• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]^ok.,that's great. btw, congratulations on u and lhyrickz.[/quote] thanks you but i...... ah okay..nevermind :) are not going to work today?

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-13 03:16:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^nope. i dont have work. :D Maybe on last week of january i will work. =D coz it's still early to work... :lol: how about u?u dont have work?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^nope. i dont have work. :D Maybe on last week of january i will work. =D coz it's still early to work...[/quote] oh haahahh :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]how about u?u dont have work?[/quote] hey im still study la :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^aw, i thought u already graduated last december. :lol: sorry~~ btw, why i cannot quote? :/ it says, please select the text u want to quote.

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-13 03:29:04)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@Mabz:[/b] i cant access YM here at the office.. our Admin told me to wait for a week before we could access YM :wallbash::wallbash: for now, i'll just send messages through FS :D [b]@Nizam:[/b] I've noticed that our banner was changed =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^kuya jie[/b] wow, i have a new nickname. =D actually, dat's wat my church friends calls me. :D ok kuya jie, but i dont know when i'l OL again.,hee~~ so u can just text me if u like, im not sure if i can reply coz i dont have load anymore. :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^aw, i thought u already graduated last december. :lol: sorry~~[/quote] :retard: i not pass mathematics subject :wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]btw, why i cannot quote? :/ it says, please select the text u want to quote.[/quote] maybe u not select the text =D [quote=jieduck]I've noticed that our banner was changed =|[/quote] yes i wanna edit but i dont know how to using adobe photoshop. :wallbash: i know its very ugly :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:retard: i not pass mathematics subject :wallbash:[/quote] wahaha~~ :lol: so, when will u graduate?are u taking up dat subject now? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe u not select the text =D[/quote] but i highlight it, and then if i click quote, it does not work. :wasted: for now, if i want to quote, i only copy the words and put quote tag and copy da name, :wasted:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^kuya jie wow, i have a new nickname. =D actually, dat's wat my church friends calls me. :D ok kuya jie, but i dont know when i'l OL again.,hee~~ so u can just text me if u like, im not sure if i can reply coz i dont have load anymore. :D[/quote] yeah, i'll call you like that from now onwards :D did you noticed something? pls check the "caption" right below my username.. hehehe (reminds me of the good old days =)=) ) smart/globe/sun ka ga? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes i wanna edit but i dont know how to using adobe photoshop. :wallbash: i know its very ugly :D[/quote] what do you want to edit in that banner? i mean, the one with our photos on it...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]yeah, i'll call you like that from now onwards :D did you noticed something? pls check the "caption" right below my username.. hehehe (reminds me of the good old days =)=) ) smart/globe/sun ka ga?[/quote] yah i noticed it. it feels nostalgic. :crybaby: what was kuya jesse's nickname again?was it colonel? im a smart-user, ,my suncell already expired. :retard:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahaha~~ :lol: so, when will u graduate?are u taking up dat subject now?[/quote] maybe i graduate may 2009. i hope i will pas after this :wasted: [quote=As cicatrizes]but i highlight it, and then if i click quote, it does not work. :wasted: for now, if i want to quote, i only copy the words and put quote tag and copy da name,[/quote] =D maybe fstalk have to many alien.that why like that. :lol: [quote=jieduck]what do you want to edit in that banner? i mean, the one with our photos on it...[/quote] yes i wanna put our photos. and then i wanna make the banner as animation :wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah i noticed it. it feels nostalgic. :crybaby: what was kuya jesse's nickname again?was it colonel?[/quote] uu nga eh :crybaby::crybaby: tats talaga ako eh... :crybaby::crybaby: Colonel was Guile, Commander was Angel, General was Moyo and Jesse was a Colonel as well.. =) waaahh, i miss the good old days :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=As cicatrizes]im a smart-user, ,my suncell already expired. :retard:[/quote] ah, smart ka pala.. =)=)=) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes i wanna put our photos. and then i wanna make the banner as animation :wallbash:[/quote] don't you have any other pal who could make it as you like?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]maybe i graduate may 2009. i hope i will pas after this :wasted:[/quote] i will pray for u. :D ask kuya jie to pray for u also. =) [quote]=D maybe fstalk have to many alien.that why like that. :lol:[/quote] waaa~~im not an alien. :crybaby: im a human being. :P:P:P:P [quote]uu nga eh :crybaby::crybaby: tats talaga ako eh... :crybaby::crybaby: Colonel was Guile, Commander was Angel, General was Moyo and Jesse was a Colonel as well.. =) waaahh, i miss the good old days :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] lulz, we're dramatic.,wakakakk~~i miss kuya jesse and sis angel. =( [quote]ah, smart ka pala.. =)=)=)[/quote] yep, also cute.,wahahah~! just joking. :lol: [hr][hr][hr] I have to go, kuya jie and sir nizam. Good afternoon to u both and take care also to da 2 of u. :D sayonara. :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]don't you have any other pal who could make it as you like?[/quote] nope :cry: [quote=As cicatrizes]i will pray for u. :D ask kuya jie to pray for u also. =)[/quote] wah thanks you [quote=As cicatrizes]I have to go, kuya jie and sir nizam. Good afternoon to u both and take care also to da 2 of u.[/quote] oh okay see u again... btw your siggy so large :D hope u remove one img before another mod remove :D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-13 04:02:09)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]btw your siggy so large :D hope u remove one img before another mod remove :D[/quote] thank u.i already removed. :):penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]thank u.i already removed. :):penguin:[/quote] okay that good
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi peeps! how r u?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi bro... fine.how about you?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Guys. May i join LOL how are yeh? me miss you all :wallbash: =(
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp sorry if im inactive this past few days i have to focus to my studies i will seldom visit ftalk coz i have to focus on my studies [hr][hr][hr][hr] honey don't reply my pm im always ol in ym if you think we need to talk bout what i pm'ed to you you can pm me in ym [hr][hr][hr] offline [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy