• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]gud aftie sis nik.... :) ....awww..... cool trick sis nik..... imma try that one...[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-22 03:28:32)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ [b]tricks and tutorials[/b] siz =) eniweiz, gud aftie too ^_____________________________________^
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

just wanna give this song for someone. :( [flash=150x250]http://assets.myflashfetish.com/swf/mp3/mff-ninja.swf?myid=15343642&path=2008/11/21[/flash] [spoiler]For all this time I've been lovin' you girl Oh yes I have And ever since the day You left me here alone I've been trying to find Oh, the reason why [b] So if I did Something wrong Please tell me I wanna understand 'Cause I don't want This love to ever end[/b] And I swear If you come back In my life I'll be there till the end of time And I swear I'll keep you right By my side 'Cause baby You're the one I want Oh yes you are I watched you go You've taken My heart with you Oh yes you did Every time I tried to reach you On the phone Baby you're never there Girl you're never home So if I did something wrong Please tell me I wanna understand 'Cause I don't want This love to ever end No, no, no, no I swear If you come back In my life I'll be there till the end of time And I swear I'll keep you right By my side 'Cause baby You're the one I want Oh yes you are Maybe I didn't know How to show it And maybe I didn't know What to say This time I won't disguise Then we can Build our lives Then we can Be as one I swear If you come back In my life I'll be there till the end of time Oh yeah And I swear I'll keep you right By my side 'Cause baby You're the one I want Oh yes you are And I swear If you come back In my life I'll be there till the end of time Oh yeah And I swear I'll keep you right By my side[/spoiler]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-22 03:56:38)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ wow :O so sweet. I wish you and ate bel would be okay soon... [spoiler]lol i wanna hav a boy liek dat sumdey. =D[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]I wish you and ate bel would be okay soon...[/quote] i also hope =( thanks sis nik :thumbsup: [quote=-NiK-]lol i wanna hav a boy liek dat sumdey. =D[/quote] u can find it.. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: from miko: hi also 2 u bel :) i'm doin' fine bel.... how bout u? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [i]im also fine miko.,wkakkakk~~btw, how did you and sexy meet?[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=-NiK-]gud aftie... check my post at T&T.[/quote] [i]ukies sis nik.[/i]=)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]u can find it.. =)[/quote] I hope soo... [quote=As cicatrizes]ukies sis nik.=)[/quote] techu siz :) [spoiler]I'll pray for u two.[/spoiler]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^hey lhyrickz.,the founder gave me a fansign this morning.,wkakakk~~may maiinggit jan cgurado aq.,haha![/quote] [b]tlga taena inggit aq i want also a fansign mr founder give me a fansign also[/b] :lol: :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: from miko agen :lol: : good to hear that bel... oh, we met @ teh top of teh supermarket... :lol: ..a este...@ our "tagpuan"....w/c is teh skul... :wasted: =) =D=D=D @ nik: awww....thnx also fer teh repu sis nik... =) @ mod nizam: wow... :o that's sweet mod nizam... :) hope u & bel will be ok..... =) @ zyrickz: halu halu.....howz teh party?[/b][/color] :eh::eh::eh:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-22 04:03:32)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ur welcome sizley!!! lol! imma make another siggy. pahinga muna c mushy :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hey.,i was only waiting for nizam's PM. :rolleyes: he did not even greet me here in WP.,just zyricks. :rolleyes: so im just waiting.,ok?oh,and my connection is still on and off. [/i]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hey.,i was only waiting for nizam's PM. :rolleyes: he did not even greet me here in WP.,just zyricks. :rolleyes: so im just waiting.,ok?oh,and my connection is still on and off.[/quote] ow...i read nizam's and ur posts in teh last few pages. btw, are u now okay? u two?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]ow...i read nizam's and ur posts in teh last few pages. btw, are u now okay? u two?[/quote] [i]i dont know.i dont receive any PM, i didnt read any posts bout us today. :rolleyes: well,imma offline now.,coz my connection is still :wasted::wasted::wasted:. i can only post 1 and then i get disconnected again[/i]:retard::retard::retard:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^next time if I did Something wrong Please tell me baby. I wanna understand 'Cause I don't want This love to ever end.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont know.i dont receive any PM, i didnt read any posts bout us today. :rolleyes: well,imma offline now.,coz my connection is still :wasted::wasted::wasted:. i can only post 1 and then i get disconnected again:retard::retard::retard:[/quote] okay siz.. cguro me bagay na naghaharang ka2lad ng puno sa connection nyu. gnyan kz ung amin dati e. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]^next time if I did Something wrong Please tell me baby. I wanna understand 'Cause I don't want This love to ever end.[/quote] i have read ur posts in pg 143-144 and it seems u have typed wrong. read agen ur posts. she is waiting for ur pm.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ you mean this word [b]i'll kill you[/b] i just kidding :crybaby: i already pm but she not replay my pm :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^next time if I did Something wrong Please tell me baby.[/quote] [i]i already told you last night thru text.[/i]:penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i already told you last night thru text.:penguin:[/quote] ok baby forgive me.. :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i do forgive you. forgive me also baby for being immature sometimes.[/i]:wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok i forgive you... :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:19

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy