• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

yah..u talked there with me but u talked first with her. :rolleyes: and about palee, he is just an FS friend.and an ftalk friend. coz he always comment back when i reply comments. we just talked nothing but indo-tgalog translations. u read my comments rite? :/
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

yes but why u say [b]go[/b] and talk with her i hate go word. :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sorry about dat word. :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its okay =|:penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sori na nga kc. simpleng sori di matanggap.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:paranoid: what u taking
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nahh~~ secret. :P:P:P:P:P u have a translator rite? :rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i get this sori why kc. simple sori not received.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i said why cant u accept a simple sorry from me? :cry:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know why.. :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^because u dont love me like u loved me before. :cry:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like this because u not care about me.... you always lets me alone.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:o:o but i care about u. i left u alone?when?i did not remember anything about leaving u alone. :paranoid::paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u not chat with me anymore.. i want u beside me every time...

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-12 10:50:43)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sorry,coz i thought you're busy,i dont want to disturb u. :( and i dont always open my ym. im so sorry baby.=(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its okay baby.... i love u ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]its okay baby.... i love u ;)[/quote] i love u also honey :crybaby::thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/furodriguez/i-love-u.gif[/img] did u know when i leave you i always miss you but i dont know how to do. now you come again.thanks you baby :rose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]did u know when i leave you i always miss you but i dont know how to do. now you come again.thanks you baby :rose:[/quote] i always miss u also baby. :( for u-->> :penguin: :lol: btw,that image,why is da boy very thin? =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:penguin:[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: i dont know where i should put this penguin. [quote=As cicatrizes]btw,that image,why is da boy very thin? =D[/quote] hahaha i dont know =D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:20

[ 9 queries - 0.445 second ]
Privacy Policy