• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=edriann007]hello WP! I'm back! heheheheheh[/quote] elkam back, edriann! what's up? [quote=Kaygee :3]yup, 2:45 pm po. hehe :penguin:[/quote] so i believe that you still have a class to attend to, right?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Hi Guyx im back from school..:) awts. nagsalisi kami ni ate bel :penguin: Kainiz tlga,i hate math talaga :wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

magandang gabi sa lahat. na kung saan ang lahat ng tao? :paranoid:
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]magandang gabi sa lahat. na kung saan ang lahat ng tao? :paranoid:[/quote] [b]hindi ko alam kung saan ang mga lider at tagapagtatag ako got ito umaga sakit ng ulo[/b] =D =D
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D :D :D :D [color=green]magandang umaga sa lahat[/color] [color=blue]selamat pagi semuanya[/color] [color=red]good morning everyone[/color]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]so i believe that you still have a class to attend to, right?[/quote] SLR. lol :lol: yup. ughh. gabi na rin nakauwi --- em back kabutes. wassup? gudd eve/morn :penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]hindi ko alam kung saan ang mga lider at tagapagtatag ako got ito umaga sakit ng ulo[/quote] [b]what is this big baby boy??? hahaha long time no see good morning wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-06 20:57:19)

ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]gudd eve/morn[/quote] good morning :D [quote=Lhyrickz]what is this big baby boy??? hahaha long time no see[/quote] just paste it from translator =D =D how are you?? [b]IMYSB[/b] baby.. do you miss me :rose:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]just paste it from translator how are you?? IMYSB baby.. do you miss me[/quote] [b]your translator is crazy hahaha dont call me baby im big girl already :lol: :lol: where have you been??? i miss you like hell hahaha wp miss you also[/b]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]your translator is crazy hahaha[/quote] i think the translator is damaged =D :thumbsdown: [quote=Lhyrickz]dont call me baby im big girl already :lol: :lol: where have you been??? i miss you like hell hahaha[/quote] ok then.. as always [b]my big baby love u girl[/b].. how is that? :lol: haha.. i'm busy studying.. =) you're promoter now.. very nice :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i think the translator is damaged[/quote] [b]what a translator :wasted: :wasted:[/b] [quote=ago]ok then.. as always my big baby love u girl.. how is that? haha..[/quote] [b]hahaha lmao[/b] [quote=ago]i'm busy studying.. you're promoter now.. very nice[/quote] [b]oic that nice you're already in college??? what's you're course big baby boy??? yah im already a promoter promoter spammer coz i wanna be like your rank i envy you're rank since tha first day we meet[/b] :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-06 21:29:49)

ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]what a translator[/quote] can u translate this... [b]hindi ko alam kung saan ang mga lider at tagapagtatag ako got ito umaga sakit ng ulo[/b] :D [quote=Lhyrickz]oic that nice you're already in college??? what's you're course big baby boy???[/quote] love course :lol: i'm studying english cuz my english is bad for sure =D =D [quote=Lhyrickz]yah im already a promoter promoter spammer coz i wanna be like you i envy you're rank since tha first day we meet[/quote] ok.. i see.. and do you love me :norose:=(
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]hindi ko alam kung saan ang mga lider at tagapagtatag ako got ito umaga sakit ng ulo[/quote] translate where in english??? [quote=ago]love course i'm studying english cuz my english is bad for sure[/quote] oic...good luck.. [quote=ago]ok.. i see.. and do you love me[/quote] hahaha funny you big baby boy i love you as my big brother thats it,,,
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]translate where in english???[/quote] yes.. is that a bad tagalog?? =D [quote=Lhyrickz]oic...good luck..[/quote] good luck for you too :norose::D [quote=Lhyrickz]hahaha funny you big baby boy i love you as my big brother thats it[/quote] just as big brother.. not more waaa :wow: :crybaby: :crybaby: :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]yes.. is that a bad tagalog??[/quote] hindi ko alam kung nasaan ang lider at nagtatag ng grupong ito ang sakit ng ulo ko pagkagising ko ngaung umaga... i dont know if thats what you mean hahaha [quote=ago]good luck for you too[/quote] k.thanks [quote=ago]just as big brother.. not more waaa[/quote] just big bro coz im already taken
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i dont know if thats what you mean hahaha[/quote] omg.. bad translator.. i'm don't want to use it anymore :lol: :thumbsdown: [quote=Lhyrickz]k.thanks[/quote] you're welcome.. [quote=Lhyrickz]just big bro coz im already taken[/quote] who is that lucky person..?? :retard:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]omg.. bad translator.. i'm don't want to use it anymore[/quote] :lol: :lol: hahaha its better than nothing [quote=ago]who is that lucky person..??[/quote] his identity is secret and i dont want ftalk knows about him
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]his identity is secret and i dont want ftalk knows about him[/quote] this person is your boyfriend in your real life?? or he is a member in ftalk?? :norose: :norose:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]this person is your boyfriend in your real life?? or he is a member in ftalk??[/quote] [b]please i dont wanna talk about him he is secret...[/b]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]please i dont wanna talk about him he is secret...[/quote] ok.. sorry.. i just want to give u a picture that describe what i feel now [img]http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A7856/78569/300_78569.jpg[/img] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:26

[ 9 queries - 0.596 second ]
Privacy Policy