• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hey what happen here.. please relax and cool. leolo accidentally. to bro Kaygee i give positive repu lieu .
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]please see previous page.,he asked an apology.=)[/quote] yeah. i saw tha ate Bel. :|=|
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

he already leave :crybaby::crybaby:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

OMG. He left. :o
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]he already leave :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] i think i must leave WP too. i feel guilty for that. my pride ruined my day. SORRY. :(:cry::(
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^OMG! Please, don't. :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i think i must leave WP too. i feel guilty for that. my pride ruined my day. SORRY[/quote] hey dont do that..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]^OMG! Please, don't. :crybaby:[/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey dont do that..[/quote] i feel guilty because he left WP. and i think that's because of me. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]Leaving won't solve anything. But apologizing will sure do.[/i] :crybaby: --- Please don't leave. I thought this was my lucky day because of joining WP. But I guess, it's not. :cry:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]I was wrong crushed button, im so sori brother,tommorow ur repu will be back,and u can gave me negative repu too,and all wp u can give me negative repu, repu are immortal problem :wallbash: bye wp[/quote] it's OK bro. i'm SORRY too. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i reactd so much. :( @[b]WP[/b]: [b]SORRY....[/b] =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i feel guilty because he left WP. and i think that's because of me[/quote] dont worry bro.i already pm him and said about this. i hope you pm him and talk with him.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i think i must leave WP too. i feel guilty for that. my pride ruined my day. SORRY. :(:cry::([/quote] [i]if its what you want. :| hmmm.....i am kinda disappointed. renz,please., dont be like that, dont leave WP also[/i]. =| [hr] [quote][quote][quote][align=center][color=red][b]ALL: PLEASE BE MATURED.ACT YOUR AGE.[/b][/color][/align][/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [i]good day WeePee.[/i]:penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-29 23:52:42)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope. I won't leave WP. =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]dont worry bro.i already pm him and said about this. i hope you pm him and talk with him.[/quote] i'm trying to PM him. but his inbox is full =(=(=( [quote=As cicatrizes]if its what you want. :| hmmm.....i am kinda disappointed.[/quote] aww..[b]SORRY[/b] ate Bel. :|:|

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-29 23:55:12)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^I hope you won't leave. =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i'm trying to PM him. but his inbox is full =(=(=([/quote] [i]dont worry nizam can PM him even if his inbox is full.[/i]=) :thumbsup: [quote=cLsC_101™]Nope. I won't leave WP. =)[/quote] [i]thank you renz. no silicone for those who will leave WP. wkakakak~~[/i]:lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hey watz happening here?...... :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| lulu left? :(:( take it easy pipz........ :| [/b][/color] [spoiler][b][color=purple]ang lahat ng suliranin ay madadaan sa mgandang usapan......pls... :( [/b][/color][/spoiler] [b][color=purple]we're a family here..... :cry: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @ kaygee: kayg, i'm sure lulu didn't mean it....... he's a very nice guy.... =) he just clicked teh wrong button..... =) welcome to WP renz.....[/b][/color] :)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-30 00:07:48)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i'm trying to PM him. but his inbox is full[/quote] oh it okay... lets leole go. hope you also not leave this group. he said some day he will come again..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]guys please dont leave wp aq ang masisi dito kc aq ung leader :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: hello to all[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-30 00:11:55)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hihi. Thanks for the welcome, zyrax! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:26

[ 9 queries - 0.601 second ]
Privacy Policy