• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]Hello 2 all :D i'm new here.. :wow:[/quote] oh, hello there, sis!!! elkam to WP!! [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello ryl welcome to wp.. nice 2 see u here.[/quote] good pm to you, bro nizam, wazzup? :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]oh, hello there, sis!!! elkam to WP!![/quote] hello to kuya jei.. thankz for the warm welcome.. hehe how are you?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]Thankz so much , kuya, :wow: nice too see yah too..[/quote] how are you today? [quote=jieduck]good pm to you, bro nizam, wazzup? :D[/quote] fine thanks you.how about you jie?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]how are you today?[/quote] i'm always fine, and happy.. :D how about you ?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hello to kuya jei.. thankz for the warm welcome.. hehe how are you?[/quote] i'm fine, but not quite... it's already 2pm here, i haven't taken my lunch :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]fine thanks you.how about you jie?[/quote] im feeling dizzy right now, i haven't taken anything for lunch :crybaby::crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i'm always fine, and happy.. :D how about you ?[/quote] im also fine but today im so busy with my study :wallbash: [quote=jieduck]im feeling dizzy right now, i haven't taken anything for lunch :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] oh my god =D why?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god =D why?[/quote] i still have so many pending works to finish here in the office. :crybaby: [b]@ryl & Nizam:[/b] WP's, BRB, i'll be out for an hour, but i'll be back. we've got a quick meeting now =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i still have so many pending works to finish here in the office. :crybaby:[/quote] oh okay good luck kuya jie. =) see u again.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i'm fine, but not quite... it's already 2pm here, i haven't taken my lunch :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] aw, why kuya?.. sorry l8 reply... [quote=AFZULNIZAM]im also fine but today im so busy with my study :wallbash:[/quote] ah. nice.. what is your course?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]what is your course?[/quote] electrical engineering :wallbash: u still study?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]electrical engineering :wallbash: u still study?[/quote] oh, nice course .. me, i'm not studying.. stop for now..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:retard:[quote=_ryl_]oh, nice course .. me, i'm not studying.. stop for now..[/quote] oh okay.....so now you work already?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay.....so now you work already?[/quote] nope, only here in house... :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]aw, why kuya?.. sorry l8 reply...[/quote] i'm back! got so many works now here in the office, sis.. that is why I skipped my lunch :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]nope, only here in house... :)[/quote] hhhahah oh okay i have no time... see u again okay..take care bye
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i'm back! got so many works now here in the office, sis.. that is why I skipped my lunch :crybaby:[/quote] welcome back kuya, ,now you eat already ? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hhhahah oh okay i have no time... see u again okay..take care bye[/quote] ok, kua,, take care too.. byebye.. :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hhhahah oh okay i have no time... see u again okay..take care bye[/quote] see you again, Bro. [quote=_ryl_]welcome back kuya, ,now you eat already ?[/quote] not yet, kape pa lang at yosi :crybaby::crybaby: palagay ko, bukas pa mag-oonline yung ibang members... introduce kita sa kanila.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]not yet, kape pa lang at yosi :crybaby::crybaby: palagay ko, bukas pa mag-oonline yung ibang members... introduce kita sa kanila.[/quote] huhuhu, dapat kain ka rin po, wag papagutom baka, magkasakit ka,, :| uu nga po eh, kau pa lng dalawa ni kuya nizam nakita qoh d2. tapoz puro kilala qoh na.. ok thankz po ha kuya. ang bait u po tlga, :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]huhuhu, dapat kain ka rin po, wag papagutom baka, magkasakit ka,, :|[/quote] kakagaling ko lang sa sakit last week eh, hindi dahil sa gutom, it's due to the sudden change of climate here.. from summer to winter :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=_ryl_]uu nga po eh, kau pa lng dalawa ni kuya nizam nakita qoh d2. tapoz puro kilala qoh na..[/quote] dont worry, i'm sure, tomorrow you'll meet some of them. yun nga lang, hindi masyadong aktib yung iba in posting here in the group. pero if someone needs help, i'm sure that the group will always be there.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]kakagaling ko lang sa sakit last week eh, hindi dahil sa gutom, it's due to the sudden change of climate here.. from summer to winter[/quote] ah, ok,, hehe aqoh sanay na rin aqoh na nalilipasan ng gutom.. [quote=jieduck]dont worry, i'm sure, tomorrow you'll meet some of them. yun nga lang, hindi masyadong aktib yung iba in posting here in the group. pero if someone needs help, i'm sure that the group will always be there.[/quote] ah, ok.. kuya, hehe. i hope to meet all the members here and to be my friendz.. ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:26

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy