• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]ah, ok,, hehe aqoh sanay na rin aqoh na nalilipasan ng gutom..[/quote] what do you mean? is it intentional, nagpapalipas ka talaga ng gutom? as you said, it's not good. Iha, you are still young, baka magka-ulcer ka nyan. [quote=_ryl_]ah, ok.. kuya, hehe. i hope to meet all the members here and to be my friendz.. ^_^[/quote] that's for sure. at sana, wag ka maiinip kung bihira lang sila mag-online. but tell you, all the members here are old-timers and mature enough to handle situations.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]what do you mean? is it intentional, nagpapalipas ka talaga ng gutom? as you said, it's not good. Iha, you are still young, baka magka-ulcer ka nyan.[/quote] hmmp, nagcocomputer lng kz aqoh, ndi qoh napapansin ung time. huhu, lage nga po aqoh napapagalitan d2 ... :cry: but i know it's my fault.. xD [quote=jieduck]that's for sure. at sana, wag ka maiinip kung bihira lang sila mag-online. but tell you, all the members here are old-timers and mature enough to handle situations.[/quote] ah, ok, ndi nman ako cguro maiinip, hehe, and2 ka nmn po lage .. :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]nope, only here in house...[/quote] sorry late replay because i got disconnect. im using wireless to ol..the wireless signal very low. i will offline later ok..bye
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]sorry late replay because i got disconnect. im using wireless to ol..the wireless signal very low. i will offline later ok..bye[/quote] it's ok, ok kuya, take care.. ^_^
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hmmp, nagcocomputer lng kz aqoh, ndi qoh napapansin ung time. huhu, lage nga po aqoh napapagalitan d2 ... :cry: but i know it's my fault.. xD[/quote] ganun? hahaha!! Iha, please spare time to make your stomach happy even for a while, hehehe. [quote=_ryl_]ah, ok, ndi nman ako cguro maiinip, hehe, and2 ka nmn po lage .. :eh:[/quote] yup, i am here always. BTW, i'm online from Saturday up to Wednesday only (day off ako every Thurs & Friday). online from 8:00 am up to 5:00 pm (+3 GMT) like now, i have only 30 mins. remaining.. it's 4:30 pm here, 5:00 pm, off na ako.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]sorry late replay because i got disconnect. im using wireless to ol..the wireless signal very low. i will offline later ok..bye[/quote] bye Bro. See you tomorrow.

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-18 08:35:01)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ganun? hahaha!! Iha, please spare time to make your stomach happy even for a while, hehehe.[/quote] ah, ok , thankz.. ^^ [quote=jieduck]yup, i am here always. BTW, i'm online from Saturday up to Wednesday only (day off ako every Thurs & Friday). online from 8:00 am up to 5:00 pm (+3 GMT) like now, i have only 30 mins. remaining.. it's 4:30 pm here, 5:00 pm, off na ako..[/quote] ah, ok, i understand it.. huhu, mamizz kita, lapit kna po pla mag out.. xD keepsafe always..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

all i read something here. please give me a last chance. dont try to destroy our love because im really love to lhyrickz. :cry: today she txt to me and said im using her to forget tita. oh my god its not true. i dont want to see her sad and cry. please all. you all my family here but why you all not support our love. please give me support because someday i really wanna get married with her. i hope you all understanding my heart. thanks
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ryl:[/b] GTG for now Iha. See you tomorrow and welcome to WP family! we love you =) [b]@Nizam:[/b] Don't worry about that, it can be settled between you and her. for now, no one's gonna put their nose into that, just do your very best, and i'm sure that favorable results will be achieve. good luck to both of you, and God bless. GTG for now, and see you all tomorrow. as usual, i will not log out... but i will go home and will see you all tomorrow. :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hi Guys Here Again ~ Kuya Nizam[/b]- I think you give time to herself [lhyricks] she's just confused about yor relationship. Dont worry she's gonna be understand it. Just give her a time. I know you love her. And We are support both of you.:)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]GTG for now Iha. See you tomorrow and welcome to WP family! we love you =)[/quote] ok thankz for the tym kuya.. keepsafe.. love yah too :wow: ^^ hello to the person above me.. gud eve to yah :)

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-18 09:14:52)

ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D [b]GOOD NIGHT WEEPEE[/b] :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=):thumbsup: that good bro[/quote] you can count on me =D :thumbsup: [quote=ohivnsuipo]hahah :D gue sibuk kuliah men :P hahahaa.. dah 3 kali yeh LOE jadi promoter ? hahaha,,,[/quote] sibuk ya.. asal jangan sibuk pacaran aja =D =D ntar kuliahnya ancur kek gw.. :lol: :thumbsdown: yuppss.. 3x jadi promoter =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]kuya jie.[/b] oh okay =) see u again bro :arrow: [b]cutest08[/b] thanks for support my best friend. :P [quote=ago]sibuk ya.. asal jangan sibuk pacaran aja =D =D ntar kuliahnya ancur kek gw..[/quote] :lol: kok bisa itu dech. :lol::lol: :arrow: [b]baby[/b] i have something special for you. thanks baby because u make me happy today. next times dont believe what other said anymore okay? just focus to our love. i love you so much. take care. muaaccchhhhhhh :kiss: [spoiler][spoiler][align=center][color=#FF0000][b]I LOVE YOU BABY :P[/b][/align][/color] [align=center][flash=400x300]http://www.spiritisup.com/scroll1.swf[/flash][/align] [align=center] [color=#FF0000] [b][i]I often wonder if what they say is true That wishes are dreams and dreams can come true Since I have met you my dream has been one That we can be together till time's setting sun A dream that has started on the first day we met Never to leave my thoughts a day I will never regret My wish was that we could meet and that came true Now all I want is to live out my time with you So if wishes are dreams and that one was real With the love that has come to me is all I do feel Then my dream for tomorrow is that we never part That our love will continue to grow as the start So I know wishes are dreams and they can come true Or I would have never experienced meeting you So the next one that I have is what I said before That our love will grow till time is no more[/i][/b][/color] [/align] [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello WP!! :paranoid: ngek...gtg..im alone here!!! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: hehehe
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hilo ebribadi :lol::lol: how r u guys doing today? :P btw, welcome to WeePee sis Ryl ;);] ..and uhmm.... huz d other new member? :paranoid: coz we're 31 now...so 2 new members were added right? :/ [/b][/color]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]btw, welcome to WeePee sis Ryl ;);][/quote] thankz 4 the welcome... what can i call u siz ? ^_^ [b] Hello to all WP :) [/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ ;] uhmm....u can col me [i]cheng[/i]... =) btw, how old r u sis? [/b][/color] :D
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hi RYL :D gudmorning!!! sis purple gudmrning!!! :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good morning wp. :P [align=center][b]new members: [/b] Yesterday [url=http://theftalk.com/p=_ryl_]ryl[/url] Today [url=http://theftalk.com/p=nikz11]nikka[/url] WELCOME TO WHITE PROTECTOR GROUP [/align]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^ ;] uhmm....u can col me cheng... =) btw, how old r u sis? :D[/quote] i'm old already... 17 coz it's 2009.. HBU siz ? [quote=Lyrehs08]^hi RYL :D gudmorning!!![/quote] hello , morning too.. what's your name siz? ^_^ Good morning kuya nizam :wow:

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-18 23:26:50)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ sis she: ngek.....weee! and2 ka pa pla sis....kala ko offline ka na eh... :P pra ka tlagang kabute..... =D sumusulpot bigla... :lol: :P:P gud morning rin blue mushy... :eh: @ mod nizam: gud morning mod :cool: @ sis ryl: i'm older than u.... :retard: i'm 19 olredi :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ========================================== welcome also to WP sis nikka[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2009-01-18 23:30:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:24

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy