• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because you so cute[/quote] im absofuckinlutely cute :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita what are you doing??? why you're using that??[/quote] [i]because its a cute pic.[/i]:P:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hhahahah :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]speak more tagalog baby,[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i said lets go to sleep =D=D[/quote] [i]oh., it should be "matulog na tayo"[/i]=) :lol::lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]im absofuckinlutely cute :lol: :lol:[/quote] [i]absofuckinlutely rite,mana sa tita (di padadaig)[/i]:lol::lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-28 07:01:28)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ang pic lng ang cute dapat aq pati hahaha[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]absofuckinlutely rite,mana sa tita[/quote] xempre alangan may pinagmanahan kaso silicone ang kulang xken taenang silicone na yan

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-28 07:04:05)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]im absofuckinlutely cute[/quote] =D=D but you really cute..like for children :D:thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]speak more tagalog baby,:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] i tried to translate :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]oh., it should be "matulog na tayo"=)[/quote] o...i dont know. i just generate :wallbash:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but you really cute..like for children[/quote] bec im still a child hahaha big child
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]bec im still a child hahaha big child[/quote] that why i said you cant use [spoiler]silicone =D=D=D[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]ang pic lng ang cute dapat aq pati hahaha[/quote] [i]cute ang pic.,kc cute ang nasa pic.[/i]:P:P:P [quote=Lhyrickz]xempre alangan may pinagmanahan kaso silicone ang kulang xken taenang silicone na yan[/quote] [i]taena.,silicone na naman! [/i]:wallbash::wallbash: =D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i tried to translate :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]magkano ka nizam?[/i]=D [i]^translate that.[/i]:lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]that why i said you cant use[/quote] but i still want silicone [quote=As cicatrizes]cute ang pic.,kc cute ang nasa pic[/quote] kc cute ang pinagmanahan pg cute ang tita dapat cute ang pamangkin [quote=As cicatrizes]taena.,silicone na naman[/quote] kailangan tlga eh silicone nlang ang kulanhg
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^translate that.:lol::lol:[/quote] that translate :P:P [quote=Lhyrickz]but i still want silicone[/quote] oh my god..u cant do that.. all please give your opinions about ftm [url]http://theftalk.com/t51404-what-you-think-about-ftm%3F.html[/url]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god..u cant do that..[/quote] y i can't do that???
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kc cute ang pinagmanahan pg cute ang tita dapat cute ang pamangkin[/quote] [i]amen to that.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]kailangan tlga eh silicone nlang ang kulanhg[/quote] [i]bket,papakita mo ba b***s mo?[/i]=D=D [i]i thought you're gonna make a fansign to our founder?[/i]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]that translate :P:P[/quote] [i]hahha., mahal kita nizam.[/i]:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]all please give your opinions about ftm http://theftalk.com/t51404-what-y…tm%3F.html[/quote] [i]but i dont know what to comment there.[/i]:lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]bket,papakita mo ba b***s mo? i thought you're gonna make a fansign to our founder?[/quote] what>>>> i didn't say that
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]y i can't do that???[/quote] because you still young.maybe u look like for clown. :lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]hahha., mahal kita nizam.:D[/quote] haha ganda [quote=As cicatrizes]but i dont know what to comment there.:lol::lol:[/quote] just read the 1st post
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]what>>>> i didn't say that[/quote] [i]wahahaha~~ fansign fansign.,cmon lhyrickz.,im sure rio will hit u back.[/i]=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha ganda[/quote] [i]sino?ikaw?[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]just read the 1st post[/quote] [i]i already read that thread.,but i dont know what FTM needs., maybe more active malaysian members.[/i]=)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-28 07:28:38)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because you still young.maybe u look like for clown[/quote] what??? clown funny but i still want silicone [quote=As cicatrizes]wahahaha~~ fansign fansign.,cmon lhyrickz.,im sure rio will hit u back[/quote] i will think of it hahaha
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]sino?ikaw?:lol::lol:[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]i already read that thread.,but i dont know what FTM needs., maybe more active malaysian members.[/quote] oh okay tq [quote=Lhyrickz]what??? clown funny but i still want silicone[/quote] =D=D it up to you
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]it up to you[/quote] people im not serious silicone is just part of my jokes
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]people im not serious silicone is just part of my jokes[/quote] i know that =D=D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^then give me silicone[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i know that =D=D=D[/quote] [i]that know i[/i]=D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 9 queries - 0.128 second ]
Privacy Policy