• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D i know.. i just kidding :P[/quote] haha, beybye.. i'm sleepy now.. tc.. bye. see yah later..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]haha, beybye.. i'm sleepy now.. tc.. bye. see yah later..[/quote] okay im also sleepy bye take care.good night. :penguin:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello weepee! anyone still alive?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^lolz =D=D=D me....i'm stil alive.....alive and kicking.. =D :wasted::wasted: gud mownin' my kabute family[/b][/color] :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ hahaha, me too em still alive.. xD hi ate cheng gud morning :D good mowning to all hiir ... :wow:[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^weee! gud morning ryl :eh: uzta ka na ngaun? bored ka pa rin ba?[/b][/color] :P
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hmmmmp, ok lng nmn, ndi n bored hahaha.. :lol: kagagaling sa gala.. xD ikaw po uztah na ate?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ahaha....san ka pla pumunta? :P ako? e2.....mejo masaya kc ala pla kaming pasok ngaun...hayyy.....buti na lng... sobrang nkakapagod sa skul...[/b][/color] :retard:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hmp, pumunta kami sa mall kasama qoh mga barkada qoh.. hehe.. :) hmp, kakapagod tlga sa skul, hayz.. buti n lng aqoh.. stop muna jan... xD
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^haha :P:P pero mag-eenrol ka ba sa next pasukan? :) out na muna ako ryl.... balik lng ako maya... =) buh-bye [/b][/color] :penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hmmp, maybe, i'm not xure.. :rolleyes: ok poh ate.. take care :kiss: byebye :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello wp hello to all anyway welcome to teh group sis ryl and sis nikka[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ thankz, for the welcome siz lhyrickz :) what is your true name ? xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all hello baby..are u ol? :wow::wow:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]thankz, for the welcome siz lhyrickz[/quote] [b]your welcome sis [/b] [quote=_ryl_]what is your true name[/quote] [b]princess lhyrickz how bout you???[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello baby..are u ol?[/quote] [b]nope honey im offline my connection is so crazy[/b] :drool: :wasted:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nope honey im offline my connection is so crazy[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: i want to talk with u
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello all[/quote] hi kuya nizam, how r u today? :D [quote=Lhyrickz]princess lhyrickz how bout you???[/quote] Ryl, nice to meet you siz.. your from phil. ryt? xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hi kuya nizam, how r u today? :D[/quote] hi im fine. how about u? :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i want to talk with u[/quote] [b]but why,,we can talk here is it really need to be private???[/b] [quote=_ryl_]Ryl, nice to meet you siz.. your from phil. ryt?[/quote] [b]my pleasure to meet you agen sis ryl we already meet before at boys and girls corner yah from phil kaya pd tau magtagalog taena im running out of english words[/b] :lol:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-19 23:01:32)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi im fine. how about u? :D[/quote] i'm fine and still cute :lol: xD have you eat already? :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:20

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy