• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]good day to you also, mr. nizamabel! :lol:[/quote] =D=D hhahaha how r u today? [quote=Kaygee :3]em back kabutes! :penguin::penguin:[/quote] me to.... =D hello [quote=cutest08]Something happen in Lhyrickz and Ago lol.[/quote] :D yes that true.. i confuse why lhyrickz call ago baby and i also confuse why ago call lhyrickz baby :paranoid: :D im really confuse with this word [b]i miss you too like hell big baby boy[/b] .. :lol : (from ago reputation) :):thumbsup:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-07 03:15:28)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes that true.. i confuse why lhyrickz call ago baby and i also confuse why ago call lhyrickz baby[/quote] [b]thats the way what we call each other before you can even ask tita about it im big baby girl 1 tita is big baby girl 2 and ago is big baby boy i dont want to talk about this nonsense issue i hope tita is here :cry: she also knows about this [/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-07 03:22:06)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]i miss you too like hell big baby boy .. :lol : (from ago reputation) :):thumbsup: IMYSB!!! my big baby love u girl =D always :paranoid: (from lhyrickz reputation)[/quote] fuh... good luck for u. :):thumbsup: [b]all I've to go. I've something to do. bye :)[/b]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-07 03:29:55)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]me to.... =D hello[/quote] hello =D wassup? :penguin:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! how r u?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes that true.. i confuse why lhyrickz call ago baby and i also confuse why ago call lhyrickz baby im really confuse with this word i miss you too like hell big baby boy .. :lol : (from ago reputation)[/quote] i Agree lol. [quote=Lhyrickz]oh my god ago is just my friend try to understand our post oh my god btw good afternoon wp[/quote] Hmmm.As Kuya nizam said =D [quote=Lhyrickz]thats the way what we call each other before you can even ask tita about it im big baby girl 1 tita is big baby girl 2 and ago is big baby boy i dont want to talk about this nonsense issue i hope tita is here she also knows about this[/quote] Hmmm,yeah. I hope she's online for moer info lol. =D=D GUD EVE Weepee :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]anong kaguluhan 2? =D Big baby boy is already offline~~ :lol: princess: nachichismis ka pla d2 iha.,haha~~ =D ALL: ago, lhyrickz and me are all babies.,wahaha =D that's why lhyrickz is big baby girl, ago is big baby boy and im Big baby girl II =D [hr][hr][hr][hr] Just checking up weepee. :wow::penguin: [/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ALL: ago, lhyrickz and me are all babies.,wahaha that's why lhyrickz is big baby girl, ago is big baby boy and im Big baby girl II[/quote] [b]sana naman malinaw na ito sa inyo thanks tita[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]princess: nachichismis ka pla d2 iha.,haha~~[/quote] [b]kaya nga tita as wat i txted to you good evening wp[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b][u]iha[/u] ur welcome. ;) well, cguro namis-interpret lng nila pagiging sweet nyu.,hehe.,:P:P:P anyway, all things are cleared up.,imma offline now. sayonara weepee. :penguin::cool:[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita maraming salamat po tlga cgeh tita good luck po sa inyo tas yung pinag-usapan natin huh :lol: :lol: bye all.. offline[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^cge.,offline na din aq. :D kuya jie: ur inbox is full so i cannot send my referral link to u. here it is. http://theftalk.com/?r=149027
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ago, lhyrickz and me are all babies.,wahaha =D that's why lhyrickz is big baby girl, ago is big baby boy and im Big baby girl II[/quote] my name have no there. im not baby :cry: [b]EDITED[/b] As cicatrizes already offline without replay my pm. she not miss me =( thanks baby. :cry:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-07 06:32:51)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh dont be said Kuya =) She miss you dont worry...=)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Oh dont be said Kuya =) She miss you dont worry..[/quote] =| oh okay thanks you madam :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp good morning to me as usual im alone agen[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good Morning Kabutes! =D :penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hud apternun ebriwan ;] how r u guyz doin'? :D :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: [/b][/color]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

today is bad day =(
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning kabutes :penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp good morning to all good morning to all living things here[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:26

[ 9 queries - 0.427 second ]
Privacy Policy