• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why baby? :rolleyes:[/quote] nothing :rolleyes: [quote=dj_afran]^ ^ huy ezam . huy bel.. :eh: :eh:[/quote] hello dj. how was ur new year?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=dj_afran]huy ezam . huy bel..[/quote] hay bro...how r u? [quote=As cicatrizes]nothing :rolleyes:[/quote] i know u mad to me bacause if u get mad u will be remove your avatar and siggy.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-01 00:04:56)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] wew.. bad newyear night.. hikzz.. coz i trapped by traffic jam.. huff.. how about u..?? :arrow: [b]ezam[/b] im fine.. but..im very boring now.. n' u..??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i know u mad to me bacause if u get mad u will be remove your avatar and siggy.[/quote] no,im not mad honey. i just dont like to use avatar and siggie. [quote=dj_afran]wew.. bad newyear night.. hikzz.. coz i trapped by traffic jam.. huff.. how about u..??[/quote] new year is boring traffic today?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]im fine.. but..im very boring now.. n' u..??[/quote] im also fine. iyah sanggat boring. fstalk ngak seperti dulu lagi [quote=As cicatrizes]no,im not mad honey. i just dont like to use avatar and siggie.[/quote] o...i think u mad to me :D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-01 00:18:30)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]o...i think u mad to me :D[/quote] im not. :D wait il put avatar. :penguin:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] traffic today..?? i dont know.. coz i just stay in warnet(rental computer).. ^^ how in philipine..?? :arrow: [b]ezam[/b] yeah..you're right.. ftalk is not same like previously.. coz some member was join to FB.. you know FB right..??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]im not. :D wait il put avatar. :penguin:[/quote] oh okay...hmm long time i not see my penguin. where is them? :paranoid: [quote=dj_afran]yeah..you're right.. ftalk is not same like previously.. coz some member was join to FB.. you know FB right..??[/quote] yes i know that.... i also join that forum

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-01 00:24:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]traffic today..?? i dont know.. coz i just stay in warnet(rental computer).. ^^ how in philipine..??[/quote] i dunno also.,coz i dont go out today. maybe later. :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay...hmm long time i not see my penguin. where is them? :paranoid:[/quote] u killed them all. =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]u killed them all. =D[/quote] oh really :wallbash::wallbash: i miss them :crybaby:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] wew.. what is your name there..?? i was join that forum.. but im not login for a long time.. and..i was banned (deleting account) hikzz.. :arrow: [b]bel[/b] wew.. when where u going later..?? [quote]u killed them all. =D[/quote] wakakakakakakaka..... [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really :wallbash::wallbash: i miss them :crybaby:[/quote] yah coz u said u couldn't sleep coz they always disturb u and they bite u :cry: [quote=dj_afran]wew.. when where u going later..??[/quote] i dunno~~maybe visit a friend. but if it rains hard il just ask her to visit me.,haha
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]wew.. what is your name there..?? i was join that forum.. but im not login for a long time.. and..i was banned (deleting account) hikzz..[/quote] ih really haahah.. my name there is [b]captain zam[/b] i always login but not active i mean not post. [quote=As cicatrizes]yah coz u said u couldn't sleep coz they always disturb u and they bite u :cry:[/quote] find to me another penguin :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]find to me another penguin :wallbash:[/quote] haha~~ok. =D il give u another but dont kill it ok? :lol: [img]http://fc66.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/094/9/7/Penguin_by_Un_Real.gif[/img]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha~~ok. =D il give u another but dont kill it ok? :lol:[/quote] :o oh my god...its so big.i afraid :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o oh my god...its so big.i afraid :/[/quote] big is good. =D just be careful honey coz it might bite u. :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]big is good. =D just be careful honey coz it might bite u.[/quote] yes i like big :eh: but i afraid...where i should put this penguin?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes i like big :eh: but i afraid...where i should put this penguin?[/quote] put it in our bedroom. :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]put it in our bedroom. :D[/quote] oh okay..that good..i hope its not bite me...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh okay..that good..i hope its not bite me...[/quote] haha~~my penguin loves u that's why it bites u. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:22

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy