• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]i was not gonna online tonight because i am not in the mood. but when i opened my profile in FS, there was private messages.,wkakakk~~when i open my profile,i also automatically log-in to ftalk. i miss u also baby.[/quote] :kiss: don't cry and don't worry baby. if i not marry with you, you must remember i always love you forever... i hope you not forget me here..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[i]^yah i will not forget u.i love u also forever baby. let's love without marriage.,wkakakk~~[/i]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^yah i will not forget u.i love u also forever baby. let's love without marriage.,wkakakk~~=D=D=D[/quote] =D:thumbsup: if you married with another guy, i don't care what will happen. ill also love you...

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-27 08:25:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:thumbsup: if you married with another guy, i don't care what will happen. ill also love you...[/quote] [i]haha.,dont worry baby., i dont plan to marry.,i already promised that to myself when i was still young.[/i]=) [i]i will only have boyfriend but not husband.[/i]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i will only have boyfriend but not husband.=D=D[/quote] =D=D if u have no husband u also have no child :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i can have child without husband[/i]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:o how you do that? u make child with who? :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i will adopt a child.,haha[/i]:lol::lol: [i]or i can go to malaysia[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^i will adopt a child.,haha:lol::lol: or i can go to malaysia[/quote] =D=D i think you make with someone... :P:P i wanna go to phil. now :penguin:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huy.huy.. any body home??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D i think you make with someone... :P:P i wanna go to phil. now :penguin:[/quote] [i]haha!il make with you.wkakakakk~~[/i]=D=D [i]okay,u go to phil,i will go to malaysia.[/i]:penguin: :lol::lol: [hr] [i]hello dj. how are you?[/i]=)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-27 09:54:32)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^eow bel........how r yah? :D weeee.....datz great.....no more LQ...[/b][/color] =):thumbsup: :eh:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning WP! :lol::lol::lol: WEW. WAZZUP? :paranoid: morning ate Bel, zyrax, && sir AFZULNIZAM :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^morning kaygee :o :lol::lol: ...whoa....teh mushroom in ur siggy is uber cute.......so tiny...[/b][/color] :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^morning kaygee :o :lol::lol:[/quote] Likewise :lol::lol: [quote=zyrax86]...whoa....teh mushroom in ur siggy is uber cute.......so tiny... :lol:[/quote] hahaha! LOL. yeah. [spoiler][color=purple][b]:kiss: ...the wizard of ooh's and ah's and fa-la-la's... :kiss:[/b][/color][/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^watz dat thing in the spoiler?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^eow bel........how r yah? :D weeee.....datz great.....no more LQ... =):thumbsup: :eh:[/quote] [i]yah,LQ makes me like this----->>> [/i]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :lol::lol: [quote=Kaygee :3]morning ate Bel, zyrax, && sir AFZULNIZAM :D[/quote] [i]morning kaygee.,wow.,skyblue protector.,reminds me of skyflakes.[/i]:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]morning kaygee.,wow.,skyblue protector.,reminds me of skyflakes.:lol:[/quote] hahaha!.LOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hmmm... [i]gutom lng po yan[/i]. :P [quote=zyrax86]^watz dat thing in the spoiler? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:[/quote] hahaha! :P:P nothing. :ninja::ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hahaha!.LOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hmmm... gutom lng po yan. :P[/quote] [i]lol., i am already eating right now. :lol: no classes?[/i]:rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]good morning all mushrooms that are online today good morning wp[/color][/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-27 20:18:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 14 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy