].:D:D [quote=_ryl_]welcome siz... ^_^[/quote] hi siz ryl ^___^ how r yah ?:D:D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]See you all soon and God bles us all.[/quote] see you and take care uncle jie :D :D take care.. mahal na mahal ka rin po namin... ^_^ xD [quote=_ryl_]ok, thankz.. btw, how are you?[/quote] i'm fine.. i hope always.. hoe bout you.. are you online 24 hours here ryl?? :o :o
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]hi siz ryl ^___^ how r yah ?:D:D[/quote] i'm not fine.. :( how bout u siz? xD [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i'm fine.. i hope always.. hoe bout you.. are you online 24 hours here ryl?? :o :o[/quote] i'm not fine.. you know already wat is the reason.. xD em online at 9:am up to 10pm or 11pm. :)

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-23 04:26:29)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i'm not fine.. how bout u siz? xD[/quote] why aren't you fine???? me? i am fineeeeee.:D:D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]why aren't you fine???? me? i am fineeeeee.:D:D[/quote] coz, edriann left the group. and , lately i hate him, i dunno if me the reason that's why he left.. :crybaby: xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]call me Eleena.:D:D[/quote] okie sist elee.. is nice to have you here.. selamat datang :D [quote=_ryl_]i'm not fine.. you know already wat is the reason.. xD em online at 9:am up to 10pm or 11pm.[/quote] [quote][b]em online at 9:am up to 10pm or 11pm.[/b][/quote] i will remember that time.. =D =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i will remember that time.. =D =D[/quote] oh, nice.. :rolleyes: xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can sum1 give me a kiss.. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: [b]i need it now immediatly!!![/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ whaha, lolz, why you really need a kiss ? :rolleyes: xD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whaha, lolz, why you really need a kiss ? :rolleyes:[/quote] b'cuz one kiss a day can make you younger than your age :lol: :lol: byw,, i just want to say that i love u ryl :lol: :lol: cuz you're the person that chat with me all the time :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]byw,, i just want to say that i love u ryl :lol: :lol: cuz you're the person that chat with me all the time[/quote] :o:paranoid: are u sure bro? good luck :lol::thumbsup:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i'm just kidding there :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:23

[ 9 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy