• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=cutest08]oh i change na. I hope its ok. thanks to ftalk and auto resized it.[/quote] =D its so funny but its okay :lol: make like this [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/14kv5a0.png[/img] please follow the : [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/AFZULNIZAM/rules8zeclear.gif[/img] [/align][/spoiler] are u know how to make like for rockstar? [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/108ier4.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-16 07:53:51)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

i cant do the design thing because i am only few brushes uhmm i try but today its muna.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]i cant do the design thing because i am only few brushes uhmm i try but today its muna.[/quote] okay that good....hope u will be gfx maker someday =):thumbsup: tomorrow i not ol...good luck to u leader =) just remember fix put this : [spoiler][align=center] please follow the : [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/AFZULNIZAM/rules8zeclear.gif[/img] [/align][/spoiler] make it center.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-16 10:34:01)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi WP, =| !@#$%^&*()
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay sir thanks u so much.. :D but i still waiting opinions from other members. who disagree about this, please give your opinions here.[/quote] i have just logged in now... got so busy during the last few days.. i disagree with this... i have joined WP because right from the very beginning, I have known that the mission and aim of our group is to help the oppressed members, and members of this group should be "elite" members, those who are "familiar" and respected in this community. If we will open the requirements to almost everyone, then, the "credibility" of this group wont be the same as before. WP would become like "ordinary" group that we have here... Finally, are we that "desperate" in searching for new members? Are we going to lower down our standards just to have more members? Now, where is the true mission of this group?

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-17 01:50:58)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^very well said kuya jie =):thumbsup: yes at first i kinda liked your idea mod nizam... but kuya jie has d point there... we shud not lower down our standards just to have more members... =) ...d number of members is not important... ..as long as we're carrying out our [i]mission[/i] hir in ftalk, we're d best group dis forum cud ever have...[/b][/color] =)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi guys... uhmmm.. i think Kuya Jie is ryt... because our group is not accepted "ordinary members" w/ lower posts we accept 1000m posts above and inly geek,freak,elite,whiz,promoter,:penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok first, sorry for late replay because today im so busy with study. you all talking about out of mission and number of members right? okay we have 29 joining members here but i wanna ask u all. who active here? how to protect members if u all not active here? i saw u all online everyday but why you all not leave any post here? i open this suggestion 4 days but only a few member post and give opinions here. i also discuss with rio (founder) and he said "its up to you leader " its mean he agree about this. that why i open this group for addict rank. i also wanna ask, only members geek rank can protect member from offensive and flamer? okay fine, this group opened back to normal rank like before (geek rank) but i want all members here active so that this group can be back to normal like before. lastly, too many members here ask me that we missing 2 member here. okay lets all know what happening here. mabel leave this group maybe because me. But its up to her. i dont care. i want remember for all. Dont leave this group if u all have personal problems because for me its so bad. we dont want members like that here. just remember that thanks you so much and also sorry if you all get mad to me. have a nice day. i will back if i free. take care

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-17 08:36:35)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [b]Kuya Nizam[/b] we not mad at you,we or they just clear about our rules in our group. :) btw kuya insert this. <">
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its okay my friends i understand. nice image thanks you so much.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i saw u all online everyday but why you all not leave any post here? i open this suggestion 4 days but only a few member post and give opinions here. i also discuss with rio (founder) and he said "its up to you leader " its mean he agree about this.[/quote] i never go online without posting to this group. There could be some members like that, but definitely, i am not. if you will check every page of this group, you will notice who really are the active members here. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i also wanna ask, only members geek rank can protect member from offensive and flamer?[/quote] it is not like that. but having a standard like the way I saw it before, it's much better, rather than "degrading" only to acquire more members. And besides, if a member has more than 1000 posts, it means that he/she is familiar with the forum, and much more, familiar with other members and their characters and attitudes. Are you going to accept a member, a new member who doesn't even know who are the people he will deal with in times that the help of our group is needed? Anyway, I hope that we all understand deeply that being active in the group is not the point here, but in times of member's oppression, flaming and other chaos, we are here to discuss those matter here in the group, and later on, to extend our help and assistance to those who may need it. Furthermore, you might notice that I never log out most of the time, it's because I never turn off nor log out my PC in the office, it's open 24/7 open. i just sit in front of my computer from 8:00 am up to 5:00 pm (+3 GMT), from Saturday up to Wednesday, Thurs & Friday are my day-off, and I dont have any net connection at home, I just never log out. only when our LAN connection is timed-out, like what happened this afternoon. you might be wondering how I posted at this hour, well, I am in a net cafe..

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-17 12:05:53)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^okay kuya jie your suggestion is true. =) maybe i'm wrong in this case. :lol: i'm sorry about my mistake. :D btw good morning and have a nice day. :):thumbsup: [b] good morning my family have a nice day[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]watz going on here? [/b][/color] :paranoid: :retard: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]thanks you so much and also sorry if you all get mad to me. have a nice day. i will back if i free. take care[/quote] [b][color=purple]uhmm....i just want to clarify this one... ..we're not mad at u mod afzulnizam.. have a nice day also... ============================================== gud am WP[/b][/color] :penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2009-01-17 21:03:39)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^hello ate good morning good morning wp[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ :o weee! halu zyrickz.....[/b][/color] :P:P:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ate wait im ol using my phone i will ol this afternoon in net cafe wait for me huh??? oh my god many things are unexpected to happen :wow: :wow:[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^haha, ukie... :P wat are these things you're talking about? :P:P errr.....i hope there will be no blackout anymore.... i'm tired of this power interruption thing...[/b][/color] :drool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^we will talk it in ym if i online d pd dito alam mo na bka malaman na naman ni DOM magalit na naman xken wahahaha bsta ate wait magleleave muna aq ng message [hr][hr][hr][hr] honey alien :wow: :wow: study hard and dont study girls so that you can pass the subject you failed i late reply your text coz im still sleeping when i recieved it you text me so early [hr][hr][hr] be back this afternoon[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-17 21:25:35)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^lolz =D bkt? lagi ka ba niang pinapagalitan? =D taena, may special message tlaga...[/b][/color] :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]taena shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt nakakaasar nakakayamot anu kaya gusto palabasin ng mga tao cra na naman ang araw ko :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:25

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy