• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]OMG.. yihaww.. thank you very much honey.. :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: that post is make me love u more baby.. love you more.. more.. more :wow: :wow:[/quote] your welcome , i love you more.and more as you love ... :wow::wow::wow::wow: xDD [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]where are you going baby.. still miss u here =( :rolleyes:[/quote] nothing, just posting here and other topics... i will mizz you also.. :wow::wow::wow: xDD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im thinking about this girl http://theftalk.com/p=Lhyrickz :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] maybe he busy studying now bro.. just wait for your love to online here bro.. :D :D [quote=_ryl_]your welcome , i love you more.and more as you love ... :wow::wow::wow::wow: xDD[/quote] [quote=_ryl_]nothing, just posting here and other topics... i will mizz you also.. :wow::wow::wow: xDD[/quote] ok.. yeah.. post more for [b]SuperFriendster[/b] baby.. i will wait for you.. go..go..go my princess :penguin: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-29 05:16:30)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]maybe he busy studying now bro.. just wait for your love to online here bro..[/quote] hah yes i know. i will wait for her. sampai kapan kamu ol bro?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hah yes i know. i will wait for her. sampai kapan kamu ol bro?[/quote] sebentar lagi saya offline bro.. selamat jumpa lagi bro.. :D :D :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]ok.. yeah.. post more for SuperFriendster baby.. i will wait for you.. go..go..go my princess :penguin: :wow: :wow: :wow:[/quote] yes. yes.. i will becoming a SuperFs soon.... :penguin::penguin::penguin: :wow::wow::wow::wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]sebentar lagi saya offline bro.. selamat jumpa lagi bro..[/quote] ok np....semakin hari semakin sunyi ya disini
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ daddy i mizz my husband.. he's offline......... :| xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]daddy i mizz my husband.. he's offline......... :| xDD[/quote] =D=D your husband offline already hahahha =D:P:P now daddy chatting with mom on ym :P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ yeah, daddy i chat also her ryt now .. :P:P:P xDD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-29 05:40:39)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]yeah, daddy i chat also her ryt now .. :P:P:P xDD[/quote] T_T u disturb daddy and mom to honeymoon
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]T_T u disturb daddy and mom to honeymoon[/quote] awtz, sorry.. daddy . =| xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]awtz, sorry.. daddy . =| xDD[/quote] its okay. daddy just kidding... :P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ daddy have you eat already your dinner ? :wow: xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]daddy have you eat already your dinner ? :wow:[/quote] nope yet.. :wallbash:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ why? :|:|:| xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]why? :|:|:| xDD[/quote] not because i still waiting my food. my mom cook so late :wallbash: but i love her :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ oh, it's ok.. help your mom so you can eat now... :wow: xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh, it's ok.. help your mom so you can eat now... :wow: xDD[/quote] i dont know how to cook that why i dont to help. i hope someday lhyrickz can help my mother :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know how to cook that why i dont to help. i hope someday lhyrickz can help my mother :wow:[/quote] yeah. siz lhyrickz can help your mom . and she can cook also for you... :) xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]yeah. siz lhyrickz can help your mom . and she can cook also for you...[/quote] :lol::lol: how about u? u wanna help noz mother? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.174 second ]
Privacy Policy