• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

cutest: no, nizam must not have a girl like me., because he will only get hurt. because we dont have same religion. he must find a girl who is also a muslim., and lives in malaysia., nizam: do not think about me so that u will be happy.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]As cicatrizes[/b] go to your bf.i know u love him and u also not love me anymore.u can go.... your heart only for him not for me.forget me now but i will not forget u forever....

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-11 21:39:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will leave wp now. i am still hoping we can be friends. Pm me if u want to be friends., but if u dont like, its okay, i will always wait for ur pm. :) take care always nizammmmmmmmm~ :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

go because nanix wait u at rockstar.... he will approve u now... thanks you so much :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i wont leave wp. i plan not to join any group even if i leave here. =| maybe i should not talk to u anymore. i will not leave wp but i will not post here also. :| [hr][hr][hr] I already explained and explained. and now. goodbye., thank u even if u do not understand what i said., about da real reason. =|
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

go baby and stand up for your love let me here alone :crybaby:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-11 21:40:29)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok. i will leave u alone. but i will not leave wp. because wp is my family in ftalk.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its up you...i loss everything.thanks you so much
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello everyone! i class this afternoon! a nice day! anyways, sir ohivnsuipo said he filed an application to join weepee, ate cutest08, please accept the WP founder
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]kuya jie[/b] ur inbox is full. i cant send a message to u.:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LEADER PM ME NOW IF U OL. I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO FOR WP -THANKS YOU[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sorry guys for being late.Afternoon lang me nagbukas. Kuya Nizam ok Approve kuh napo founder.:penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^oh okay thanks you so much[/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi guys! good morning! i mean good aftie! i just woke up! hehehe
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha hi bro good afternoon. how are u today?
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^good afternoon too sir nizam! i'm fine! HBU?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]^good afternoon too sir nizam! i'm fine! HBU?[/quote] :) im also fine
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome back ohivnsuipo/rio[/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:) im also fine[/quote] really? u already let go of ate bel?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]really? u already let go of ate bel?[/quote] forget it bro because she not my mine anymore. she for orio :) please change the topic.. what are u doing bro?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:21

[ 9 queries - 1.674 second ]
Privacy Policy