• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]:arrow: to the leader[/b] kuya jie. i hope u ol. http://theftalk.com/p=EleeGirl waiting u to approve her. [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i'm fine.. what make you sad on ym??[/quote] nothing :D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-23 03:22:21)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=ohivnsuipo]17 :D[/quote] ah,, ok.. :) [quote=Lhyrickz]ate ryl nakokonxenxa kb sa pag-alis ni edriann xa pabalikin mo pm mo nlang[/quote] ndi ha,, ka pm qoh xa kanina sabi nia wla na daw magagawa naka aliz na sya.. sabi qoh nmn pde pa nman eh.. ewan qoh dun .. kaazar ayw sumagot. taz lokohan lng daw ung away namin,, xD
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]hello... ate lhyricks.. are you online on the phone.. how to internet speed connections[/quote] [b]correction im still 15 to call ate your older than me sometimes when i ol thru my phone the speed connection is fast and sometimes it just waste my balance in my phone[/b] :wasted: :wasted:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]utang apaan man??[/quote] utang duit 500 waktu lu lewat off topik men :cool: =D=D=D [quote=_ryl_]ah,, ok.. :)[/quote] what about eu ?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]kuya jie. i hope u ol. http://theftalk.com/p=EleeGirl waiting u to approve her.[/quote] give me the leader position and i will approve her immediatly .. =D =D =D [quote=Lhyrickz]correction im still 15 to call ate your older than me sometimes when i ol thru my phone the speed connection is fast and sometimes it just waste my balance in my phone :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] okie then i call you adik.. is indo for young sisters.. how is that adik lhyricks??
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]utang duit 500 waktu lu lewat off topik men[/quote] masukin aja di bonnnya linnie.. ntar biar dia yang bayar =D =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]masukin aja di bonnnya linnie.. ntar biar dia yang bayar =D =D[/quote] utang linniie dah 10 juta men :retard:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]utang linniie dah 10 juta men :retard:[/quote] aje gilee 10 jeti man.. :P :P utang aja dibanyakin tapi skill nya gak ningkat..?? kayak gw neh =D =D kuliah loe gimana?? belum [b]DO[/b] kan?? :lol: canda'' :penguin: [hr][quote][align=center]:ninja: [b]where's everyone.. please chat with us here[/b] :ninja:[/align][/quote] [hr]

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-23 03:35:26)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]utang aja dibanyakin tapi skill nya gak ningkat..?? kayak gw neh =D =D[/quote] =D=D=D=D=D=D [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]kuliah loe gimana?? belum DO kan?? :lol: canda'' :penguin:[/quote] aman men :cool: gue mo tidoor dulu,, :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]give me the leader position and i will approve her immediatly .. =D =D =D[/quote] oh sorry saya udah tukar..ku pikir kamu busy makanya aku tukar kepada kuya jie... dont worry mungkin lepas ini kamu :P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]why?? you said that you hate him.. and now he is gone from this group?? :lol:[/quote] coz' we have not done together.. :cry: certainly i hate him, but i dunno why he left this group.. :| [quote=ohivnsuipo]what about eu ?[/quote] same age of you.. xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-23 03:45:08)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sad news: [spoiler]Edriann007 left our group, he PMed me, and the reason is quite valid. :|[/spoiler] Good News: [quote][quote]Let us all welcome our new member - [b]EleeGirl[/b] - welcome to WP family! We are glad to have you here! =)=)[/quote] [/quote] Hello WP's!
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]gue mo tidoor dulu[/quote] koq bobo seh.. :( ngantuk yah?? okie deh selamat bobo mudah''an mimpi basah :lol: :lol: :penguin: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh sorry saya udah tukar..ku pikir kamu busy makanya aku tukar kepada kuya jie... dont worry mungkin lepas ini kamu[/quote] okie.. i will wait.. lepas jabatan kuya jie kamu sahaja yang jadi leader.. saya busy kerja :cool: :P [quote=_ryl_]coz' we have not done together.. :cry: certainly i hate him, but i dunno why he left this group.. :|[/quote] why you not ask adrian why he left this group?? :D :D but,, you still have me here :lol: :lol: i will try to online everyday to chat with you, how's dat lady ?? :norose::D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]why you not ask adrian why he left this group?? :D :D but,, you still have me here :lol: :lol: i will try to online everyday to chat with you, how's dat lady ?? :norose::D[/quote] i ask him, but he did not answer why.. ,whaha, but your busy ryt? xD [b]@. hi kuya jie.. :| how are you? xD[/b]

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-23 03:51:00)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]okie then i call you adik.. is indo for young sisters.. how is that adik lhyricks??[/quote] [b]adik here in our country are persons hu take drugs call me your highness :lol: :lol: hello daddy jie welcome to wp eleegirl[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hello everyone.:D I am new here.:kiss: my name is [b]Eleena[/b]. i hope i cud make many frends here ^_____^ and thx for accepting me here :D:D

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-23 03:51:47)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Hello WP's![/quote] hello bro... about endrian its okay..maybe he think, he better leave this group. [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]okie.. i will wait.. lepas jabatan kuya jie kamu sahaja yang jadi leader.. saya busy kerja[/quote] who i?emangnya kamu kerja apa? [quote=EleeGirl]Hello everyone.:D I am new here.:kiss: my name is Eleena. i hope i cud make many frends here ^_____^ and thx for accepting me here[/quote] welcome to wp my sis Eleena

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-23 03:53:33)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ hi Eleena welcome to WP :D xD[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]^^ hi Eleena welcome to WP xD[/quote] thx thx.:D:D em glad to be a member here ^_____^.:kiss:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_],whaha, but your busy ryt? xD[/quote] i will try to online for yah.. i swear to god for you :lol: :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]adik here in our country are persons hu take drugs call me your highness[/quote] what?? a drugster.. :lol: :lol: no.. i'll call you.. big baby little girl =D =D =D :P :penguin: [quote=EleeGirl]i hope i cud make many frends here ^_____^[/quote] of course.. you're welcome here :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]who i?emangnya kamu kerja apa?[/quote] i kerja bussiness with gita bro.. a musicians :lol::lol: :lol:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-23 04:06:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy