• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yap Friday or Saturday our holiday. And now, i am holiday 3 day here because Chinese New Year. i will back to collage on Tuesday day. =) yeepiee =D[/quote] ah, I see =) here in Saudi, our Holidays are Thursday and Friday. but in the Philippines, it's Saturday and Sunday.. it's good for you, a long time to rest, hahaha!!! [quote=_ryl_]pinapagalitan na kz aqoh d2. kya kumain na aqoh.. huhuhuhu :crybaby: taos na rin, pero kunti lng kinain qoh wlng gana po eh.[/quote] :P:P napagalitan, kasi po naman, mas gusto pa mag internet kesa kumain :lol::lol: [b]@Lollipap:[/b] hello, Sis!
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha that good. what? i should cook for her? she must cook for me :wallbash:[/quote] hmp, i think your favorite.. fried chicken .. :thumbsup: xD [quote=jieduck]:P napagalitan, kasi po naman, mas gusto pa mag internet kesa kumain :lol::lol:[/quote] hayz, ewan qoh .. e di pa namn kz aqoh nagugutom.. :| xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ah, I see =) here in Saudi, our Holidays are Thursday and Friday. but in the Philippines, it's Saturday and Sunday.. it's good for you, a long time to rest, hahaha!!![/quote] oic. rest? hahah no. i will miss someone if i not ol... maybe this time good to ol :lol: [quote=_ryl_]hmp, i think your favorite.. fried chicken ..[/quote] yes that true. if u?what your favorite?

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-24 06:39:16)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:lol: hahah but u also must try ti find. :lol:[/quote] i Try but.... haha =D Hi Kuya Jie!! =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes that true. if u?what your favorite?[/quote] me my fav is.. pasta xD [b] @ hi cutest :) [/b] xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-24 06:43:03)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hayz, ewan qoh .. e di pa namn kz aqoh nagugutom.. :| xD[/quote] hayaan mo na yun, kahit hindi ka nagugutom, pilitin mo kumain.. buti nga kayo, may nakakakain, samanatalang yung iba... :crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]pa-drama effect :D:D[/spoiler] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oic. rest? hahah no. i will miss someone if i not ol... maybe this time good to ol :lol:[/quote] yeah! this is a good timing, i think she is also holiday, saturday and sunday, you have plenty of time. so romantic :wow: [quote=cutest08]Hi Kuya Jie!! =D[/quote] ang ganda nung siggy mo, kawaii na kawaii :wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]i Try but.... haha =D[/quote] but why? =D=D tell me [quote=_ryl_]me my fav is.. pasta[/quote] :lol::lol: nice i will try to cook pasta for you :lol: [quote=jieduck]yeah! this is a good timing, i think she is also holiday, saturday and sunday, you have plenty of time. so romantic[/quote] =D=D romantic? =D=D yes i know that but she dont want to ol on fstalk. she always ol on ym :wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-24 06:48:59)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hayaan mo na yun, kahit hindi ka nagugutom, pilitin mo kumain.. buti nga kayo, may nakakakain, samanatalang yung iba... :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] huhuhu, uu nga poh, eh. cge poh next time, mauuna na aqoh na kumain.. xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol: nice i will try to food pasta for you :lol:[/quote] oh, yah, thankz kuya.. =) xD
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ang ganda nung siggy mo, kawaii na kawaii :wow:[/quote] Wula,di kawaii yan,trip ko lang yan hehe. [b]Mustha ka na kuya,long time no talk ah.[/b] =) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but why? =D=D tell me[/quote] i[b] can't[/b] find a good guy. MY ex wants to be w/ me.[b] But i dont want to see his face[/b] =D Hi Ryl =) wut should i call to you.? Pilipino naman aq eh haha.Mustha? masaya ba dito sa WeePee my nawala kasi dito eh. Kung nandito yun,mas masaya =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D romantic? =D=D yes i know that but she dont want to ol on fstalk. she always ol on ym :wallbash:[/quote] why she doesnt want to OL here in FTalk? we missed her :( [quote=_ryl_]huhuhu, uu nga poh, eh. cge poh next time, mauuna na aqoh na kumain.. xD[/quote] ayan! basta sis, kain lang nang kain, promise, it feels good to be healthy =)=) [quote=cutest08]Wula,di kawaii yan,trip ko lang yan hehe. Mustha ka na kuya,long time no talk ah. =)[/quote] oo nga, it's been so long. i dont know, but I always post here, ayun nga lang, mukhang hindi tayo nag-aabot. but me, nizam, lola nikka, noz, zyrax and ryl are always having fun... sana, kapag online ka, visit us always here :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]oo nga, it's been so long. i dont know, but I always post here, ayun nga lang, mukhang hindi tayo nag-aabot. but me, nizam, lola nikka, noz, zyrax and ryl are always having fun... sana, kapag online ka, visit us always here :D[/quote] Lagi naman ako nag-vivisit mas maganda pag OL tayo,unting post dito tapos confe or YM haha. =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Lagi naman ako nag-vivisit mas maganda pag OL tayo,unting post dito tapos confe or YM haha. =D[/quote] yeah, that's better, unfortunately, i might not join the confe, kasi, i rarely go online in YM, it's blocked here in our office eh :wallbash:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yeah, that's better, unfortunately, i might not join the confe, kasi, i rarely go online in YM, it's blocked here in our office eh :wallbash:[/quote] Why naman,anu byan.. sayang.. kasi sila lhyricks sa YM nagooL kainis :eh:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Why naman,anu byan.. sayang.. kasi sila lhyricks sa YM nagooL kainis :eh:[/quote] i dunno, YM is totally blocked here in our office.... but that's ok, at least, I can still log-on to FTalk, have a little chit-chat with some of the members =) [hr] [quote][b]GTG, WP's! it's almost 5:00 pm here, as usual, see you all tomorrow! I love you all! [/b][/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^Owkhie Kuya Jie Bye See you tommorow[/b] =)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello my wp famillyyy.... :D:D:D does anybody around here?? :D:D:D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]Hello WP good morning 2 all :penguin::penguin::penguin: [/b][/quote] [quote=cutest08][/align] Hi Ryl =) wut should i call to you.? Pilipino naman aq eh haha.Mustha? masaya ba dito sa WeePee my nawala kasi dito eh. Kung nandito yun,mas masaya =([/quote] sorry l8 reply, haha, umaliz kz aqoh kagabi.. :) hmm, hello, just call me my name.. :) ikaw po ano ba pede itawag qoh sau? cnuh po ung nawala d2? xD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello.:D Good morning! yesterday i went shopping till evening then i went to my auntie's new house ! It was so very big ! i can be lost at that house.:lol: seriously ! anyways . at night i ate dinner at GENG'S CORNER..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp hello to all i miss you all just dropping by offline[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Hello 2 all again.. :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 9 queries - 0.426 second ]
Privacy Policy