• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]nice ava trick. you look like a bloodless vamp.[/quote] lols thanks. haha can we use filipino language today? haha. so youu like ketchup eh. haha. red. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=heroinslither]lols thanks. haha can we use filipino language today? haha. so youu like ketchup eh. haha. red. =)[/quote] [i]sorry im not filipino.,so i dont understand that language. =) im a[/i][spoiler][i]UFO[/i]:wasted:[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]UFO:wasted:[/quote] my wife is a ufo :crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]my wife is a ufo :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]where's your wife?[/i]:ninja::ninja::ninja:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]where's your wife?:ninja::ninja::ninja:[/quote] in Philippine :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]in Philippine :rolleyes:[/quote] [i]oh?i dont know that place. :lol: i wanna go there. [/i]:penguin:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]UFO[/quote] lols. bel is a UFO! hahahaha! XD hello bro afzulnizam :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh?i dont know that place. :lol: i wanna go there. :penguin:[/quote] :o:o i wanna follow :penguin::penguin: [quote=heroinslither]hello bro afzulnizam :)[/quote] hello heroinslither. are you new here?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]lols. bel is a UFO! hahahaha! XD[/quote] [i]yah and UFO likes to eat burger.[/i]:lol: [i]btw,i read your posts in funcorner and about"ehem". :lol: nice exchange of words.[/i]=D=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o i wanna follow :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [i]okay.,i will go to bedroom.[/i]=D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello heroinslither. are you new here?[/quote] sort of. ive been a member of this group for idk how many days. yeah so im new here. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]sort of. ive been a member of this group for idk how many days. yeah so im new here. =)[/quote] [i]2 weeks i think.[/i]:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay.,i will go to bedroom.=D[/quote] i dont care :penguin::penguin: [quote=heroinslither]sort of. ive been a member of this group for idk how many days. yeah so im new here. =)[/quote] oh....nice to know you...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont care :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [i]hhaha~`good night baby,i will sleep now. love you, :wow: and don't go looking for other girls.[/i]:rolleyes: [i]see yah trick and enjoy posting at the funcorner.[/i]=D [i] goodnight mushrooms.[/i]:penguin::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hhaha~`good night baby,i will sleep now. love you, :wow: and don't go looking for other girls.:rolleyes: see yah trick and enjoy posting at the funcorner[/quote] ok honey..but i want follow you... :penguin: i wanna sleep beside you =D=D ok baby i promise im not looking another girls.... bye2 honey.. :kiss: love you so much
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok honey..but i want follow you... :penguin: i wanna sleep beside you =D=D[/quote] [i]oh?but you cant follow coz i locked all the door.[/i]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok baby i promise im not looking another girls.... bye2 honey.. :kiss: love you so much[/quote] [i]love you also baby.[/i]:P:P:P [i]good morning mushrooms.[/i]:D:D:D [i]gonna make fansigns today.[/i]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp hello there mushrooms im alone :crybaby: :crybaby: kuya byrone: mauunahan mo pa aq kuya na maging promoter pero kung di lng mode ung isa kong referal bka nka 200 post na un[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-23 21:04:00)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^you're not alone...there is more to this i know~~~you can make it~~~ (you're not alone by saosin)[/i]:lol: [i]yey!lapit nq maging promoter, 19 more referrals to go and 200 more post.[/i]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]bt ba gustong gusto ninyong maging promoter??? mang-iisnab tlga kau anu wag lng sanang maging malansa ok lng khet isnabin nio aq wag lng maging fishy[/b] =D =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i dont understand your language.,please dont post alien words here. =D=D=D i am not fishy,i just took a bath. =D maybe you are fishy.,wkakakkk~~~ it is kinda hard to be a promoter.[/i]:wasted:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^haru bel :P:P:P haru sa inyong all..... muzta kayow?[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:13

[ 9 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy