• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]that true cook :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]okay baby,cook for me.[/i]:lol::lol: [i]i want spaghetti tonight[/i]=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]who make like that?you? :rolleyes:[/quote] [i]sometimes.wkakaakk~~[/i]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay baby,cook for me.:lol::lol: i want spaghetti tonight[/quote] no spaghetti i only have hot dog :eh::eh: wanna hot dog? =D=D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^dont like hotdog. =D=D i want spahetti[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]dont like hotdog. =D=D i want spahetti[/quote] i know why you dont like it.coz my hotdog cant eat :wallbash: =D=D=D=D=D but i have no spaghetti
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^dont like hotdog.hard to swallow.[/i]=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i have no spaghetti[/quote] [i]okay,let's just sleep.[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^dont like hotdog.hard to swallow.=D[/quote] this hotdog cant swallow la baby =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]okay,let's just sleep.:lol:[/quote] ok no problem :kiss:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^good night baby.i will sleep now. [/i]:D:D [i]love you always nizam[/i]:wow: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok bye...i also love you .. before you go to sleep im wanna kiss you :kiss: muachhhhhhhhhhhh good night my love

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-24 09:37:38)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^i dont understand your language.,please dont post alien words here. i am not fishy,i just took a bath. maybe you are fishy.,wkakakkk~~~ it is kinda hard to be a promoter.[/quote] [b]i thought you dont understand the language of alien :lol: :lol: :lol: my referal already have 115 post welcome to the family of mushroom kuya jie were happy that at last you join this group kuya arca told me this morning he will join this group but where is he??? :crybaby: :crybaby: good morning wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-24 20:21:57)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i thought you dont understand the language of alien :lol: :lol: :lol: my referal already have 115 post[/quote] [i]bad news for me.[/i]:crybaby::crybaby::thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]kuya arca told me this morning he will join this group but where is he??? :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] [i]i didnt approved him yet, i Pm's nizam about it first., we have a new rule rite?those who already left the group cannot come back unless with valid reason.[/i]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]bad news for me.[/quote] [b]tita y bad news for you??? your not happy that ill be a promoter soon...[/b] :( [quote=As cicatrizes]i didnt approved him yet, i Pm's nizam about it first., we have a new rule rite?those who already left the group cannot come back unless with valid reason.[/quote] [b]ough i forgot hope tito will let kuya arca to join in this group agen[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-24 20:51:05)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita y bad news for you??? your not happy that ill be a promoter soon... :([/quote] [i]because u will smell fishy if you will be a promoter[/i]:crybaby::crybaby: :lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]ough i forgot hope tito will let kuya arca to join in this group agen[/quote] [i]yah i also hope.[/i]=) [i]btw,i will leave you here.haha.,i need to pay the electric bill.[/i]:D:D [i]bye bye soon-to-be-promoter[/i]:lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because u will smell fishy if you will be a promoter[/quote] dont worry tita i will never let myself smell fishy :lol: :lol: [hr] ok tita i will off also i will take a bath first before i smell fishy
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^haha.,okay.,take a bath :lol: im back btw.,so fast,[/i]:retard:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]im home hahaha tita your so fast[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^wala ngang isang minuto.,haha.,kc nde aq nakabayad..,bukas pa daw pwede magbayad[/i]:wasted:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]kaya pala hahaha nagtaka tuloy aq kung san ka nagbabayad parang kapitbahay nio lng ang pinagbabayaran[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kaya pala hahaha nagtaka tuloy aq kung san ka nagbabayad parang kapitbahay nio lng ang pinagbabayaran[/quote] [i]haha~~mejo malapit kc yung bahay namen sa sentro. :lol: kaya malapit sa banko, school., etc...[/i]:D [i]i wonder what time nizam will ol?[/i]:ninja:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]bket tita wala ba kaung usapan ni tito if what tym xa mag-ool??? tita by 11 mag-isa kn lng ulet out na aq ng 11 papasok aq ng maaga magpapasa aq ng mga project[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]bket tita wala ba kaung usapan ni tito if what tym xa mag-ool???[/quote] [i]hindi aq nagtatanong sa kanya.[/i]:penguin: [quote=Lhyrickz]tita by 11 mag-isa kn lng ulet out na aq ng 11 papasok aq ng maaga magpapasa aq ng mga project[/quote] [i]haha.,that's okay.,i will spam in other threads here/[/i]:lol: [i]i can do it. 300 posts today.,wkakak~~just joking[/i]:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:12

[ 10 queries - 0.665 second ]
Privacy Policy